• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My apology to FutureShockWWE

Pole Smoker

Pre-Show Stalwart
no hover

We got in an argument the other day and it is one I regret. You are one of my favorite posters. I admit that Portugal is a good country and is shitloads better than Scotland. I love your team Porto too. It would be great if you could accept my apology and we could be friends once again. If you choose not to accept then I fully understand.

inb4 prison buttsex

It suckkkkkkks! You can't participate in anything. No one pays attention to your serious well thought out posts, You can't PM, Can't take part in tournies, interesting discussions, WZCW, and all sorts of other things. And no one ever respects you b/c your a prisoner.

You'll hate it here soon enough.

Mate, just use another forum for all that stuff. There's much better places than here. Trust me. The conversations on this forum is crap. People don't speak their opinions just what other people will like.There's some amount of freaks on here as well.

Well after being a member for a year and a half and being active in here for half a year of that, I'm use to the place.

People don't speak their opinions just what other people will like.There's some amount of freaks on here as well.

i muat disagree on the opinions thing, there are people who speak their mind (me being one of them) most people who speak their minds are hated on lol to normally everyone just conforms, or else you get bad rep like myself.
im kinda shocked you werent banned for this thread, why be on this forum if you believe that it isnt good? dont waste our time. sorry not be all mean, but seriously.

i muat disagree on the opinions thing, there are people who speak their mind (me being one of them) most people who speak their minds are hated on lol to normally everyone just conforms, or else you get bad rep like myself.

Not true at all. Just get better and while people may disagree with you, they'll respect your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back