Mods I need you to expose Macios

I'd rather Freddie Kreuger stabbed me in the eyes with his Clawed hands, while Jason hacked off my legs and arms, with the Terminator anally raping me, than meet you.

That sounds like something that would be on Robot Chicken. Seth Green could be listening right now....

8378389.jpg

Something like that.

Yes, in exactly the very homoerotic way I meant.

North American women don't give a shit about a Scottish accent and honestly, they are probably turned off by it due to this Canadian bastard ...

Mike Myers
mike-myers.jpg

In 1994, after the release of Braveheart, Scotsman and the Scottish accent were all the rage around the world thanks to Mel Gibson. This angered the wrong people, so a Canadian special intelligence agent Codename: Mike Myers was deployed to ruin the popularity of the scot accent and make it synonymous with wackos, fat bastards, and ogres. Here are some of the hit pieces/propaganda that I'm talking about.

[YOUTUBE]zCrT96QJBfQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JUqJUH55zxQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XRWIm67ChVA[/YOUTUBE]

Some say the English were the ones who asked the Canadian's (using them as proxy) to destroy the reputation and perception of the Scottish around the world due to their anger over the Braveheart movie. But somewhere along the way, the relationship between the Canadians and the English went arie and the two began plotting covert operations against one another.

Who could forget this hit piece (series) that the Canadians along with special agent "Mike Myers" put out against the English.

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (ironic being as how Mike Myers is indeed an International Man of Mystery. This just goes to show you how bold and in plain sight this guy is.)
Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpg

Many people still believe the English all have bad teeth, don't know how to dress, and all they want to do is "shag baby, yaaaa!"

Finally, and a few years later, President Bush must of angered the Canadians (some say the Canadians blamed Bush for allowing South Park to remain on TV and embarass and disgrace canadians about the way they talk ("what are you talkin aboot, guy") and how they're obsessed with farts)*Inception parenthesis ... because they once again sent Myers out, this time he wasn't as subtle.

[YOUTUBE]JO1j77mo6Vc[/YOUTUBE]

Look at how nervous Kanye is there. And look how innocent Myers tries to come off, while he hides the 9mm behind his back(reminds ya off one of those al queda videos where they have the hostage read from a script doesn't it.) That he is able to get away with this stuff and on live national tv is astounding.

Anyway, that is who you should blame for women no longer getting wet at the sound of strong scot accent... Special Canadian Operative "Mike Myers."

North American women don't give a shit about a Scottish accent and honestly, they are probably turned off by it due to this Canadian bastard ...

Mike Myers
mike-myers.jpg

In 1994, after the release of Braveheart, Scotsman and the Scottish accent were all the rage around the world thanks to Mel Gibson. This angered the wrong people, so a Canadian special intelligence agent Codename: Mike Myers was deployed to ruin the popularity of the scot accent and make it synonymous with wackos, fat bastards, and ogres. Here are some of the hit pieces/propaganda that I'm talking about.

[YOUTUBE]zCrT96QJBfQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JUqJUH55zxQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XRWIm67ChVA[/YOUTUBE]

Some say the English were the ones who asked the Canadian's (using them as proxy) to destroy the reputation and perception of the Scottish around the world due to their anger over the Braveheart movie. But somewhere along the way, the relationship between the Canadians and the English went arie and the two began plotting covert operations against one another.

Who could forget this hit piece (series) that the Canadians along with special agent "Mike Myers" put out against the English.

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (ironic being as how Mike Myers is indeed an International Man of Mystery. This just goes to show you how bold and in plain sight this guy is.)
Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpg

Many people still believe the English all have bad teeth, don't know how to dress, and all they want to do is "shag baby, yaaaa!"

Finally, and a few years later, President Bush must of angered the Canadians (some say the Canadians blamed Bush for allowing South Park to remain on TV and embarass and disgrace canadians about the way they talk ("what are you talkin aboot, guy") and how they're obsessed with farts)*Inception parenthesis ... because they once again sent Myers out, this time he wasn't as subtle.

[YOUTUBE]JO1j77mo6Vc[/YOUTUBE]

Look at how nervous Kanye is there. And look how innocent Myers tries to come off, while he hides the 9mm behind his back(reminds ya off one of those al queda videos where they have the hostage read from a script doesn't it.) That he is able to get away with this stuff and on live national tv is astounding.

Anyway, that is who you should blame for women no longer getting wet at the sound of strong scot accent... Special Canadian Operative "Mike Myers."

jenks, no disrespect but you're an idiot if you think thats true. i was in canada last month. they melt for a scots accent. in fact chicks wordwide melt by it.

You think they want to be with someone who sounds like Shrek? I don't know canadian women, but I know American women go for italian/latin type guys and the way they talk. Or black guys like Barack Obama and with deep voices.

Freaking Myers ruined it for the Scots.

Dude. Stop telling us we're wrong. We know our North American women better than you do, living here the entirety of our lives and such. You can't just be all "I'm right". Accents have definately lost their appeal in a world of parodies.

lol if you lot actually thin that true. it's like a new level of wtf. you seriously needto question youself if you fell for that crap.

honestly Sly I don't even care about that anymore. More concentration into teaming with Bill and making a vid for the forums right now.

I'm a smoker too. I smoke blunts, son.

I also smoke dudes on the road in my honda civic. You ever seen Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift? I can do that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back