Mods I need you to expose Macios

Maybe then you should ask Sly to Screenshot it, because we all believe him & I'm pretty sure he would show us all you're lying.

Would be quite fun.

Right. Macios sent me the PM around 4 days - a week before I was put in prison. In that time I may have deleted all messages to make more space. If Sly can see the deleted ones then he will see it. Even at that though I still don't think I deleted it. If Sly can see every PM I've got since I joined then he saw it.

Right. Macios sent me the PM around 4 days - a week before I was put in prison. In that time I may have deleted all messages to make more space. If Sly can see the deleted ones then he will see it. Even at that though I still don't think I deleted it. If Sly can see every PM I've got since I joined then he saw it.

:lmao:

Now you want me to look through deleted PMs?

You really are stupid.

Useless. Absolutely useless.

I thought you were leaving? Repeating yourself & making 'web' threats to seem tough just makes you sad, rather than scary.

Everyone> you

When you act like a 5-Year old, can't spell the words "Terrible" or "Thread", you shouldn't really be calling me an Idiot.

Also, Jenks, I never noticed how much havoc you caused to put you in here. I now believe you're lucky to even be in Prison. But still hopefully, you get out.

No, J4L is cool.
Y do u dislike him? Usually it seems like UK people stick together (there going to have to if they're thinking about taking over America again.)

I'd rather Freddie Kreuger stabbed me in the eyes with his Clawed hands, while Jason hacked off my legs and arms, with the Terminator anally raping me, than meet you.

That's saying something.

When you act like a 5-Year old, can't spell the words "Terrible" or "Thread", you shouldn't really be calling me an Idiot.

Also, Jenks, I never noticed how much havoc you caused to put you in here. I now believe you're lucky to even be in Prison. But still hopefully, you get out.

I spelled it turriblur because i was bored.

j4l you smell like steaming hot joby

No, J4L is cool.
Y do u dislike him? Usually it seems like UK people stick together (there going to have to if they're thinking about taking over America again.)

He's a knob.

I hate ***** from the UK. I'm moving out of the shithole where i can laugh at them

Bill Lesnar realises that little midget and Cena ass kisser, would get his ass kicked ny Wade Barruh. Damnt Vince Bill Lesnar wants you to bring Goldberg back put him in a cage match with Bourne and give him a spear thru the cage. Bourne turned hids abck on the wwwe universe by making friends with marky Mark, while guess whta Bill Lesnar speaks for the wwe universe saying UR NEXT
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back