Mods I need you to expose Macios

Dude, I'm from Glasgow too.

You know Terry The Fat Frog, the guy who killed all those... guys? I'm one of his henchmen, we should so meet up dude. Gimme your address there dude. It's okay, I won't bring my gun.

I have to carry a bazooka with me at all times though. Incase we see Neil Lennon.

You support Rangers. lol.

Lets go. Seriously give me a pub and time and I'm there.

No dude, seriously where do you live? I got Terry The Fat Frog here with me, I'm on my Android, were after killing some dudes, dude... dude, and now we're coming for you dude.

Where you live? You got any hot sisters?

No dude, seriously where do you live? I got Terry The Fat Frog here with me, I'm on my Android, were after killing some dudes, dude... dude, and now we're coming for you dude.

Where you live? You got any hot sisters?

If you're Scottish then I no longer want to go for a drink because only freaks say dude here.

No sisters. How about you.

And you're from Scotland, so in no way shape or form does the word "Winning" apply to you.

Zing!

Hahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha I was at Benficas stadium.your country is a shithole. I'm winning.i fell sorry for you because your from a country of idiots.

Sort your spelling out if you're trying to call someone an idiot, much less a whole nation, you xenophobic fuck-wit.

I will kick the fuck out of anyone who calls me out for not liking Hockey. I'm not scared of Canadians. I've been in places so rough that a Canadian like you would have your heart racing.I've been in more fights than you've had dinners so I'm sure some Canadian isn't going to scare me. I'm sure Dave will agree with this.

Who cares how many times you've had your head kicked in? It clearly wasn't enough.

Yes I'm sure that everyone in Canada has a doctorate. Idiot. That would make you the smartest country ever. Not only that though I am a rare breed. I have enough determination and drive to be successful while you don't. Even if everyone has a PHD I'll find another way to make it on top.

No, you have the arrogance beyond your years and the disposition to be hated by all. Whatever financial successes you attain in life, you'll never escape the stigma of being an arrogant spoiled little daddy's boy who doesn't know how to play with others. You'll probably die alone. Think on that.

They may be strong or whatever but here they carry knives and bottles in the hundreds. Been bottled twice myself.

You know they have those things in Canada too, right? As well as guns. You've been watching too much Due South. Not every Canadian is Benton Fraser.

What would stop me? I'll be in a different country on a different computer.

You will stop you. You can change your location, change your IP, change your MAC address,get a new username, doesn't matter, the rotten core remains the same. You'll be back in here within a few weeks. Probably using your new sock puppet account to bolster your pathetic ego. Good luck with that.

Zing!

Sort your spelling out if you're trying to call someone an idiot, much less a whole nation, you xenophobic fuck-wit.

Who cares how many times you've had your head kicked in? It clearly wasn't enough.

No, you have the arrogance beyond your years and the disposition to be hated by all. Whatever financial successes you attain in life, you'll never escape the stigma of being an arrogant spoiled little daddy's boy who doesn't know how to play with others. You'll probably die alone. Think on that.

You know they have those things in Canada too, right? As well as guns. You've been watching too much Due South. Not every Canadian is Benton Fraser.

You will stop you. You can change your location, change your IP, change your MAC address,get a new username, doesn't matter, the rotten core remains the same. You'll be back in here within a few weeks. Probably using your new sock puppet account to bolster your pathetic ego. Good luck with that.

Nope it would be impossible for them to stop me making a new account and proving it was me. Also I simply don't understand how you can call me a "daddys boy". What makes you think that? Because I have a job for him? Ok then.

Either way I don't care what you think. You're an idiot. Canadians will have nothing on me. Of course there will be good fighters and nutters or whatever it's just that overall the Canadians are much better people than the Scots so I don't care.

What's going on here? Summarize!

Macios Pm'd me a while ago asking me to make a thread about him so he'd get more attention which is pathetic. I done it for reps and now am exposing him.

Macios denied (liar) and now the thread has turned into a showing of my greatness. People are jealous of me and are trying to start arguments with me. Thus far everyone has failed to beat me.

I want to stay in prison, I'm moving to Canada, I could be in non spam in 2 months again if I make a new account in Canada on a new computer but I won't because I love prison, I have saved 30,000 pounds and am a fighting god from all my training are all other things that have happened in dis thrad.

SOM, he can't now, can he? He's in Prison.

But Sly's been through all the PM's sent & he can't find it. It's an obvious lie, not hidden very well.

Maybe then you should ask Sly to Screenshot it, because we all believe him & I'm pretty sure he would show us all you're lying.

Would be quite fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back