Mods I need you to expose Macios

If this is your reason then this is sad. You haven't had half as many insults as some of us had when we got in here.

I had three threads when I was here telling me how much I sucked. I have had every joke in the book about me and I make a Prison joke that has been used to no end....

Just Wow!

Come at me bro

I'm not going to waste my time making insults about you, when I was attempting to make nonspam posts only about 10 minutes ago.

Nothing you say will bother me anyways. I know I've beat you. You were sad enough to actually ask me to make a thread about you. You should really question yourself.

Portugal is only shitt because they let people like you come in here!!
Who the hell have you beat? xD

I feel sorry for you, cunt ;)

Hahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha I was at Benficas stadium.your country is a shithole. I'm winning.i fell sorry for you because your from a country of idiots.

Hahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha I was at Benficas stadium.your country is a shithole. I'm winning.i fell sorry for you because your from a country of idiots.

You know that the most popular person from your country is in fact a cartoon character on the simpsons right? Oh, or Roddy Piper, but wait.. That's just his character. He's not a real Scot. Again, Nothing from Scotland = winning.

I hate Scotland. I actually love the fact that you just slagged it. Great stuff I completely agree. I'm moving to Canada to escape it. Heck I might be your new neighbour

LOL Tim said it all...
The only thing that you are famous about is the whisky, at least we have FC Porto, Cristiano Ronaldo and our wine...

And more, King of Spain, isn't our King...
However Queen Elizabeth is your queen too xD

My new neighbor? No. A guy with a Scotish accent would kind of stand out here. You might get lit on fire for not being a Hockey fan too. They do that here

I will kick the fuck out of anyone who calls me out for not liking Hockey. I'm not scared of Canadians. I've been in places so rough that a Canadian like you would have your heart racing.I've been in more fights than you've had dinners so I'm sure some Canadian isn't going to scare me. I'm sure Dave will agree with this.

I will kick the fuck out of anyone who calls me out for not liking Hockey. I'm not scared of Canadians. I've been in places so rough that a Canadian like you would have your heart racing.I've been in more fights than you've had dinners so I'm sure some Canadian isn't going to scare me. I'm sure Dave will agree with this.

Wow, you brought Dave into your Prison Butt Sex group. NO!!!

HA! HAHAAH! Yeah, that'll stop you from getting shit. Saying you're a Rangers Fan. HAHAHA! I hope you're planning on moving to Nova Scotia then. You crack me up kid. It's a shame you're leaving. Havent been able to laugh at a poster like this since Jenks became sane again.

it's not like they'd know I hate hockey anyways. Do they ask everyone they meet ifthey love hockey. If they do and I say no and they want a fight then I'll gladly fight them. Then if they beat me and I find out who they are I'll take care of them.

I totally believe that, you must be bigger than John Cena...
And you are just making Scotland look like a fucking jungle, and with a lot of no brainers and drunk people.

Did you knew that J.K. Rowling wrote the first Harry Potter book here in Portugal? ;)

HA! HAHAAH! Yeah, that'll stop you from getting shit. Saying you're a Rangers Fan. HAHAHA! I hope you're planning on moving to Nova Scotia then. You crack me up kid. It's a shame you're leaving. Havent been able to laugh at a poster like this since Jenks became sane again.

????????????????

What are you talking about? I was saying I support Glasgow Rangers the football (soccer) team. We all love the Queen

And you are just making Scotland look like a fucking jungle, and with a lot of no brainers and drunk people.

Did you knew that J.K. Rowling wrote the first Harry Potter book here in Portugal? ;)

Seriously, I've never heard a more accurate description of Scotland well done. Also I care more about personal accomplishments than Country ones you idiot

Seriously, I've never heard a more accurate description of Scotland well done. Also I care more about personal accomplishments than Country ones you idiot

Oh and I mentioned I support the mighty Gers because you mentioned the queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back