Mods I need you to expose Macios

You've written a very good story for yourself, you do.

It's a shame no-one likes you & when you move to Canada, the story's probably gonna be the same.

Now, you said you were leaving ages ago, I think I speak for everyone when I say you need to hurry it the fuck up, because we're getting a bit bored of you now. Not that we weren't before.

*I earn more than you*

*No I earn more*

*Well im stronger than you*

*Well i've been bottled...*

Seriously? You both sound ridiculous

You've written a very good story for yourself, you do.

It's a shame no-one likes you & when you move to Canada, the story's probably gonna be the same.

Now, you said you were leaving ages ago, I think I speak for everyone when I say you need to hurry it the fuck up, because we're getting a bit bored of you now. Not that we weren't before.

Decided not to leave.

The 2 of you are all being pretty immature about this. If you think someone is an idiot, arguing with them doesn't exactly prove your point well.

Oh what a fucking shame.

At least you're not putting effort into getting out The Prison, so we don't have to put up with your imbecilic ways outside of it.

I am stronger, smarter, better than everyone here. Also, I was jsut saying that I had been bottled which is why I'm not scared of Canadians. I'm a fearless motherfucker baby

You cannot be serious. Dude you say you're smart and yet you can't write just and finish your sentences with the proper punctuation. Just get off the forum, man. No-one wants you here, you're a disgrace to Scotland and you'll soon be a disgrace to poor Canada.

You cannot be serious. Dude you say you're smart and yet you can't write just and finish your sentences with the proper punctuation. Just get off the forum, man. No-one wants you here, you're a disgrace to Scotland and you'll soon be a disgrace to poor Canada.

Where you from in Scotland? Want to go for a pint?

Is hockey seriously that big in Canada though?

You really have no clue.. Did you see the BBC coverage of the Vancouver Riot? That was over a Hockey Game. for the Gold Medal game at the Olympics, almost 90% of the country watched Canada beat the USA. Since the population is over 34 million, thats a lot of people watching one game at the same time.

yes i did hear of the riots in vancouver. i can fight but i don't like it so what would i say to avoid one? just say i like it?

Dude, I'm from Glasgow too.

You know Terry The Fat Frog, the guy who killed all those... guys? I'm one of his henchmen, we should so meet up dude. Gimme your address there dude. It's okay, I won't bring my gun.

I have to carry a bazooka with me at all times though. Incase we see Neil Lennon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back