Macios' Release Date (Rayne and CAW, this concerns you both)

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Macios was going to be released on July 30 for my anniversary as being admin. Macios, that's what the countdown was for. When you got interested in it, I threw in extra numbers to throw you off. Next time, try asking what they were. You never actually did that.

However since your "supporters", as in Rayne and Caw had to run their mouths about how I was being too mean to you (which you didn't seem to mind but they said I was brainwashing you or something like that), felt the need to talk to me about how horrible I am and how I'm spending too much time being a heel because surprisingly they didn't know that I've been planning to let you out for two months now and was just waiting for the right day while having some fun) I'm making you wait until July 30 instead of doing it early. After all, this place is SERIOUS and no fun is allowed, which also includes people minding their own business and waiting to see what I had in mind when I said I'd reveal it soon enough.

However I have an idea. Macios can go free if Rayne and Caw agree to take his place in the prison until his time was up. This shouldn't be a problem since they both cared so much about you that they felt the need to tell me how awful I was at my job.

Your move guys. Just remember to not make me wait on anything because I might get all annoyed at somethign that isn't any of my business and isn't bothering any of the parties involved while also having ZERO fun whatsoever because tihs place is serious business.

Oh and for those of you saying I'm being ridiculous and abusing my power, indeed I am. I'm going to be accused of it no matter how nice I am, so why not have some fun with the abuse?

Holy crap, well this turned interesting. Guys I do really appreciate you volunteering for me it makes me really happy, you don't have to though believe me I've waited so long another month isn't too terrible. If you do volunteer thanks I do appreciate but like I said I'd never want anyone to have to suffer for me.

As for KB thank you so much. I do appreciate and If you want to ever use me for fun I'm more than happy to volunteer.

The sad thing is, the Prison section will die with Macios's release...

Are you kidding me? I'm the unofficial mod of this section. It's my baby. I'll still be a presence down here however more of a counsellor for new prisoners kind of role instead.

Also if you get another post in our round done I'll have a reply later tonight. I'm going out to dinner soon but after that I'll be right back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back