Create Your Own Shoot Promos

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Ok everyone, another idea of mine that I've been trying to figure out how to work properly. I have come up witht the idea that it be cool to have a create your own shoot promo thread and this is how it would work. You can shoot on ANYTHING or ANYONE you want. You are in full creative control on what you want to say and how you want to say. Now for the fun part. You can shoot on ANYTHING however somebody can decide to respond to your shoot promo with a promo of their own. If you decide that you want to pursue this I'd reccomend making a thread in the Prison with a heading like this

Macios vs Buffaloed Shoot Promo Thread
and continue your promo/interaction there so A) this thread doesn't get too loaded with back and forth and B) the ability to vote on a winner of the promos once the participants say they want to end.

In addition, it does not have to be a one on one kind of thing as this would would allow mulitple participants to enter if they choose.

So the options are as following:

1) Create Your Own Shoot Promo

2) Shoot on Someone else and create a back and forth thread if you so choose

3) Same as 2 With Multiple People

4) Create Polls with the winners...

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Now as for the first Shoot Promo To Grace the Prison (I'm Going to Be a Face)

Enter Macios To No Theme Music

Hellloooo Wrestlezone!! I said Hello Wrestlezone!!!!! You all know me as Macios and but that doesn't matter right now... No what matters is the fact that I'm stuck inside this virtual Prison when there's worse posters out there free to spew whatever jargon they choose.

I am ready for a challenge but more importantly ready for redemption. Rehabilitaion.... is bullshit, you can never be fully fine from a sentence like this, however I'm Ready to PROVE to you all that I am good enough to post with the likes of you all, good enough tohave my name is crisp Black Times New Roman, good enough to be freed.

Sure I made some mistakes along the way. We all do... But I have overcome and am THE BEST IN THE PRISON at what I do. Like the greats that came before me Lesnar, Jenks, Jackiz, I have made a name for myself in the Prison. I have earned the RESPECT of my fellow posters and I am ready to show why why I have earned this on a greater scale.

On Wrestlezone Forums reputation is key. You can be the funny guy, the smart guy, the asshole, or one of the greats like our Admins, me all I want is a chance to prove that I can be the best not only in the Prison but also on the entire forums.

I can have respect in the Prison, I can have friends in the Prison, I can try my best in the Prison but at the end of the day I still am remembered as a Prisoner. Release me from these shackles, free my bonds and let me shine. I am ready to take away the title of Prisoner and instead give myself the title of being a great poster.

I'm ready for greatness, ready for my posting to be seen by the entire boards. I have learned stuggle, learned hardship and learned how to perservere. I might one day become free, but the past shall never be forgotten.

I'm Ready.

So it's a shit talking competition, basically. You set up match-ups yourself, Macios, since you're the jefe inside the clink. Make it an annual thing, call it "The Money In the Bank Chatter Match." Winner gets a get out of jail free card or, if they are already an inmate, they win immediate release.

I'd consider signing up for that, but I only call people out when I'm in a bad mood.

Now that I've actually thought about it, if you could get the staff to sign-off on that that'd be kind of fun. But since this year you'd presumably be playing for your own freedom, you couldn't set up the match ups. An 8-man tournament would do, first 8 to sign up get in. A coin flip would decide who gets the first/last word out of two or three promos apiece. Voters decide winners.

Thanks. A promo showdown definitely got my attention. Sort of like battle rapping except for wrestling geeks. Probably helps that the MitB pay-per-view is coming up. When I first started typing it up I was just trying to amuse myself, then I figured it'd actually be fun.

Like I said, the proposed prize would need staff approval. If that part can get done then I'd gladly set it up if you want to take part. If not then it's all yours, and you can be in charge in posterity either way.

I have posted pixtures about myself haven't I? I'm a dude, only reason I have Taylor Swift as my avatar is because it's really the only one on the forums, plus I'm a fan of hers. Plus Prisoners cannot change avatars. I use to have a Michael cole one early on, an back when I was the Mauler I was Vladamir Kozlov.

Oh yeah, I guess it has to be organized to actually take place. Macios, are we doing that or what?

I'll have the official sign up thread up after the hockey game. Anyone who wants to participate in it can.

Depending on the turn out I may run it in different ways.

I'll have the official sign up thread up after the hockey game. Anyone who wants to participate in it can.

Depending on the turn out I may run it in different ways.

Good man. I was hoping you'd take point on it. If it catches on it'll be your legacy to the Prison.

Good man. I was hoping you'd take point on it. If it catches on it'll be your legacy to the Prison.

Yah, it was going to be done, I have a really big bio final tomorrow so I've spent a lot of time studying today. Wanted to relax a bit and I like watching hockey so took a break. Hashing out all the details in my relaxation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back