• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mickie James-- The best Diva the WWE has ever seen?

Yea, they really are interesting. I kinda already like them. Tara isn't doing as well as I though though. And why the hell do you hate awsome kong. She is something so different thats its really refreshing.

Tara's actually doing very well compared to her last years in WWE. As for Awesome Kong.... you can only dominate in the ring for so long before you get boring. She can't carry a match without someone awesome like Taylor being against her.... I hate how boring her matches against jobbers are.... also, she's dead last on the mic and I'm entertained by promos just as much as matches if they are good.

Ok, Trish was usually not boring. But I just can't help but find that more then one year title run of hers boring. There was nothing really special about it. The only special thing was her holding it that long. Untill mickie came along anyway.

Did you ever find Mickie boring though? Sometimes people get a little biased towards their favorites. I'm guilty of that too.

Uhum... I don't know if your being sarcastic or not.... How is she the most awsome?? She barely gets storylines, IDK what her character is suppose to be.... It's weird with her. IDK what wwe wants to do with her yet since she is not getting anywhere

Kelly barely gets storylines because she's still new. Give her some time.

1) Mickie James has allot of passion for wrestling. She has worked her ass of for more the 10 years in total. She has gone to wrestling schools, went to allot of competition. She worked her ass of coming to WWE. It took time for wwe to take notice of her and she still continued till they did. She is still wrestling aftr 10 years (or 11, can't remember rigth now). It shows you just how much passion she has for the sport.

Trish had passion for wrestling too though. She went from being just another pretty face to being determined to be the best, and in the end she had her time at the top as well as becoming one of the most popular divas in history.

2) When has she ever had an injury. That I know of never. I don't really consider the breat implant pop, since its technically not suppose to be there in the first place :p

That's still an injury.

3) Even though she does not follow the 'diva type" (aka tooth pick body that looks like you bend them to much they will snap) she still is in the WWE and gets a huge succes. Goes to show you that WWE still thinks she is worthy ofbeing that succesful. That must mean something. And even now that she is 'fat' she still didnt get fired and is now the number one contender.. unlike candice, who got fired on the spot.

That huge success is because she is still riding on the fame she got through the Trish feud. That feud made Mickie who she is now and she would never have lasted as long without that. Which proves another reason why Trish is superior.

4) Fans love her. Even after the breaks she had (giving title runs to other ppl) she still gets massive cheers. More then I can say for other divas.

The exact same argument can be made for Trish, only with even louder cheers and better title runs.

5) She has great mic skills... enough said

Mickie's mic skills are one of the best. Trish's are THE best.

6) She pulls great wresling matches.

So did Trish.

7) She is great as a heel or face. She gets into her character really well and acts it out well as a heel. But also gets the cheers she needs as a face, and get people behind her.

Once again, so did Trish.

8) She proves to all woman out there that with hard work and determination you can become a diva. with all that wrestling backround and all of the things she has been through. Great for the kids especially now that WWE is PG.

I could have answered all of these with just one quote lol.... SO DID TRISH ;)

Her story of going from "just another pretty face" to being a legendary diva who's legacy will always be one that current divas will try to live up to. That's just as inspiring, if not more, than Mickie's story of being passionate for so long and working her way up to WWE.

9)She has made a name for herself in less then a year. Unlike new divas that come by that take more then a year to do the same. like the bella twins and rosa mendes, gail kim, etc. It says something doesn't it!

Thanks to the Trish feud. Trish made a name for herself in less than a year too, without help from the "then" top diva. It does say something, but Trish got more famous in less time because she was better.

Do I need to go on?
How many things more can I say, she has proven herself to me. I think She is the greatest Diva ever.

Of course she proved herself.... but she's not the best because Trish is better.

Tara's actually doing very well compared to her last years in WWE. As for Awesome Kong.... you can only dominate in the ring for so long before you get boring. She can't carry a match without someone awesome like Taylor being against her.... I hate how boring her matches against jobbers are.... also, she's dead last on the mic and I'm entertained by promos just as much as matches if they are good.

I didnt say Tara wasn't going well, its just that people made it sound better then it actually is. And well I guess that I have not seen enough of Awsome Kong to ay that yet. What did surprise me though was that summersault she did. UNEXPECTED.

Did you ever find Mickie boring though? Sometimes people get a little biased towards their favorites. I'm guilty of that too.

Thats a tuough question for me though. Since I would have to go through her whole career in WWE to see if there was a point that I find her boring. Hmmm.. I think it would be possible. But I just can't remember right now... But I guess that most likely there was some point. It is hard if you are really a fan of hers u know... :p

Kelly barely gets storylines because she's still new. Give her some time.

I guess... but then I don't get how u can preditc her to be the next trish

Trish had passion for wrestling too though. She went from being just another pretty face to being determined to be the best, and in the end she had her time at the top as well as becoming one of the most popular divas in history.

Still, she wrestled less then mickie did. Mickie James had to prove herself worthy by working her ass of before coming to the WWE... Trish, well idk how she got in the wwe... she was a model before though... so was that luck from her part???

That's still an injury.

Eitherway, how many weeks did she stay out... 1? 2? she barely had bench time and was back before you know it.

That huge success is because she is still riding on the fame she got through the Trish feud. That feud made Mickie who she is now and she would never have lasted as long without that. Which proves another reason why Trish is superior.

Any person needed a character build up to survive... Mickie got the same. But she could have gone as far as she done today if she got the same character buildup with someone else. It didnt neccesarally had to be trish for her to get that stroyline right. Trish was just the top face at that time.

The exact same argument can be made for Trish, only with even louder cheers and better title runs.

Mickie's mic skills are one of the best. Trish's are THE best.

A difference of opinions.

I could have answered all of these with just one quote lol.... SO DID TRISH ;)

Her story of going from "just another pretty face" to being a legendary diva who's legacy will always be one that current divas will try to live up to. That's just as inspiring, if not more, than Mickie's story of being passionate for so long and working her way up to WWE.

But let's be serious. Which one seems more realistic. I think mickie. She Workied hard to get to where she is today. Which is what you have to do for not only wrestling but for everything in life. IDK how trish got in... I am assuming luck... but kids can't just run on luck. It is better for kids to look up to mickie then to trish since mickie james proved that hard work pays off. Not saying trish didnt work hard, she just worked hard after getting in the wwe.

Thanks to the Trish feud. Trish made a name for herself in less than a year too, without help from the "then" top diva. It does say something, but Trish got more famous in less time because she was better.

I don't think it took less then a year... It got me atleast a year and a half before I started getting into trish... and it took even longer before she became decent in the ring.

Of course she proved herself.... but she's not the best because Trish is better.

And again I think you are wrong here... since Mickie James is the best...

Now come on, its your turn to bring the facts straight about why u think trish is the best... Otherwise, you have no chance of making me think she is.
regardless though, I dont think you even have a chance then;)... Mickie James best ever FTW

I didnt say Tara wasn't going well, its just that people made it sound better then it actually is. And well I guess that I have not seen enough of Awsome Kong to ay that yet. What did surprise me though was that summersault she did. UNEXPECTED.

Kong actually did impress me at first, but she's one dimensional because dominating in the ring is all she ever does. Tara's doing well, people make it sound good because she was doing bad at the end of her WWE run.

Thats a tuough question for me though. Since I would have to go through her whole career in WWE to see if there was a point that I find her boring. Hmmm.. I think it would be possible. But I just can't remember right now... But I guess that most likely there was some point. It is hard if you are really a fan of hers u know... :p

True, that could be said for me about Trish.... but with Mickie I found her a little boring from 2007 until the Michelle feud this semester.

I guess... but then I don't get how u can preditc her to be the next trish

Actually, Pro Wrestling Illustrated magazine did way before I did. Once I read those articles, I agreed and have seen it ever since.

Still, she wrestled less then mickie did. Mickie James had to prove herself worthy by working her ass of before coming to the WWE... Trish, well idk how she got in the wwe... she was a model before though... so was that luck from her part???

Mickie was in TNA first, actually. Almost everyone has forgotten about that by now though. Trish might have gotten hired because she was hot, but she truly wanted to be there and she wanted to be the best. She followed that determination and on to get her legendary accomplishments.

Eitherway, how many weeks did she stay out... 1? 2? she barely had bench time and was back before you know it.

I don't remember but I would say less than a month. Although, it is still an injury.

Any person needed a character build up to survive... Mickie got the same. But she could have gone as far as she done today if she got the same character buildup with someone else. It didnt neccesarally had to be trish for her to get that stroyline right. Trish was just the top face at that time.

Not true. Mickie VS any other diva would have made the Trish feud average at best. Trish ws more of the reason it was awesome than Mickie was.

But let's be serious. Which one seems more realistic. I think mickie. She Workied hard to get to where she is today. Which is what you have to do for not only wrestling but for everything in life. IDK how trish got in... I am assuming luck... but kids can't just run on luck. It is better for kids to look up to mickie then to trish since mickie james proved that hard work pays off. Not saying trish didnt work hard, she just worked hard after getting in the wwe.

No. They should look up to Trish if it was luck. Going from needing pure luck to get the job at all, only to go on to become the greatest ever? How is that not the best success story? Trish can be seen as a hero for so many young females. Moreso than Mickie.

I don't think it took less then a year... It got me atleast a year and a half before I started getting into trish... and it took even longer before she became decent in the ring.

She debuted in 2000 and was in the Women's title picture by 2001.

Now come on, its your turn to bring the facts straight about why u think trish is the best... Otherwise, you have no chance of making me think she is.
regardless though, I dont think you even have a chance then;)... Mickie James best ever FTW

Why Trish is the best

• 7 time women's champion
  • 800+ days of holding the belt
  • Top tier on the mic
  • Top tier in the ring
  • Was involved in the most popular diva feuds
  • Made Mickie's career during that feud
  • Remained relevant and popular 3 years after leaving WWE
  • Entertaining no matter what role she was in
  • Went from "another pretty face" to the top of the division

Kong actually did impress me at first, but she's one dimensional because dominating in the ring is all she ever does. Tara's doing well, people make it sound good because she was doing bad at the end of her WWE run.

Yea... she is doing better... And I guess i would have to check more videos before I can put my finger on favorties and dislikes.

True, that could be said for me about Trish.... but with Mickie I found her a little boring from 2007 until the Michelle feud this semester.

Understandable. I always found her title reign exiting... but thats because I always loved to see her win :D

Actually, Pro Wrestling Illustrated magazine did way before I did. Once I read those articles, I agreed and have seen it ever since.

Hmmm... didn't hear that one. Thats news 2 me. Online article?

Mickie was in TNA first, actually. Almost everyone has forgotten about that by now though. Trish might have gotten hired because she was hot, but she truly wanted to be there and she wanted to be the best. She followed that determination and on to get her legendary accomplishments.

I know that mickie was in TNA. She was the first woman to have an Clockwork Ornage House of Fun match. I know mickie career well.. no need to tell em that :p

I don't remember but I would say less than a month. Although, it is still an injury.

meh... w/e... its not her actual body part... just a plastic thing that bursted... she could have wrestles without it. But ofcourse, that would look weird... hahahaha... imagination is fun

Not true. Mickie VS any other diva would have made the Trish feud average at best. Trish ws more of the reason it was awesome than Mickie was.

While I would agree that it could not be a diva that sux. It could have still been done with the same result if it was a good diva. The storyline was just awsome... I wonder where that wwe writer went... we need him back :p

No. They should look up to Trish if it was luck. Going from needing pure luck to get the job at all, only to go on to become the greatest ever? How is that not the best success story? Trish can be seen as a hero for so many young females. Moreso than Mickie.

Luck is not the way you should insire kids... Do you want them to be lazy and say, hey... I don;t need to work, because luck is on my side... I dont think so... They have a bigger chance getting somewere... even the wwe... by working harder then getting luck on their side.

She debuted in 2000 and was in the Women's title picture by 2001.

Being in the title picutre does not mean that you make a name for yourself. Look at alicia fox... does she have a name... no... and she has aready been in 2 title pictures... besides... she was still weak in the ring at that time.

Why Trish is the best

• 7 time women's champion
  • 800+ days of holding the belt
  • Top tier on the mic
  • Top tier in the ring
  • Was involved in the most popular diva feuds
  • Made Mickie's career during that feud
  • Remained relevant and popular 3 years after leaving WWE
  • Entertaining no matter what role she was in
  • Went from "another pretty face" to the top of the division

- no comments
- no comments
- Same as mickie
-Her in ring work was not that great... it was pretty much the same moves most of the time!
-Mickie is also involved in the most poplar diva feud
-Apreciated her for that.
- Usually that happens any retired wrestler that is good...
-Usually entertained. She was boring at times like I said.
-yea she did

Yet still, mickie has impressed me more in the short time she has been in the WWE... winning both womans and ivas title, wich trish cant say.... mickie still has more time and already I call her the best... Thats says allot.

question: Have you ever been frustrated that you did not convert me into a trish best believer? :p

Yea... she is doing better... And I guess i would have to check more videos before I can put my finger on favorties and dislikes.

Yeah, I couldn't at first either. I watched for a few months before picking any favorites.

Understandable. I always found her title reign exiting... but thats because I always loved to see her win :D

Her 2006 one was good. That led to the Lita feud. I didn't like her as much in 2007 until this semester though.

Hmmm... didn't hear that one. Thats news 2 me. Online article?

No it was in the hardcopy of the magazine a year ago, or so.

I know that mickie was in TNA. She was the first woman to have an Clockwork Ornage House of Fun match. I know mickie career well.. no need to tell em that :p

Good to know.

meh... w/e... its not her actual body part... just a plastic thing that bursted... she could have wrestles without it. But ofcourse, that would look weird... hahahaha... imagination is fun

That's still an injury because it's a fake part of her that broke, you can't show that on tv. That plus I'm sure it hurt some.

While I would agree that it could not be a diva that sux. It could have still been done with the same result if it was a good diva. The storyline was just awsome... I wonder where that wwe writer went... we need him back :p

It could have been GOOD with a good diva.... but it was GREAT because of a great diva, Trish. Without her that feud would NEVER have been as good.

Luck is not the way you should insire kids... Do you want them to be lazy and say, hey... I don;t need to work, because luck is on my side... I dont think so... They have a bigger chance getting somewere... even the wwe... by working harder then getting luck on their side.

Luck isn't what inspires them you missed the point. She went from (possibly) needing luck to get hired.... to being the BEST. That is THE success story.

Being in the title picutre does not mean that you make a name for yourself. Look at alicia fox... does she have a name... no... and she has aready been in 2 title pictures... besides... she was still weak in the ring at that time.

Actually yeah it does. Alicia Fox may not be good, but she made a name for herself.... and unlike Alicia, Trish was good by then.

- Same as mickie

Trish was the best female mic worker ever. That includes Mickie.

-Her in ring work was not that great... it was pretty much the same moves most of the time!

Remember, these are diva standards we are going by. She was top tier, and better than Mickie.

-Mickie is also involved in the most poplar diva feud

Yeah, right now. From January 2007 until July 2009 Mickie was in boring feuds. Trish never had a boring feud.

-
Yet still, mickie has impressed me more in the short time she has been in the WWE... winning both womans and ivas title, wich trish cant say.... mickie still has more time and already I call her the best... Thats says allot.

The Diva's title didn't exist in 2006. Trish would have been the first Diva's Champion, not Michelle. I guarantee you that. I'd bet all the money in the world that she would have been the first ever Diva's Championship match if she was still around for it.

question: Have you ever been frustrated that you did not convert me into a trish best believer? :p

Not really, but Trish IS the best ever. Mickie isn't.

Her 2006 one was good. That led to the Lita feud. I didn't like her as much in 2007 until this semester though.

They didn't have a proper storyline in those period I guess. It would make sense to lose interest. But me being a micaholic its pretty hard :p

No it was in the hardcopy of the magazine a year ago, or so.

great-_-".... Would have been intersting to read.

That's still an injury because it's a fake part of her that broke, you can't show that on tv. That plus I'm sure it hurt some.

I was being sarcastic to her actually showing up at the show!. Either way, my point was. Mickie never got a serious injury that had to change the the whole stroyline... or w/e was going on.

It could have been GOOD with a good diva.... but it was GREAT because of a great diva, Trish. Without her that feud would NEVER have been as good.

Trish is not the only great diva... It was a good storyline that builded mickie up well though. And I do have to appreciate Trish for taking part in this storyline.

Luck isn't what inspires them you missed the point. She went from (possibly) needing luck to get hired.... to being the BEST. That is THE success story.

It's based un luck!!!!.... In real life you can not base yourself on luck to get what you want. You need to work hard to get what you deserve. Mickie did just that.

Actually yeah it does. Alicia Fox may not be good, but she made a name for herself.... and unlike Alicia, Trish was good by then.

pfff... how did alicia make a name for herself?? And how was trish good in her first title picture... her ring work was not wow at all.

Trish was the best female mic worker ever. That includes Mickie.

A difference of opinion. I think mickie was as good. Seemed natural and believable. And its hard to make yourself look like a phsyco believable.

Remember, these are diva standards we are going by. She was top tier, and better than Mickie.

Another difference of opinion. Like I said, Trish had anly a set of moves while mickie had more veriaty wich I find more interesting. Mickie is better in the ring in my opinion

Yeah, right now. From January 2007 until July 2009 Mickie was in boring feuds. Trish never had a boring feud.

And another difference of opinion (next time I am reading before quoting things....) I found mickies fueds interesting. kept me into it because I laways wanted to see her win. Unlike mickie, trish's fueds got boring because you always knew what was going to happen in the end.

The Diva's title didn't exist in 2006. Trish would have been the first Diva's Champion, not Michelle. I guarantee you that. I'd bet all the money in the world that she would have been the first ever Diva's Championship match if she was still around for it.

Probably... it would ahve been a great way to shut people up about the undertaker michelle thing... But Trish did decide to leave by herself. So she lost that chance. And in the end she lost her oppertunity to make more history. Mickie on the other hand is still here, still making new history... And I will always wonder what is next for her.

Not really, but Mickie IS the best ever. Trish isn't.

Needed to correct your quote... look above :p :D
Bow down to :worship:Mickie James... the best diva ever!!!! :p

They didn't have a proper storyline in those period I guess. It would make sense to lose interest. But me being a micaholic its pretty hard :p

Micaholic? lol Didn't know there was a name. Guess that makes me A Trishaholic?

great-_-".... Would have been intersting to read.

It actually was. There is a cd store here in my town that also has a books/magazines section, and once a month I go there to read the newest Pro Wrestling Illustrated issue. I've never bought a subscription but have been reading them at that store for a year and a half.

I was being sarcastic to her actually showing up at the show!. Either way, my point was. Mickie never got a serious injury that had to change the the whole stroyline... or w/e was going on.

Yeah but she still had to take time off to get everything fixed. Not saying it was serious but taking time off for something broken is an injury.

Trish is not the only great diva... It was a good storyline that builded mickie up well though. And I do have to appreciate Trish for taking part in this storyline.

You're right. Trish is not the only diva who was great. She's the only BEST diva though. ;)

It's based un luck!!!!.... In real life you can not base yourself on luck to get what you want. You need to work hard to get what you deserve. Mickie did just that.

That's not the point! I'm not saying hard work is worse than luck. I'm saying that it's inspirational that she got past being "another pretty face" and became the best. The current divas who are "just another pretty face" can think to themselves "Hey, I should train better and really turn this division around, I can do it, it worked for Trish!". See what I mean? It's very inspirational and the luck part had little to do with it.

pfff... how did alicia make a name for herself?? And how was trish good in her first title picture... her ring work was not wow at all.

Alicia made a name for herself in the sense that she's no longer a nobody. Trish got better with every match.

A difference of opinion. I think mickie was as good. Seemed natural and believable. And its hard to make yourself look like a phsyco believable.

Yep. She's talented, not arguing that.... but there are those who are better than her.

Another difference of opinion. Like I said, Trish had anly a set of moves while mickie had more veriaty wich I find more interesting. Mickie is better in the ring in my opinion

What's an anly set of moves? Mickie may have had more variety but it took her copying Trish's move-set to get over.

And another difference of opinion (next time I am reading before quoting things....) I found mickies fueds interesting. kept me into it because I laways wanted to see her win. Unlike mickie, trish's fueds got boring because you always knew what was going to happen in the end.

No you didn't. Sometimes she lost and you didn't always know she would win. The fans wanted to see her win though, hence why she won so much.

Probably... it would ahve been a great way to shut people up about the undertaker michelle thing... But Trish did decide to leave by herself. So she lost that chance. And in the end she lost her oppertunity to make more history. Mickie on the other hand is still here, still making new history... And I will always wonder what is next for her.

Yeah but she didn't NEED to make any more additional history because she is already widely regarded as the best diva. Mickie has a LOT of history she has to make if she's ever going to be better than Trish.

Bow down to :worship:Mickie James... the best diva ever!!!! :p

That was funny, but changing my quote wasn't. Just a warning for future debates against other members of this forum.... don't change people's quotes. It makes them angry and they might "red rep" you. I'm gonna be cool and not do that, since you probably didn't know.... but for future reference please don't do that again.

Anyways, keep trying to convince me Mickie's the best diva because she honestly isn't. Trish will always be the best for reasons that I have already gone into great detail on.

Honestly this thread is all a matter of opinion and thats it! I am a Huge Mickie James fan and would say she is one of if not the best diva they have seen a lonnnnnnnng time. Yes Trish is/was great the few years she was with the wwe. So was Lita, Chyna, Molly Holly, Ivory, Jacqueline, and Victoria, and in some peoples books, some of these other women were the best. The fact is these are two different women COMPLETELY and you cant gage what Trish did with what Mickie has done. Trish has accomlpished more, but I respect Mickie James for her accomplishments too. She has had to struggle to get where she is at, has held the womens/Divas title a combined 5 times now(catching up to Trish), and has been the most popular/fan fav and staple of the womens division ever since Trish and Lita left. That says alot, and I do agree Trish is awesome, but so is Mickie James. These two ladies will BOTH be in the WWE hall of fame someday I am sure of that.

Micaholic? lol Didn't know there was a name. Guess that makes me A Trishaholic?

I guess it doesn... but at the same time I am sueing you for copyrighted perposes :p.... jk

It actually was. There is a cd store here in my town that also has a books/magazines section, and once a month I go there to read the newest Pro Wrestling Illustrated issue. I've never bought a subscription but have been reading them at that store for a year and a half.

I thought you were not allowed to do that.... Eitther way, I could not do that since they don't bring wrestling books where I used to live... ow, and I was not being sarcastic just so you know. I do want to read it....

Yeah but she still had to take time off to get everything fixed. Not saying it was serious but taking time off for something broken is an injury.

Yea, ok... It is an injury. But it barely took time of from tv. In the end it had no influence at all on the storyline.

You're right. Trish is not the only diva who was great. She's the only BEST diva though. ;)

Again, I had a feeling about the sentence that was coming when I wrote it.... But I think we all know that Mickie has that title now according to me!!!

That's not the point! I'm not saying hard work is worse than luck. I'm saying that it's inspirational that she got past being "another pretty face" and became the best. The current divas who are "just another pretty face" can think to themselves "Hey, I should train better and really turn this division around, I can do it, it worked for Trish!". See what I mean? It's very inspirational and the luck part had little to do with it.

Ya, but thats for divas that already have been lucky and been selected by the wwe. We are talking about little kids who want to grow up to be a wrestler... They ahve a better chance of becoming a wrestler following mickie's path then following Trish's path. Wich is true... U have to admit it!

Alicia made a name for herself in the sense that she's no longer a nobody. Trish got better with every match.

While no longer being a nobody, she is still not a somebody... IDK where that leaves her, but she has nothing really....

Yep. She's talented, not arguing that.... but there are those who are better than her.

I can't believe that. It's a hard angle to play... a phsyco... (bad memories from drama class at high school)... so I would credti her for being the best. And they are not even suppose to be actors... but she did a really good job!

What's an anly set of moves? Mickie may have had more variety but it took her copying Trish's move-set to get over.

I Ment tot say only a set of moves... come on, it was only a vowel.... and it... ok, It can;t have been a type o... hmm... must have though something really weird at that tme :S.... It was a storyline that she ahd to copy trish's move!!!

No you didn't. Sometimes she lost and you didn't always know she would win. The fans wanted to see her win though, hence why she won so much.

Well, I found her last title reign predictable... And yea, the fans wanted to see her win. But I don't think that the fans wanted to see her win that much... so they did get tired

Yeah but she didn't NEED to make any more additional history because she is already widely regarded as the best diva. Mickie has a LOT of history she has to make if she's ever going to be better than Trish.

Even though I know mickie would still have to make more history for more people to think that about her, I think she has made enough to make me believe she is the best. It is just a matter of time before she makes moe history though, and I cant wait....

That was funny, but changing my quote wasn't. Just a warning for future debates against other members of this forum.... don't change people's quotes. It makes them angry and they might "red rep" you. I'm gonna be cool and not do that, since you probably didn't know.... but for future reference please don't do that again.

Akward... even on the internet... I ment no disrespect to what you believe. I 100% respect your beliefs and anything you said. And thank you for telling me about it. Won't do it again... hope it still cool....

Anyways, keep trying to convince me Mickie's the best diva because she honestly isn't. Trish will always be the best for reasons that I have already gone into great detail on.

Honestly, I believe mickie is better then trish. She has done so much in this short period wich I don't think anyone else can say. She has entertained me for so long wich no other diva could do. She is the best in my book.. And my book soon will become a best seller (no I am not an author).... Just wait and see :p.

I thought you were not allowed to do that.... Eitther way, I could not do that since they don't bring wrestling books where I used to live... ow, and I was not being sarcastic just so you know. I do want to read it....

Technically you are. They have chairs in one section of the store where people can preview/read a book or magazine. I will probably go saturday and see if the next issue is in.

Yea, ok... It is an injury. But it barely took time of from tv. In the end it had no influence at all on the storyline.

No, but the fans who read articles mentioning it online knew about it and it made us not be able to take her seriously for a couple of days.

Ya, but thats for divas that already have been lucky and been selected by the wwe. We are talking about little kids who want to grow up to be a wrestler... They ahve a better chance of becoming a wrestler following mickie's path then following Trish's path. Wich is true... U have to admit it!

No, not all of them. What if those young women are not strong enough or fast enough, but are still attractive? That sounds more like a young Trish than a young Mickie. Both of them are heroes for future divas.

While no longer being a nobody, she is still not a somebody... IDK where that leaves her, but she has nothing really....

Right now, no. If she chooses to train more and become better things may change, until then you're right on that one.

I can't believe that. It's a hard angle to play... a phsyco... (bad memories from drama class at high school)... so I would credti her for being the best. And they are not even suppose to be actors... but she did a really good job!

Yes they are. Half of being a pro wrestler is convincing the fans to care about your character, whether you're a face or a heel. That means they have to be able to be similar to actors. Mickie did do a great job. That doesn't mean Trish couldn't have, she had the skills to do that and more.

Well, I found her last title reign predictable... And yea, the fans wanted to see her win. But I don't think that the fans wanted to see her win that much... so they did get tired

Only the Mickie fans wanted to see her win. The rest of us wanted Maryse to retain and move on to feud with Kelly to put her over as the future of the division.

Even though I know mickie would still have to make more history for more people to think that about her, I think she has made enough to make me believe she is the best. It is just a matter of time before she makes moe history though, and I cant wait....

What history has she made other than being the 2nd one to hold both of WWE's female titles?

Akward... even on the internet... I ment no disrespect to what you believe. I 100% respect your beliefs and anything you said. And thank you for telling me about it. Won't do it again... hope it still cool....

It is, just wanted to let you know. Some people on here can be mean about things like that.

Honestly, I believe mickie is better then trish. She has done so much in this short period wich I don't think anyone else can say. She has entertained me for so long wich no other diva could do. She is the best in my book.. And my book soon will become a best seller (no I am not an author).... Just wait and see :p.

You're writing a book on Mickie? WHY is she the best though, entertaining you for so long doesn't make her the best. Someone else pointed out that both Mickie and Trish will likely end up in the hall of fame. I bet so too, but Trish accomplished more just about than any other diva, and she is the best because the fans are STILL talking about how great she was after she's been gone for so long.

Technically you are. They have chairs in one section of the store where people can preview/read a book or magazine. I will probably go saturday and see if the next issue is in.

hmmm... thats cool... so they dont come in plactic bags either then.... eg: WWE magazines have the plastic over theirs where I sued to live... I could never sneek a peak...

No, but the fans who read articles mentioning it online knew about it and it made us not be able to take her seriously for a couple of days.

Hmmm... i could imagine... It was weird reading that... it took me a few moments to finally understand it.

No, not all of them. What if those young women are not strong enough or fast enough, but are still attractive? That sounds more like a young Trish than a young Mickie. Both of them are heroes for future divas.

Ok, I can see it in that way.

Yes they are. Half of being a pro wrestler is convincing the fans to care about your character, whether you're a face or a heel. That means they have to be able to be similar to actors. Mickie did do a great job. That doesn't mean Trish couldn't have, she had the skills to do that and more.

I really can't imagine that though... Trish having that role... It seems out of character for her really.

Only the Mickie fans wanted to see her win. The rest of us wanted Maryse to retain and move on to feud with Kelly to put her over as the future of the division.

There are many mickie fans so that would have still been the majoraty... And besides... why you guys in such a rush to kelly prove that she is the nexttrish stratus. With her wrestling skills if would not have been appropiate for her to win the title... especially when you are suppose to build up the title... Let kelly become a stronger wreslter before giving her a title run. Or atleast a proper storyline to win the title.

What history has she made other than being the 2nd one to hold both of WWE's female titles?

First woman to fight in a falls count anywhere for the title.
Beating lita in her retirement match.
Her match with trish stratus
Winning the womans championship in her first wrestlemania in the first year of hr WWE career
etc.

It is, just wanted to let you know. Some people on here can be mean about things like that.

Thanks for the tip and for being cool with it.

You're writing a book on Mickie? WHY is she the best though, entertaining you for so long doesn't make her the best. Someone else pointed out that both Mickie and Trish will likely end up in the hall of fame. I bet so too, but Trish accomplished more just about than any other diva, and she is the best because the fans are STILL talking about how great she was after she's been gone for so long.

I sense sarcasm... I have already listed the reasons why I think she is the best. The only problem is some thing I think mickie is the best at, you think trish is the best at. But I would still say mickie was the best in those wich would conclude that she is the best in my books.

hmmm... thats cool... so they dont come in plactic bags either then.... eg: WWE magazines have the plastic over theirs where I sued to live... I could never sneek a peak...

WWE Magazine usually does, Pro Wrestling Illustrated doesn't.

I really can't imagine that though... Trish having that role... It seems out of character for her really.

Are you sure? Maybe not in her later years because she was far too popular for the fans to believe her as a fan/stalker of another diva.... but in her earlier years she would have nailed that role better than Mickie did.

There are many mickie fans so that would have still been the majoraty... And besides... why you guys in such a rush to kelly prove that she is the nexttrish stratus. With her wrestling skills if would not have been appropiate for her to win the title... especially when you are suppose to build up the title... Let kelly become a stronger wreslter before giving her a title run. Or atleast a proper storyline to win the title.

No, actually the majority don't care about the divas. Mickie fans are only the majority of the minority that does care. Yes it would be appropriate for Kelly to win the DIVAS Championship, not the Women's. It is the less prestigious belt, which is why she'd be good for it so far. She is better than all of the Raw divas but Melina and Maryse, making her already top tier despite not being done training.

First woman to fight in a falls count anywhere for the title.

I'd have to do a little research but you may be wrong there.

Beating lita in her retirement match.

Trish wasn't there anymore, Mickie was the next best in line.

Her match with trish stratus

Emphasis on WITH TRISH STRATUS. ;)

Winning the womans championship in her first wrestlemania in the first year of hr WWE career
etc.

Yes, Trish had to put SOMEONE over.... but that doesn't make Mickie better.

I sense sarcasm... I have already listed the reasons why I think she is the best. The only problem is some thing I think mickie is the best at, you think trish is the best at. But I would still say mickie was the best in those wich would conclude that she is the best in my books.

She isn't though. Trish either DID a better job on all of the things Mickie did, and the things Mickie has done that Trish hasn't.... either Trish wasn't there anymore or if she was she would have been popular enough to not need those achievements because Trish was already the best diva ever, and she still is.

WWE Magazine usually does, Pro Wrestling Illustrated doesn't.

Ow... I c... guess I never actually saw the magazine then.

Are you sure? Maybe not in her later years because she was far too popular for the fans to believe her as a fan/stalker of another diva.... but in her earlier years she would have nailed that role better than Mickie did.

Yes, I am sure. It's just something about her that even in her earlier years I can't see her playing. Maby it is because there was no one to stalk/ be a fan of. But i think it was more then that. I just can't see her playing that role. It's similair to me not being able to see beth play a happy cheerleader role.

No, actually the majority don't care about the divas. Mickie fans are only the majority of the minority that does care. Yes it would be appropriate for Kelly to win the DIVAS Championship, not the Women's. It is the less prestigious belt, which is why she'd be good for it so far. She is better than all of the Raw divas but Melina and Maryse, making her already top tier despite not being done training.

I was talking about the people that actually care. So yes, I was talking about the majority of the minority. But I feel that they should build the divas title to be as prestigious, not give it to second rate divas. Are there so many worthless divas on Raw... (melina, maryse, kelly, alicia, jillian, gail kim)... hmmm, I would not say so. I like gail kim and alicia sells really well. I would rate kelly the same as alicia and gail higher. IDK what to do with jillian, since... well u know what I am with her.

I'd have to do a little research but you may be wrong there.

I say this becasue I remember JR or jerry saying that it was the first. So i took there word for it.

Trish wasn't there anymore, Mickie was the next best in line.

It does not matter that Trish was not there anymore. It just matter that mickie did it and got the credit for it. Like I said, Trish decided to leave so she has to suffer the consequences of not being credited for all of the stuff she didnt do.

Emphasis on WITH TRISH STRATUS. ;)

I think you mean emphasis on her match. Trish has had matches that sucked. I think this was the one that stood above all. It didn't neccesarily have to be with her. But she did have it with her and no way thats changing.

Yes, Trish had to put SOMEONE over.... but that doesn't make Mickie better.

What are you talking about. We are taking about the credit mickie james got. Not about who put her over or what not. It does not matter. Mickie got the credit and it does not matter who did it with her or w/e.

She isn't though. Trish either DID a better job on all of the things Mickie did, and the things Mickie has done that Trish hasn't.... either Trish wasn't there anymore or if she was she would have been popular enough to not need those achievements because Trish was already the best diva ever, and she still is.

I disagree. I think mickie did a better job with what she had in common with trish. But ofcourse trish did more then mickie (for now)... Either way, even if didnt leave, it would not have mattered since she would have more competition.

I just noticed what the question aksed though. It askes if mickie james was the best diva the wwe has ever seen. Now that would mean the backround she had before she came to the wwe. It would mean all the hard work she has done before, the title she had won before and all the awsome matches that she had before WWE. Wich means the answer would be YES since she has done allot before the wwe and witht the succes in the wwe it would definatly conclude a yes. Mickie James is the best the WWE has ever seen.

Yes, I am sure. It's just something about her that even in her earlier years I can't see her playing. Maby it is because there was no one to stalk/ be a fan of. But i think it was more then that. I just can't see her playing that role. It's similair to me not being able to see beth play a happy cheerleader role.

Yeah, it's because there weren't many good divas to pick from for her to be a "huge fan" of. As for Beth being a happy cheerleader.... it COULD work but given her amazonian build, she is better off as either a heel monster or a heroic face.

I was talking about the people that actually care. So yes, I was talking about the majority of the minority. But I feel that they should build the divas title to be as prestigious, not give it to second rate divas. Are there so many worthless divas on Raw... (melina, maryse, kelly, alicia, jillian, gail kim)... hmmm, I would not say so. I like gail kim and alicia sells really well. I would rate kelly the same as alicia and gail higher. IDK what to do with jillian, since... well u know what I am with her.

Maryse isn't worthless and neither is Kelly. Raw just doesn't have as talented of a female roster as Smackdown does. They did that on purpose because the Divas Championship is not as prestigious as the Womens Championship.

I say this becasue I remember JR or jerry saying that it was the first. So i took there word for it.

The announcers are fed lines by Vince, so sometimes what they say isn't necessarily true.

It does not matter that Trish was not there anymore. It just matter that mickie did it and got the credit for it. Like I said, Trish decided to leave so she has to suffer the consequences of not being credited for all of the stuff she didnt do.

Trish was already the best ever, so she didn't need any more credit. (other than likely being the first to hold the Divas Championship if she was still there)

I think you mean emphasis on her match. Trish has had matches that sucked. I think this was the one that stood above all. It didn't neccesarily have to be with her. But she did have it with her and no way thats changing.

Trish had VERY few matches that sucked. Mickie has had many.

What are you talking about. We are taking about the credit mickie james got. Not about who put her over or what not. It does not matter. Mickie got the credit and it does not matter who did it with her or w/e.

Mickie hasn't gotten credit for anything but being top tier in the female division during one of its worst times, and for having held both titles but Michelle gets credit there before anyone else.

I disagree. I think mickie did a better job with what she had in common with trish. But ofcourse trish did more then mickie (for now)... Either way, even if didnt leave, it would not have mattered since she would have more competition.

There would be no competition. Trish would have remained the undisputed best of the divas, whether she was champion during that time or not.

I just noticed what the question aksed though. It askes if mickie james was the best diva the wwe has ever seen. Now that would mean the backround she had before she came to the wwe. It would mean all the hard work she has done before, the title she had won before and all the awsome matches that she had before WWE. Wich means the answer would be YES since she has done allot before the wwe and witht the succes in the wwe it would definatly conclude a yes. Mickie James is the best the WWE has ever seen.

NO. This is talking about WWE careers. Mickie's time in TNA or smaller groups has nothing to do with this. "Is Mickie the best diva WWE has ever seen?" means if she was the best woman who has worked with WWE. She's not. The best diva WWE has ever seen is without a shadow of a doubt, Trish.

As for Beth being a happy cheerleader.... it COULD work but given her amazonian build, she is better off as either a heel monster or a heroic face.

You must have a huge imagination if you can actually imagine her being like that :S

Maryse isn't worthless and neither is Kelly. Raw just doesn't have as talented of a female roster as Smackdown does. They did that on purpose because the Divas Championship is not as prestigious as the Womens Championship.

I didnt say anything about maryse... yea, she is good... Nothing wow but good. And I dont think kelly is worthless... I just ment that there are far more better divas on raw (melina, maryse, gail) to give the title 2. Kelly is not ready. And like I said, I would rather see the divas title be build up to rank the same as the womans, instead of it being given to second rate divas.

The announcers are fed lines by Vince, so sometimes what they say isn't necessarily true.

Why would they lie about that. I don't see the point of lying there. And they are usually right about that kind of history.

Trish was already the best ever, so she didn't need any more credit. (other than likely being the first to hold the Divas Championship if she was still there)

I would not call her the best ever. We have been through this before. I think she should have stayed if she wanted to be seen as the best ever. And it does not start with being the first woman with the divas and womans title.

Trish had VERY few matches that sucked. Mickie has had many.

I think the opposite. But like I said, I get far more pumped up for mickie matches then for other matches wich make them seem less boring. I would assume the same is for u and Trish.

Mickie hasn't gotten credit for anything but being top tier in the female division during one of its worst times, and for having held both titles but Michelle gets credit there before anyone else.

Mickie has more credit as I mentioned. And speaking of michelle and mickie... I am so pissed of that michelle won... I swear, if they drop the storyline right now I will just lose my freaking mind....

There would be no competition. Trish would have remained the undisputed best of the divas, whether she was champion during that time or not.

Again, I disagree... Being surrounded by other divas that can wrestle would not have done her much good.

NO. This is talking about WWE careers. Mickie's time in TNA or smaller groups has nothing to do with this. "Is Mickie the best diva WWE has ever seen?" means if she was the best woman who has worked with WWE. She's not. The best diva WWE has ever seen is without a shadow of a doubt, Trish.

Technically, they did not specify in the wwe... Its just ever seen. so with all the talent and histroy the diva has... wich would mean mickie was extra best... But even so, mickie still is the best and there is no way my opinion is changing now.

You must have a huge imagination if you can actually imagine her being like that :S

I'm not saying it would be great, I'm saying it would be possible. However she should stick to amazon roles whether it be a heel monster or a heroic face.

I didnt say anything about maryse... yea, she is good... Nothing wow but good. And I dont think kelly is worthless... I just ment that there are far more better divas on raw (melina, maryse, gail) to give the title 2. Kelly is not ready. And like I said, I would rather see the divas title be build up to rank the same as the womans, instead of it being given to second rate divas.

You called them both worthless in your post before this one. The Divas Championship has a LONG way to go before it's as prestigious as the Womens Championship, and this is coming from a guy who actually LIKES the Divas Championship. The less prestigious title goes to the division with a less talented roster.

Why would they lie about that. I don't see the point of lying there. And they are usually right about that kind of history.

To put over the wrestler(s) being mentioned. It has happened before.

I would not call her the best ever. We have been through this before. I think she should have stayed if she wanted to be seen as the best ever. And it does not start with being the first woman with the divas and womans title.

Trish didn't stay because of personal reasons, and she was already the best at that point anyhow. She didn't need any more credibility although it would have further established her as a legend to be the first to hold both titles. I'm not against Michelle having that honor though, she has something to be proud of now too.

I think the opposite. But like I said, I get far more pumped up for mickie matches then for other matches wich make them seem less boring. I would assume the same is for u and Trish.

Yep.

Mickie has more credit as I mentioned. And speaking of michelle and mickie... I am so pissed of that michelle won... I swear, if they drop the storyline right now I will just lose my freaking mind....

I'm glad Michelle won. She has had one of the best title reigns since Trish left, it's between Michelle's current one and Beth's first one. I don't think this story will end, Mickie will probably get a rematch.

Again, I disagree... Being surrounded by other divas that can wrestle would not have done her much good.

Trish WAS surrounded by other divas who could wrestle. She was better than all of them. This was back when the division was good.

Technically, they did not specify in the wwe... Its just ever seen. so with all the talent and histroy the diva has... wich would mean mickie was extra best... But even so, mickie still is the best and there is no way my opinion is changing now.

No, that's not the point. Then people could be making arguments for women from TNA or other federations. This thread is about WWE careers of women. Trish is on a level of her own when it comes to that.

I know. Sometimes I did wish that the joker killed batman. I am tired of new movies that will never be as good. Atleast it will stop then :p... The last one was good though.

Since when has evil triumphing over good ever been good? or entertaining?

since never

I know. But I usually like heels since they are more interesting. So it is weird for me to not like maryse. Maby you are right, but I usually look past the heel character and look if I like how they play their character. And she does do a good job, just I don't like it that much. Plus she is kinda boring in the ring till furthur notice.

In your opinion maybe, but if the majority of the fans felt the way, she wouldn't get any type of reaction at all; which isn't true.

I do not feel that way. Mickie receives more then average then what the normal woman draw.

Do you have some sort of device that measures the intensity of the decibels received during a Mickie match as compared to a Melina match?

The divas all receive sub par reactions, they aren't the main part of the show, just a side attraction.

Because of this, the reactions that Mickie receives aren't going to be much better or worse than the ones that Melina receives

But I am not going to lie to myself, ofcourse mickie does not draw as much as the male do. And no, she does not get as much cheers as Trish do. But I have said before that getting fans behind you has allot to do with the storyline you have been through and are going through.

Getting the fans to like them has little to do with the storyline; instead, it's natural charisma and talent at playing a role that draws the fans into the story itself.

I still say mickie draws more then melina and candice. I have compared before. And I know that is does not compare witht the men's devision. Or some of them atleast.

so whats the point of saying that one's better than the other if none of them compare to their male counterparts?

Trish and Lita are worth comparing because both of them were capable of garnering reactions that rivaled their male counterparts.

I don't think so. Little kids don't care about that stuff. And Mickie is pretty attractive eitherway. Plus with her wrestling skills and fans It would be a seller.

Little kids aren't the ones buying the merchandise either

Sex sells, so it's only logical that the most attractive of the divas would sell the most merchandise.

You always have to give woman a break. Its like in the men devision. Sometimes a new person comes along and win the title, just to make it a bit different and change the way it usually goes.

If that's your mindset, if you were running the WWE you'd drive it into the ground within 5 years.

The same people are always on top in each division because they've proven themselves to be the most popular and the most successful, garnering the most money for the company.

There are only two reasons why the WWE would put a belt onto someone new...

1.) to test the waters to potentially create a new top hero or villain for the division

2.) when a superstar has proven themselves capable of playing their role to the point of being able to handle the spotlight.

Playing hot potato with any of the titles not only ruins the prestige of the titles, but the image of the superstars as well.

It keep things fresh. I think that is what happened to candice. Plus mickie never had a break since coming to WWE. Maby that were the times when she got a little rest. And in 2008 there were 2 titles. So ofcourse you needed to have fans pay attention to that 2. But I would not say that it was more then paying attention to her.

Candice, being the only other top face at the time, was given the title when Mickie was sidelined. Candice's title reign did not pick up until her feud with Beth. If that feud had failed, the WWE would have given Beth the belt much earlier with her continuing the program, but with Mickie instead.

The program between Candice and Beth lasted for most of the year, proving the feud to be a success.

Mickie was not needed because Candice had proven herself to be capable of handling the spotlight.

Yes, she was the most creditable. But she didn't get so many matches before that to make her look like a dominant heel. She needed to build that up. And that happened during the mickie melina fued.

Her program with Trish Stratus and her time as a valet for MNM, both of these helped elevate her status as a top heel.

Her feud with Mickie did nothing to help either one, they both where replaced by Candice and Beth later in the year.

Like I said, nothing out of the extraordinary. It will still suit her.

If the moves you have in mind would help her image as a brawler, then yes

But if it's some sort of high risk or submission move, then no

I know. But it is still bringing a "problem" in real life into a storyline, wich I think is a bit much. So to me she really deserves that title. And like I said, I would be extremely pissed off if she doesn and they cut that fued off.

If Mickie doesn't receive the title right away, that doesn't mean that she might not receive the title eventually.

Ok, no. I am not trying to pass my opinion as a fact. But I feel that by doing that you can see that I believe in my opinion with no doubt.

That's fine, but refusing to add anything concrete to your opinion weakens the foundations of your argument

I know. One of the hard things to do in my opinion. I just hate admitting that. But I would do it in the end.

If you can't look at both sides of an argument, you'll come across as ignorant and then no one will take you seriously.

I am trying to back my opnion up with facts and some other opinions I have.

I see no facts, just your own personal opinions

I've based the majority of my argument off of the collective opinion of everyone, all the fans that watch the product. The collective opinion of the majority always holds more credibility than one's own personal opinion.

But most of the time it is yyour opinion you need to back it up by since u never know what really is happening at the wwe. Now I am not going to be stupid and ignorant. I know that more people think that Trish is the best diva. But that wont stop me from believing that mickie is the best. And that wont stop me from expressing my opinion to you guys either. I am just trying to make you understand why I feel that way.

Then you should have no problem admitting that Mickie isn't the best. Even if it isn't what you believe, you know your opinion is wrong based on the collective opinions of all the fans.

I'm not suggesting that you change your opinion or start liking someone more than Mickie. By looking at, and considering, the collective opinion of everyone, that'll allow you to admit that there are superstars more talented than your all time favorite without changing your personal opinion.

Skimmed through this thread so I thought I'd pop in and give my two cents.

Is Mickie James the greatest diva of all time? No. Is she one of the best? Arguably. I see the greatest and the best as two completely different things. Is Trish Stratus one of the greatest? Without a doubt yes - I can admit that despite being a detractor of hers. However was she the best? Absolutely not. Throw me title reign facts as much as you like, but holding the title doesn't make you the best, if that's the case, Triple H is better than Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, and The Undertaker, right? I'm not taking anything away from Trish, just stating that I personally see both terms as different things. In a few years time, when it's all said and done, you could easily make a case for Mickie when it comes to being one of the greatest, but not the greatest, because personally for me no diva in particular had that big of an impact on the division as a whole.

As for being the best, an argument could easily be made that would go back and forth like a game of monopoly. Maybe she hasn't made the division amazing since Trish and Lita left, but is Mickie to blame for the companies lack of creative storylines and feuds? No and it's absurd to think otherwise. Is it Mickie's fault the WWE insist on pushing green divas over the ones who actually know how to make a match flow without any mishaps? Not at all. She wasn't on her game those last few months, but do you expect her to have brilliant performances when she's put against divas who have a little over the 1/10th of the experience she has? Really? Honestly? I don't. It just doesn't work.

Furthermore, Mickie as a whole, well, to say she's pretty darn good would be an understatement. In terms of kayfabe (storylines, feuds, etc), she hasn't made that big of a dent in womens wrestling history (though being the first women to win the womens title on her Wrestlemania debut is something to brag about). However, she's been the top face since Trish Stratus left, never had a break, never had a serious injury, and has worked day in, day out. Past divas have said Mickie is the leader of the divas backstage, always looking out for others, always making sure it's fair. But outside of all that, just her skills in general, you could easily put her at the top. Charisma, Mic Skills, In-Ring skills, In-Ring psychology, selling ability, she pretty much has all of just said nailed down tight. Not only that, but she's one of the very few divas who can rile up the crowd, get them interested, and actually connect with. I'm not sure what it is, but Mickie has something that is genuine about her, she's fantastic when it comes to being an overall package, that's what makes her so good.

Finally, everybody has their favorites, everybody has an opinion on who they think is the greatest or the best. Personally for me, Mickie is the best, as she's the one female wrestler who has had me interested since day one, i'm not saying she's the best, but just for me, she is, and I don't see a problem with that. You can love her, hate her, it doesn't really matter, she's a diva who has made an impact on the industry, has left her mark in the company, and has made herself a role model for everyone out there. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them, Mickie has achieved greatness over the years, and she'll without a doubt go down in history. That's what matters.

I'm not saying it would be great, I'm saying it would be possible. However she should stick to amazon roles whether it be a heel monster or a heroic face.

You called them both worthless in your post before this one. The Divas Championship has a LONG way to go before it's as prestigious as the Womens Championship, and this is coming from a guy who actually LIKES the Divas Championship. The less prestigious title goes to the division with a less talented roster.

To put over the wrestler(s) being mentioned. It has happened before.

Trish didn't stay because of personal reasons, and she was already the best at that point anyhow. She didn't need any more credibility although it would have further established her as a legend to be the first to hold both titles. I'm not against Michelle having that honor though, she has something to be proud of now too.

Yep.

I'm glad Michelle won. She has had one of the best title reigns since Trish left, it's between Michelle's current one and Beth's first one. I don't think this story will end, Mickie will probably get a rematch.

Trish WAS surrounded by other divas who could wrestle. She was better than all of them. This was back when the division was good.

No, that's not the point. Then people could be making arguments for women from TNA or other federations. This thread is about WWE careers of women. Trish is on a level of her own when it comes to that.

- I guess she would stick to the amazon gimmick... thats the way it seems like they are pushing her now anyway.
- Ok... I didnt mean it that way though. And I like the title to. And it would help rasie the prestigue of that title if they have good wrestlers hold it. Kelly is just not good enough to hold it yet. She needs to be much better. I would not be hapy if she held it now.
- Ok... but there is no reason to push these to at that time. I can't see it as a lie.
- Yea, michelle is good enough have that honour. Although I think that mickie deserved that one.
- It does not look like mickie will get another chance with michelle. And even though I would like to see beth win, I am REALLY pissed off that!!!!! They should end that feud properly with mickie winning. Not only for the kids, but for mickie's problems she had to put upwith during this feud!
-Back in the day is when all could wreslt and nobody needed to carry anyone. In my opinion, they wrestled much better then trish, but didnt have anything else trish had. I am not saying trish was a bad wrestler though.
- I see your point! I think that is what the poster though of to. I just went into the question with technicality! But with or without technicallity, my opinion stays mickie james as the best.
- Btw, sorry about the long wait, I had loads of exams the past week and after that was going on vacation back home... so was pretty busy till right about now.... Happy holidays to you btw

Echelon... I am still kinda busy and will reply to you as soon as I have more time. I see your point but just still dont agree. Will talk about it next time... Happy holidays to you 2

Not yet she isn't, she's the best at the moment, but not ever. I have to side with Dagger here, Trish is the best the WWE has ever seen but Mickie is the protege, the apprentice, the understudy of trish (on a side note, how hot would it be to see Mickie under Trish for real, huh? :D) Mickie is the next best and may well surpass Trish. But as of right now I would say Trish has had the better career and the bigger effect on wrestling than what Mickie has done but she's definatley getting there.

- I guess she would stick to the amazon gimmick... thats the way it seems like they are pushing her now anyway.

Yeah. I expect Beth to turn face soon and I can't wait to see if a feud between her and Michelle will happen.

- Ok... I didnt mean it that way though. And I like the title to. And it would help rasie the prestigue of that title if they have good wrestlers hold it. Kelly is just not good enough to hold it yet. She needs to be much better. I would not be hapy if she held it now.

Kelly was ready for the Divas Championship a long time ago. It is a less prestigious belt. They have people win the less important belts first to establish credibility and see what it is like with them as champion. Think of her winning the Divas title before the Womens title as similar to a male winning the US title before the World or WWE titles. She's not ready for the Womens Championship but she is definitely ready for the Divas Championship.

- - Yea, michelle is good enough have that honour. Although I think that mickie deserved that one.

I disagree there. Mickie is good and that's why her being the second to hold both belts makes sense. However, Michelle was the better option to be the first to have held both titles as well as be the first Divas Champion. Trish was not there anymore and Michelle was their next best option. I don't think Mickie would have deserved that even if she is one of the best.

- It does not look like mickie will get another chance with michelle. And even though I would like to see beth win, I am REALLY pissed off that!!!!! They should end that feud properly with mickie winning. Not only for the kids, but for mickie's problems she had to put upwith during this feud!

The faces don't always win though, Michelle won the feud and that DOES mean it ended properly. I disagree with ends of feuds when the person I like doesn't win too, sometimes that happens. I understand that Mickie "should" have won, she's the face. Michelle winning gets her more heel heat. Makes perfect sense to me.

-Back in the day is when all could wreslt and nobody needed to carry anyone. In my opinion, they wrestled much better then trish, but didnt have anything else trish had. I am not saying trish was a bad wrestler though.

Yes and no. They were better than her when she first started. She was like Kelly. (Yeah, this again.) Trish was just another pretty face, but had that "it" factor needed to become a star, like Kelly right now. She made the effort to become the best, and she went way beyond anyone's expectations. In the end she was better than the entire division.

- I see your point! I think that is what the poster though of to. I just went into the question with technicality! But with or without technicallity, my opinion stays mickie james as the best.

Nothing wrong with opinions. Mine is that Trish is the best.

- Btw, sorry about the long wait, I had loads of exams the past week and after that was going on vacation back home... so was pretty busy till right about now.... Happy holidays to you btw

No problem. I wondered what happened to you and thought I had won our battle. Happy holidays back to you.

I think its obvious to the general community it comes down to two women. Trish Stratus and Fabulous Moolah. Moolah had the longest championship reign of any kind in wrestling history. Trish has won the Womens title more times than anyone including Moolah. Is Mickie highly talented yes. Is she the best ever no. I'd say she is top ten though.

Mickie is evidently not the best diva the WWE has ever seen. When it comes to Divas, the criteria generally can be split into storyline usefulness, in ring ability and looks. James is not the best in any of those categories, and both Stratus and Lita are better in all three, in my opinion, and better all rounders in the most objective of terms. Mickie is certainly very good at getting the crowd behind her, and probably in the top ten or so of all time, but I don't think you could argue she was the greatest.

Mickie James is awesome. I don't think she's the best ever but she's awesome. She can get it done in the ring, her mic skills are pretty solid. She's really perky and comes off as a really nice person, which is always a plus. Plus she's from my hometown! I don't like the whole mocking her weight or whatever, I think that's a little below the belt but whatever. She seems to be taking it well. Hopefully she can do what she has to do so they'll quit mocking her and taking cheap shots. I think she's gonna be well respected in the future as a Diva.

What people seem to forget here is Trish and Lita were both not very good wrestlers when they first joined the WWE. Trish Stratus alot more so then Lita, but somehow that doesnt get brought up. Only the last couple years of her short WWE career, did Trish get good, and I do like her too. Mickie has held the ball since she came to the WWE. She had to carry the divas division on her shoulders alone for a while after Trish and Lita quit, and has done an amazing job. She is the Diva that gets the BEST and loudest crowd reaction, she can even be gone for a month or two and come back, and its an even bigger cheer and welcome back. Face it Trish, Lita, Moolah, were all good in the time/day, but in the WWE things change with each passing year. Trish had plenty of good wrestling talented women to wrestle against and defend her womens championship against, so ofcourse people are going to see her as the bomb. Mickie, however, has had to wrestle alot of the Valet types with not much inring experience, or not good enough to wrestle in a match anyways. Mickie's matches with Beth, Natalya, Katie Lea, Melina, Maryse, and Michelle have all been quite good. I am sure if Mickie was around with Chyna, Ivory, Molly Holly, Jaqcueline, Tori, Jazz, and the rest of the past Divas she would have had alot better matches. Remember folks, this is all storyline and it takes your partner/opponent to be able to sale the moves just as much as it takes the person to deliver them, and I have never seen Mickie fail to deliver, I have however, seen plenty of the divas botch up the end result of her moves and other Divas moves. No one is perfect, and if Mickie is really getting punished for her weight issue by the WWE, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FREAKING COFFEE. I am a 28 year old gay male, and let me tell you what, Mickie James is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous and perfectly proportioned! So are the other Divas, you wanna talk fat Divas, Bull Nakano, Bertha Fae thats fat. Mickie James Rocks, and anyone who cant aknowledge that she is a great wrestler, whether or not they like her, is not a wrestling fan, or are just a Divas fan to the really hot skinny blondes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back