• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vince re-hire Mickie.

Nicole13Edge/HardyFan

Future Diva, Womans and Divas champ
Okay so we all know that Vince fired Mickie James on April 22nd 2010. We all know that Mickie James was the best diva in the WWE today and without her the diva divison is going to go up in smoke. I mean with Melina and Beth injured and Mickie gone the diva divison is going downhill. Now divas like Eve, Natyla, Kelly Kelly and Tiffany try hard but the diva divison isn't what it used to be even when Mickie, Beth and Melina were there.

We all know that Vince is starting to put more interest in the Diva divison now but why now since all the good divas are gone one of them being Mickie. What did Mickie do wrong to get fired? Is it because she wanted to start a music career while wrestling if that is it then that is a really stupid reason to fire someone especially someone who could fight as good as Mickie.

Mickie is one of the best of all time and she is definatly a future WWE Hall of Famer. Mickie is a former five time womans champion and one time divas champion and after both Lita and Trish left in 2006 she carried the WWE diva divison. I miss Mickie she was one of my favorites and she was a rolemodel to me since I want to become a WWE diva someday. So my question to all of you is do you want Mickie back if you do why and if you dont why not also tell us how you will remeber Mickie.

I will remeber Mickie as one of the best of all time she worked hard in the ring and she loved the business. I will remeber her as a five time womans champion and one time divas champion who always gave it her all ever time she stepped into a WWE ring. I will also remeber her as a diva who inspired me to want to become a WWE diva and who became a rolemodel to me and as a diva who loved her fans.

I know that a lot of you miss her to so please go to google and type in petion to bring back Mickie James it is the first one to pop up and we need 500,000 signatures so if you are a Mickie James fan please sign this and help us to bring back on of the if not the greatest womans champions of all time.

As much as I love me some Mickie James, going back to the WWE is probably the worst decision she could make. She has done everything in that company and has wrestled pretty much everyone. It's like Kurt Angle when he left the WWE... he was trying to look around the locker room to see who he could feud with and there wasn't much of a choice. I definitely don't want to be seeing Mickie vs. LayCool forever, or having her turn heel so she can face girls like Eve in some mini-feud.

She has a singing career now to focus on, and the possibility of returning to the indy scenes or working with TNA. These are much more beneficial for her current schedule and Mickie can start working with new people. Can you imagine the skill that Mickie has against TNA KO's like Hamada or Sarita... hell, even hardcore matches against Daffney and Roxxi. For a girl quite versatile, she would make a bigger impact (pun intended) in TNA than going back to the WWE.

Mickie's done with the WWE and the WWE is done with Mickie. Neither party needs each other nor will they be associating anytime soon considering how the WWE has been peeved at her via backstage attitudes and setting up a career outside the WWE whilst remaining under contract.

Okay so we all know that Vince fired Mickie James on April 22nd 2010. We all know that Mickie James was the best diva in the WWE today and without her the diva divison is going to go up in smoke. I mean with Melina and Beth injured and Mickie gone the diva divison is going downhill. Now divas like Eve, Natyla, Kelly Kelly and Tiffany try hard but the diva divison isn't what it used to be even when Mickie, Beth and Melina were there.

To be honest, the division wasn't any better with Mickie than it is now. It has actually improved a little. LayCool is doing their thing especially in NXT. Eve and Maryse are improving so the diva's division is pretty solid.

We all know that Vince is starting to put more interest in the Diva divison now but why now since all the good divas are gone one of them being Mickie. What did Mickie do wrong to get fired? Is it because she wanted to start a music career while wrestling if that is it then that is a really stupid reason to fire someone especially someone who could fight as good as Mickie.

Mickie is one of the best of all time and she is definatly a future WWE Hall of Famer. Mickie is a former five time womans champion and one time divas champion and after both Lita and Trish left in 2006 she carried the WWE diva divison. I miss Mickie she was one of my favorites and she was a rolemodel to me since I want to become a WWE diva someday. So my question to all of you is do you want Mickie back if you do why and if you dont why not also tell us how you will remeber Mickie.

She didn't carry the division. Melina and Phoenix helped in their own right. Mickie was great when she had her stalker gimmick but since then, she was just bland. At least she got McCool and Layla. Good for her.

I will remeber Mickie as one of the best of all time she worked hard in the ring and she loved the business. I will remeber her as a five time womans champion and one time divas champion who always gave it her all ever time she stepped into a WWE ring. I will also remeber her as a diva who inspired me to want to become a WWE diva and who became a rolemodel to me and as a diva who loved her fans.

I know that a lot of you miss her to so please go to google and type in petion to bring back Mickie James it is the first one to pop up and we need 500,000 signatures so if you are a Mickie James fan please sign this and help us to bring back on of the if not the greatest womans champions of all time.

I don't believe James is coming back. She isn't as important to the division as Trish and Lita. Everybody complained about the state of the division three or four years ago when they left. Other than feuding with LayCool, Mickie didn't really do anything else to say that the division is now better solely because of her.

LayCool is a Beautiful People rip off and a pathetic one at that. Everytime they come on TV I cringe and have to either mute the TV or change the channel. They are pretty unwatchable. I'm just glad I don't waste my time on NXT so I don't have to stomach seeing them steal TV time there as well.

LayCool is a Beautiful People rip off and a pathetic one at that. Everytime they come on TV I cringe and have to either mute the TV or change the channel. They are pretty unwatchable. I'm just glad I don't waste my time on NXT so I don't have to stomach seeing them steal TV time there as well.

LayCool are doing tons better than the Beautiful People right now so I think that's a great thing. Besides, who is LayCool stealing TV time from? They are the best thing going in the divas division and have been for years.

Mickie James wants to pursue other options and I have no problem with it. I'm sure TNA would want her as the Knockouts Division has been crap lately. She would help out a little bit but I don't know if she will be the savior. The women's division has been better and will continue to do that so I don't think Vince should or will re-hire James.

I've never been a huge fan of the diva division. They had some decent wrestlers, but really they don't get enough fighting time and they seem to be more of a side show then anything. With WWE it seems like they'll do anything for the ratings. (midgits, women, etc.) and in my opinion that's wrong. It should be about the wrestling and not the ratings. The drama needs to be more realistic. I was a big fan of Trish, and those older wrestlers. But the new girls, kelly kelly, just make me sick. It's just a push.

I honestly couldn't care less whether Mickie James comes back or not. She's my favorite diva and I think she's pretty. But still, I couldn't care less about seeing her on wwe television. Divas are just pretty faces to me, and pretty girls are a dime a dozen. Does anyone really watch wrestling for the women anyway? I certainly don't. Divas match = bathroom break.

I honestly couldn't care less whether Mickie James comes back or not. She's my favorite diva and I think she's pretty. But still, I couldn't care less about seeing her on wwe television. Divas are just pretty faces to me, and pretty girls are a dime a dozen. Does anyone really watch wrestling for the women anyway? I certainly don't. Divas match = bathroom break.

As bad as this sounds, it pretty much sums up my feelings in a nutshell. I don't try to be mean, or a jerk, but diva's come and go, it's not really a big deal.

I can't fucking stand LayCool, which means they're doing a good job. Their little introduction to Kaval where they would say things together in a stupid valley girl voice was UNBEARABLE. I've never really like McCool other then the fact she's smoking hot, and Layla has never done anything of any consequence until now, so I can't say I really care about this pairing yet... but they definitely piss me off on the reg.

But this isn't about LayCool, it's about Mickie.

I love me some Mickie as well, but her time is over. Unlike so many women wrestlers (wrestlers in general, really) who just fade away, Mickie left as one of the most popular women in the WWE. Her in ring work had been declining, and her only saving grace was that she knew how to work the crowd better than most divas.

She still had her looks if you ask me. Anyone who thought she had weight issues is a maniac, she was still one of the hottest divas on the roster. But how much longer would that have lasted? Mickie is moving into her 30's, and while good looks don't just go away over night as you age (Demi Moore is still smoking), the constant travel, stress of the job, and being beaten up 5 nights a week couldn't be good for her body. She's doing something she genuinely loves now, and hopefully is more kind to her health than the WWE has been.

Finally, even though Mickie James couldn't possibly hurt the woman's division in the WWE, she is not a vital key. I am a big fan of Eve, and Maryse is a terrific heel. Beth is still doing her thing, Michelle McCool is good in the ring but she can't find a character to stick with, and divas like Gail Kim and Alicia Fox are talented enough to make up somewhat of a diva midcard. All this and Melina is coming back soon, and Natalya is destined to get involved in the ring sooner or later.

Mickie James was a terrific diva, but she is not as vital to the WWE as you are making her out to be.

Yes, I would like to see her get re-hired. I would love to see her get more titles and feud with the divas she has not feuded with yet.

The division has died. It is SO BORING that I actually fall asleep during their prescence... true story... I actually try to care about the divs as much as I can but they have done NOTHING to entertain. On Raw we have Maryse and Eve who can't wrestle. Eve has still yet to get a character and is BORING me like crazy. Holding that title has done nothing for the division and I can't wait for them to give it to someone more deserving. Over on smackdown you have NO proper feud. Kelly Kelly vs laycool is not really a feud. There is no fire and there is just nothing exciting about it like when it was Mickie and laycool or even Beth vs laycool. Even when Beth and Melina return, they are just not s charismatic to make people care. Heck Melina is not even good on the mic.

Mickie has caried the division for a long time. And even with others like Melina and Beth helping, they didn't do it as the extent as Mickie has. Mickie has been the most popular diva since Trish left and has gained MANY loyal fans. She is one of the divas people think of when you ask them name some divas. Heck I meet tons of people that don't watch WWE anymore but know Mickie James and how good she is!

Mickie James has been as good (and in my eyes better then) Trish and Lita and will be remembered as one of the best and by many others as the best.

But will she return? As much as I want to see Mickie James back, I don't think it will be the smartest thing for her new country album. She talk allot on twitter about doing a tour and that will take allot of her time. Plus we all know WWE screwed up the relationship between the too so I don't know if she would want to come back to WWE.

In the end, she is already in my book the best and it doesn't take her to return to WWE for me to have that opinion. I will always remember her wether she comes back or not.

What's past is past. Mickie has cemented herself as one of the best Diva's in the WWE. There's nothing that she really needs to do in the business anymore. I wouldn't mind seeing Mickie James in a couple one offs like Trish does, but as part of the main roster she doesn't need to be back.

If Vince really is serious about revitalizing the Diva's division, he's got to work with what he's got right now and not try to bring back old wrestlers. He's got potential to have a great division with the likes of Lay-Cool, Eve, Kelly Kelly, and Maryse. All the WWE has to do is build more of the Diva's to be credible competitors and voila, you have a Diva's division the people will actually talk about besides the fact that it's their bathroom break.

I liked her and she was a great worker and was very hot, but apparently she wasn't a great worker out of ring. Always late, failing to turn up to events, forcing people to wait for her to arrive to travel to an event, amongst other things.

It's the reason they did the whole being moved to smackdown and the Piggy James bit and mocking her apparent weight issue (she was still hot to me and was far from fat)

Also think it had alot to do with the fact she was working on a singing career, which would obviously lead to time away from WWE programming for publicity and performances

That sort of thing seems to be a huge issue with WWE of late, you aren't allowed to do things outside of WWE programming, which is fair enough in they can't afford for someone to take time off of TV to say host a game show like Jericho wants to do or start a singing career as Mickie was heading towards.

She brought being fired on herself, as much as i hate to agree with there decision.

As for her being an intrical part of the division and it will fail without her, Who cares, it's not a real womens division like it was in the early 80's or during the Trish era.

She had only a few people who could hang with her on the same level, Melina (perpetually injured) and Beth Pheonix (too strong for women) and Michelle McCool. everyone else is purely eye candy for the most part.

She may be asked back at some point when she can prove she can dedicate to the job like WWE requires. ie 100% I'd be all for her making a return but i won't hold my breath.

I don't really see a reason to bring her back. So she has fans, but so does everybody that has been let go. It's not like the womens devision is going to die from her not being there. (can't kill what's already dead) And in a few more months you won't even remember her. She wasn't even that good she was just somebody that replaced Trish.

Also think it had alot to do with the fact she was working on a singing career, which would obviously lead to time away from WWE programming for publicity and performances
If that's true then They did the right thing. Lita retired to focus on her singing career and look how good they was. Why waste time building Mickie up getting her more famous and shit just to help her singing career. It don't benefit them in the long run.

It's baffling why they've got 2 belts - and yet barely have the talent to cover 1. They should do their best to rehire her - merge the belts, and get the wrestlers wrestling.

Even if you didn't hire Mickie back - but instead focussed your attentions to the wrestlers who you already have - you'd have a half decent division to build on:

(Injuries indicated)

- Gail Kim
- Serena
- Melina +
- Natalya
- Jillian
- Beth Phoenix +
- Tamina

That part isn't hard - they're all contracted to the WWE (albeit 3 of them are valets, and Jillian's gimmick keeps her wrestling to a minimum). But unify the belts (ditch the Divas one) - all of which could be done in a month of TV time. Stick the belt on Jillian or Gail Kim, and run with it from there

Then, re-sign Mickie and Victoria to strengthen the division a bit - and you have a divas division worth watching. Really not that difficult.

One positive bit of news is that FCW have just introduced a womens belt - hopefully this will mean more women wrestling in developmental terrortories.

I agree with everyone else, theres no reason for mickie to come back, she's already accomplished everything their is to in the womens division. I agree that the womens division right now is total crap, why the hell do they keep pushing Maryse, I've never seen this woman do anymore then 2 moves in a match, she totally sucks and I'm sick of her never ending push. Push Gail or Jillian, those 2 know how to wrestle and put on a great match, it's a disgrace and neither of them ever get pushed. Also on smackdown, they have Lay-cool, a team I hate with a passion, they're annoying and can't even get heat. I don't why WWE keeps pushing these 3, all 3 of them lack charisma and 2 of them can't even wrestle

I guarantee that the womens division will get better over time, WWE has a lot of secret talents that have yet to show what they can do in the division, examples being serena, Tamina, and Natayla. Also theirs many talented woman in FCW who are waiting to get called up

the problem is not the divas, it's creative. They keep pushing the wrong divas, Raw has to many wasted divas and smackdown barely has any divas, but WWE refuses to do anything about it.

I'm so sick of people saying that diva matches=bathroom break they work just as hard as the guys do and everyone messes up. Back in the attitude era people were interested in the divas because of Trish and Lita but after they left everyone lost interest in them because Vince did. I think that you should respect everyones in-ring ability you don't have to like them just respect them. One day when I become a diva I'm going to prove to all of you that diva matches dont = bathroom break.

I'm so sick of people saying that diva matches=bathroom break they work just as hard as the guys do and everyone messes up. Back in the attitude era people were interested in the divas because of Trish and Lita but after they left everyone lost interest in them because Vince did. I think that you should respect everyones in-ring ability you don't have to like them just respect them. One day when I become a diva I'm going to prove to all of you that diva matches dont = bathroom break.

People weren't interested in the divas because of Trish and Lita. They were just interested in Trish and Lita because of their looks. During the Attitude Era, Trish was mainly a valet for Test and Albert and also Vince's main squeeze or whatever you call it and Lita was with the Hardy Boyz. Trish didn't start hitting her groove until 2002 when the Attitude Era was over and Lita started getting injured. The WWE has never been big on women's wrestling and never will.

This shows the prob tho... there is women wrestlers out there that put on great matches. Natalya vs Gail Kim - hell yes but Jillian vs Kelly Kelly - think Khali vs Mark Henry. It's not really disrespecting the wrestlers it's lack of interest because they are poor wrestlers. Less interest in looks more on ability is needed.

I'd have to agree with the posters who'd like to see Mickie in TNA. Unlike Tara who came in with no heat, Mickie'd have more sway on conditions of entry and could get KOs back on the TNA 'do well' list. It's funny how the Mickie was a lousy employee stories have only come out AFTER her firing. The last thing she did for WWe was go on the UK tour despite being injured - what a bitch:rolleyes:

Don't take it personally. There are some good female basketball players out there, but no one cares about the WNBA. Even if there were female players better than Michael Jordan, people still wouldn't watch the WNBA. It's the same thing with wrestling. Like it or not, the majority of fans couldn't care less about womens wrestling. It's supply and demand. When fans start demanding more, they will give more. But it will be at the expense of someone else's tv time.

Yeah, the divas left couldn't wrestle their way out of wet toilet paper.

I beg to differ. There are Divas who CAN wrestle your just not paying attention. And for the record i didnt like Mickies character at all. The whole copy trish thing really didnt cut it for me. Horrible mic skills in my opinion, and everytime i watched her i felt a yawn. Divas like Melina, Eve, and that one girl from the Usos can wrestle, sure some others can i see that Layla and Kelly are improving. I dont think the Divas division is missing out, just missing a character and thats the spunky "Oh my god here she comes all flapping and floating around hide before she sees you and talks your ear off" Diva. I never thought Mickie had ANY wrestling skills anyways, she was just eye candy for rednecks and a hero for little kids. Sad truth wish it wasnt that way, but i wish her the best with singing =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back