Another Diva in trouble for weight issues

This is absolutely insane. TOTALLY insane. I see people saying "well dur its her job to be attractives" uuuuuummm....so are you seriously fucking saying that she ISNT attractive right now? Are you fucking CRAZY? I think she looks better than EVER, personally. Maybe its just my tastes. Have we seriously got to the point were you have to see a womans skeletal structure in order for her to be considered attractive? Fuckin really? I dont belive that part of it to be honest. She has NEVER been a skinny minny anyway, so. What the shit.

Conversely thought, yea, her matches have been downright shit lately. there have been fuckin UGLY botches in her matches for about a month now, and she is held up to a higher standard of in ring preformance than the rest of them, and its justified. I dont know why that has been happening with her, but hopefully itll get straightened out. My cold little withered black heart couldnt handle a world with no Mickie James on TV.

Mickie James is fine as hell. She isn't a bottle blonde like the other divas, and she's got the best pair of thighs in the WWE.

If match performance is now so important to the WWE, let's put Jillian and Alicia on the chopping block, too. The Mickie James/Jillian match last Monday was easily the worst Diva match I've ever seen.

Mickie James, weight excluded, is one of the best female wrestlers that WWE has ever had. I don't know where Vince gets off preferring Barbies over actual wrestlers. Mickie is a better wrestlers than at least half of the Divas combined, and to be honest, she's a better wrestler than some of the guys too. Everyone in the WORLD needs to get off this "you have to be skinnier than Barbie to be good looking" issue. It's complete and total B.S.. To be honest, I'd love to see people like Shelly Martinez and Nidia back in WWE. Also, if ODB ever left TNA, with a possible gimmick change, she could come to WWE as well. More Mickie James' and less Michelle McCools.

Watching Bragging Rights last night I couldn't help but notice that Natalya was carrying far more 'excess baggage' than Mickie. But Natalya is the daughter of Jim Neidhart, whereas Mickie James isn't the daughter of anybody famous within the industry.

That's true. Natalya Neidhart is a little thicker than Mickie James is, and she IS the daughter of a WWE legend. I'm sure that kinda helps. I mean I know she can wrestle but come on.....does she get to keep her job because of who her dad is, and Mickie James get the short end of the stick because of her supposed "weight problem"? That's BS if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back