• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Merged** Raw Power To The People Discussion (KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!)

Complete Poll Results from "Power to the People" on 6/20/11

Diva's Title Match: Brie Bella vs.
11% Eve
53% Kelly Kelly
36% Beth Phoenix

Evan Bourne vs.
19% Jack Swagger
51% Mason Ryan
30% Sin Cara

Kane vs. Mark Henry
13% Body Slam Match
52% Arm Wrestling Match
35% Over the Top Rope Match

US Title Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
51% 2 out of 3 Falls
31% Vickie Banned From Ringside
18% Submission

#1 Contender's Match: Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk
23% No Disqualification
66% Falls Count Anywhere
11% Submission

Cody Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan
43% Paper Bag Match
51% No Count Out Match
6% Collegiate Rules

Dance Contest: Vickie Guerrero vs.
47% Michael Cole
39% Jerry the King Lawler
14% Booker T

6-Man Tag Match
15% One Fall to Finish
6% 20 Minute Time Limit
79% Elimination Match

Tonight really felt like WWE just doesn't care anymore. All of us fans over the age of 15 or so know that wrestling has predetermined results and whatnot. But at least they could have shown a sliver of caring about fans enough to be a little creative with the results. 3 of the "polls" had a winner with 51% of the vote. Another 2 had either 52 or 53 percent. That makes 5/8 polls with a winner of 51%-53%. I find this highly improbable. I mean, why even TRY to pretend like the fans have a say in things if you're going to put so little effort into the fake numbers.

And that Evan Bourne/Mason Ryan bull****... I've been an Evan Bourne fan since he was Matt Sydal in TNA and I was so pumped when they made a video package for him tonight & featured him in a poll match as the set opponent. And when Sin Cara came on as a choice...I could practically see the PPV quality match unfolding in my head. Then the "51% Mason Ryan" result comes up...I knew right away it wouldn't be a "David vs. Goliath" match in the least. What a waste of a 3-hour time slot tonight.

i knew it was rigged from the beginning..i mean really big shock that kelly kelly aka the one who has been being pushed recently and feuding with the bellas some what gets the title shot.but to the one saying about Maryse tweet..you do know they start raw 30 mins before the show airs on tv right.its always on a tape delay.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: No shit sherlocks. I'll tell you a secret, wrestling is fake and has been fake since its inception. You guys really thought the fans were really voting and that WWE would listen to you? The only thing that was logical tonight was Kelly Kelly winning the Diva's belt, and that would have happened sooner if Karma wasn't pregnant. Other than that everything was planned probably the minute Capitol Punisment ended sunday night.

Dear WWE

How is it incredibly possible that the voting was screwed up for every single match EXCEPT the dance off between Vickie Guerrero and Michael Cole?? How soon will it come out that Jerry Lawler, in fact, was suppose to win the votes and enter teh dance off

By the way, what happened to the WWE that turns negatives into positives? When you had technical difficulties a few weeks ago with the audio, you got rather inventive and tied it into the R-Truth is being screwed over angle. Why did you choose to not make something good out of this?

Now it comes off as your complete fools that cannot get the voted tabulated correctly, ever hear of subtracting the final votes from the current tally from the total votes from the previous tally to figure out a winner.....but I digress

What do I know, I am just an internet mark, what would I know about the sophistication of basic math and high tech calculatior technology.

I laugh. People don't really believe that it was actually tabulated incorrectly? That's bullshit. WWE just wanted a set card before the show.

Come on, Mason Ryan vs. Evan Bourne, who would vote for that? Especially over Mistico. Some of them aren't even making sense. People were pleased to see the 2-out of 3 falls match. I don't see how people would have voted indifferently. And then what I love is they blame it on the Diva's match and that there was a "backlog."

They had a week, even more to set this up. You'd think a company with the resources and abilites the WWE has would get it right. Personally I think they're doing this shit for the fact that they had a set card going into the show and because now, knowing that Mistico vs. Bourne is going to make people watch, they can promote it for six days through the website.

Look at the Cyber Sunday ppvs they used to run. The WWE knew what they were doing the whole time, and there is no way there was a "backlog" of text votes for the diva match.
The voting issue is nothing more then a pathetic way for the WWE to try and work the audience.

Its almost as bad idea as having a man lose the world championship match because a little boy threw water in his face.....oh wait, the WWE did that as well.

If WWE wants a match, they make it - they don't have to ask us what to do. If they did, things would be very different anyway. That's my rationale behind why I think the voting was just a smoke screen for the real matches pre-determined weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back