• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Merged** Raw Power To The People Discussion (KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!)

Power To The People, huh? Yeah ... that's what they'll do. WWE loves the fans' opininos.

Anyhow, what I'd want to see? Eh, I really can't say which matches I want or anything like that. I'd just like to see a good, exciting show really. Don't really care about the matches or who cuts the promos as long as the matches are cool and the promos' content is nice. I'm not too picky. We'll see how it goes.

I just want a few title matches where we either get to vote on the challenger or match stipulation. I don't really have any specific matches in mind but i do want to see a Drew McIntyre appearance tonight!

I would love a 6 pack challenge type of match or even a battle royal where we get to vote on what title the winner gets a shot at.

Hopefully its an exciting show with a variety of options even if our votes may not really matter...

I wanna see john cena in a championship match, where the loser of the match is delegated to fight on only superstars. i dont care who is opponent is, Santino, for all I care, in which John Cena loses the macth and the chamionship. Then somehow he can get it back at elimination chamber next year, so he can then lose to the rock

@SecondCitysaint Sheamus is Actually From the Republic of Ireland which is not part of the UK.
Theres Going to be a Special Guest Ref for Definite between SCSA, Steamboat and some other guy. Its also The RAW GMs 1St Anniversary i Believe so that reveal would be Good as its been like that for too long.

Yeah I'm going to go with Ryder getting a match to make IWC happy. Let him have an entertaining match and then bask in his glory and fans and let him get on the mic to say his whoo whoo whoo thing and everyone in the crowd will sing along. But other than that, some good matches with good stipulations and some new faces in a #1 contender match or title match. Even if they lose, just to get to see some different ppl in the ring. These nights are perfect for matches to see how ppl work with each other without having to feud.

I just want to see the rock on wwe television. He said he was never leaving......but whereis he??? I'd like cena and stone cold vs. Rock and cm punk because cena hates rock, rock hates Austin, punk hates cena, cena hates punk, Austin hates Rock, and punk hates beer. perfect match.

so right now raw's power to the people event is happening. but my question is do u believe those percentages are actually what people voted for, or just made up and wwe is actually picking everything but allowing u to believe u have a choice.

Mason Ryan winning over Sin Cara to face Evan Bourne has to be proof this is rigged. No way would Mason Ryan have really earned over 50% of the votes with Sin Cara in the running.

Seriously? Mason Ryan? What WWE fan would vote for him over Sin Cara or Swagger?

Very rigged and now unwatchable.

I believed Kelly Kelly. People will vote for the hot one every time. But come on WWE. Saying Ryan went over Sin Cara is just insulting.

Maryse tweeted a good luck message to Kelly Kelly about 3 minutes into the show while Punk was still in the ring:

"kelly kelly dont get too excited, if u win im coming after you !!! good luck blondie! ill teach u sexy!!!! muah"

It's rigged folks.

And yes, I know the irony of pointing out about something in pro wrestling being fake...

I said the same when Mason Ryan won... me and my bro both said Sin Cara...

How rigged is this?

Proof... We both picked opposite in the Henry / Kane deal. Neither one of us picked an arm wrestling match. How does it end? Slam through a table... and they really didnt even arm wrestle.

Yeah, this is nothing new. They did it for years with Taboo Tuesday and Cyber Sunday, the Mason Ryan thing is one of the more blatant vote riggings they have ever done, that one just screams fake.

yeah me and a friend were just talking about this.. I dont even understand why they would put mason ryan against him anyways. WTF IS WRONG WITH WWE? Why are they not pitting small guys against each other? They wonder why sin cara has so many miscues, its because half of his high flying moves dont work against (believably) against guys who weigh 100+ more lbs than him.

Vince loves muscles, until he is gone or realizes its a mistake, we will see Mason Ryan as much as he can get on TV, I can guarantee he didn't win that poll.

It's definitely rigged. Beth probably would've gotten the votes over Kelly & arm wrestling contests are boring as hell now. You could hear the crowd loudly booing when they announced it. And as for the Mason Ryan/Evan Bourne match.... well you guys already said it all. Having Ryan win that poll was just a slap in the face to us fans. but even tho we know it's rigged....be honest.... how many of us still voted anyway? LOL. I know I did.

I feel bad for any WWE fans that are 'voting.' We shouldn't be surprised by this but it's a shame WWE is taking people's money this way.

Sin Cara vs Evan Bourne was too good to be true.

So im recording Raw and i just tuned in for the ME.
These choices are absolutely ******ed.

A)One Fall Match.
This is just a regular match, with a title. Anyone with a brain can figure that out.

B)20 minute time limit
This is yet again, a regular match, this isnt even a stipulation. This choice is obviously gonna be the least picked(Even though its rigged)

C)Elimination match
Ok an actual gimmick.....Obviously the pick

Seriously who thought of these match choices. Might as well just make the damn match an "Elimination match" what is the point.

Sorry to beat a dead horse with a stick but seriously. A "1 Fall Match"?!:banghead:

~Just saw the result....Yea im in total shock *sigh* not really

About the time limit thing: they never mention time limits anyway. So I guess it could be a stipulation in the current WWE world.

But the whole Mason Ryan thing over Sin Cara is total bullshit. The crowd popped when seeing Sin Cara on the titantron, they booed when Ryan got picked and Bourne looked like he was surprised too.

Honestly Bourne vs Sin Cara would be AMAZING.

It's definitely rigged. Beth probably would've gotten the votes over Kelly & arm wrestling contests are boring as hell now. You could hear the crowd loudly booing when they announced it. And as for the Mason Ryan/Evan Bourne match.... well you guys already said it all. Having Ryan win that poll was just a slap in the face to us fans. but even tho we know it's rigged....be honest.... how many of us still voted anyway? LOL. I know I did.

It's obviously rigged, but either way Kelly Kelly would have won. Kelly and Eve are both way more over than Beth.

I'm 30 years old, and no I am not wrong. The very concept of a triple threat match dictates that is has to be no DQ. In fact the announcers in the past have stated that triple threats are no DQ. Interference has happened in triple threat matches with out a DQ.

Yes, Eve is so much more over than Beth, she gets zero reaction from the crowd. Beth gets pops at least.
-
Ah, do you even watch wrestling? Stop being ignorant. Eve does indeed get a reaction, while Beth gets none. Any why are you ignoring your claim as to saying Beth is more over than Kelly?

-
Nope, too bad, you're wrong and you're 10.

Which is why in various triple threat matches they've done things that would require the ref to do a DQ, but it didn't happen.

Logically in the match it wouldn't happen.

Del Rio low blows Rey. In a normal one on one match Rey would win. But Punk is still in the match since it's triple threat, so would Rey still win since he was the one who got the illegal move? Well that's unfair (and makes no sense) for Punk.

if its supossed to be viewers choice wheres zack ryder ?....its rigged not to be captain obvious but seriously if he was an option he would have gotten picked...instead they have a "dance compition" ..even if you hate ryder theres no way you'd rather watch a cheesy stupid dance off..or maybe wwe cares about the fans enough to give them a bathroom brake(dance off)..on viewers choice he wasnt given a chance..will he ever ?

It was not a good show by any means tonight, a couple decent matches, but the fan voting was just insulting to the fans. WWE shows they are so scared to allow their fans to have any say in anything that they turn out a very lackluster 3 hours show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back