**MERGED** All GM Discussion (KEEP IT IN HERE!!!!)

Should Vickie Guerrero become GM?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
booker_t_sd_gm_3731981400083771478.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Ever since 'People Power' turned out to be a huge failure and WWE seeing yet another opportunity to make Cena look like the saviour of the world... Vince decided to make Booker T the general manager of Smackdown. Interesting choice... Most people on here didn't like his skills down at the announce table, but personally I didn't think it was the worst, although I just didn't like his silly catchphrases like "Shucky ducky quack, quack!" To this day scientists are trying to translate it into English but are coming up with dead ends...

Anyway, Booker was put in charge of Smackdown and how's he been doing since then? GREAT, well, in my opinion he's doing a good job. I don't know about you guys, but I think he fits the GM of Smackdown role perfectly. I always thought it was strange when the GM is always smaller then their wrestlers and they push them around, but with Booker it works. He sends out orders and deals directly with their complaints right there and then. And he does all this whilst looking good in a business suit. So that's what I think about the man, he's a great GM and I hope he stays GM for a while, no bull.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think about Booker's role so far? Also weigh in with who should be Raw GM, I thought AJ as GM made no sense what so ever and it just became annoying have her stupid music come on every show... And Vickie as 'Managing Supervisor'? Whatever they're paying the creative team, it's clearly too much.

Back in 2004 Kurt Angle suffered an injury but was kept on TV in the role of SmackDown's new General Manager. I think he did an excellent job, and it led to some really funny stuff like the "Great American Award" he gave to JBL.

So my question is: if a wrestler on the current WWE roster were to get injured and was put into an authority figure role on TV, which wrestler do you think would do the best in that role?

Personally, I think Daniel Bryan would be very entertaining in that kind of role. It would be hilarious to see him wearing a suit while still rocking his goat beard. If he and Kane were somehow co-GMs it would be pretty funny as well: "I am the General Manager!...NO, I am the General Manager!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back