Live Discussion: Unforgiven 16/9/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like always, The Undertaker's entrance was the best especially with his crosses covered with flames on each side of the entrance

Sly, very very good point everyone wants his head on a stake yet he is the one to get some life out of the crowd.

Ok WTF is the point of this being the ME. Yeah the UT is back that's great good for him but cmon there will be no twist to this match. UT will win the end PPV over!

I heard a pin drop on henry's entrance. Taker really had no reaction, Taker def doesnt deserve that.

The crowd cheers cena but not taker? We now know the average age of the crowd. I bet most only started watching wrestling 2 years ago.

CENA THREAD ITS LIVE DISCUSSION not TALK ABOUT **** FACE
Umm, we're talking about the PPV. We, very much have the right to discuss the fact that Cena's match was the only one with any crowd heat, meaning it was the biggest attraction of the night for the live crowd.

I'm sorry if you don't like that, but it is very much on topic.

Theres gotta be a twist. Remeber Royal Rumble 06? The rumble match wasn't even the main event, Henry and Angle was, but that was because of Takers presence after the match. I feel somthing simelar is gonna happen, somthing that would prevent any further matches for the evening.

Theres gotta be a twist. Remember Royal Rumble 06? The rumble match wasn't even the main event, Henry and Angle was, but that was because of Takers presence after the match. I feel somthing similar is gonna happen, somthing that would prevent any further matches for the evening.

yeah I agree with that...takers not impressing me today

i was really dissapointed with the cena orton match. i expected orton to win but not a dq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back