• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Great American Bash Live Discussion

THe thing is, with Edge, why should HHH face him again? He beat him clean. MVP, Kennedy, they're good, but they're just not ready. Hardy has gotten almost no push since he's been on Fridays, so unless they want to really do HHH/Umaga, it's Edge again in a gimmick match. Everyone kept saying SD was the better show, I'm not seeing that at all right now.

Yeah I agree.

Two agreements in a matter of minutes? Wow :D , i must be saying something right lol.

And to answer the thing about whats next for Jericho, I think hes too good to go for the Intercontinental, but wont be in the World Heavyweight Title picture either.

Maybe Cena? Presuming this whole JBL thing is over.

This PPV, IMO, killed pretty much ALL the momentum WWE has had going for it the last few weeks. Only interesting thing thing left is to find out what's in Kane's bag.

THe thing is, with Edge, why should HHH face him again? He beat him clean. MVP, Kennedy, they're good, but they're just not ready. Hardy has gotten almost no push since he's been on Fridays, so unless they want to really do HHH/Umaga, it's Edge again in a gimmick match. Everyone kept saying SD was the better show, I'm not seeing that at all right now.

I love Triple H. But he shouldn't be champion. Edge should be.

I have to agree there Papa. Where do tehy go from here? Henry has no one left to challenge him, except maybe Matt? Punk has Batista/Kane, and that's just a bad three way. SD has no where to go. What's anywhere in there?

I think it will be Punk-Batista-Kane for the WHC at Summerslam and HHH-Hardy for the WWE title. I dont know who else HHH can fight.

The RAW title picture is hard to work out.

Will it be Punk-Kane-Batista after tonight?

Or will they run the Kane-Batista to give Punk someone more his size to compete with?

Or will they just let Kane turn psycho heel in a mask and kill everyone?

Plus I must add i found the whole Vickie Guerrero/Edge love stuff in bad taste due to Eddie etc.
Why put her in an angle like that for I dont know

I think it might be Punk Vs Jericho at Summerslam, as i dont see Batista getting another shot he should be facing Kane. And since Cena lost, and Jericho put HBk on the shelf for a while he will be likely getting the shot. Another reason was i saw the Summerslam commercial and if that showed Y2J grabing the title, that might be a givaway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back