• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE PRESENTS VENGEANCE

The match itself was much better than I expected.

The ending was much worse than I expected.

Edit: Oh, silly me.

A shot from Del Rio with the title ends it. Interesting ending... it makes things interesting though as all Awesome Truth were there to do was distract...

I wonder if the acts of Awesome Truth will be explained. I'd say it's 50/50.

€dit: Okay, a reason for Cena to take part in the SS match.

That ended exactly how it needed to. This sets Cena up to move away from the Title and deal with Awesome Truth along with the Rock. Very entertaining match.

Rock and Cena team up against the most over heels on the roster (Awesome Truth). Del Rio feuds with Punk. Makes perfect sense.

Didnt see the show, just read the results. Looks like Nash got lonely and started texting himself again.

Actually good show overall. Started a bit lackluster, but got better.
Final impression is quite positive.

Feels like this PPV was the ending to the summer fueds now its time for new fueds and THE FUCKING ROCK!!!!! HELL YEAHHHHHHH!

EDIT: Loved the Big Show/Henry ring collapse and the ADR/Cena match was very fun other than that not much to say really.

I enjoyed the PPV. Cena/ADR, Show/Henry spot, Awesome Truth promo, Beth Phoenix/Eve, Nash botched powerbomb were highlights for me.

I tend to disagree. I feel as if the show started off hot and lost heat after the ring collapse. Idk Why but Cena-ADR really bored me. Seems as if they were tryin to improvise as if the ring break wasn't supposed to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back