• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 9/21/09

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

to be entertained

Joining the ranks of several celebrities and personalities to take the Raw special guest host harness is funnyman Cedric the Entertainer. How will the famed comedian jive with the Monday night roster, live in Little Rock, Ark.?

to be entertained

Joining the ranks of several celebrities and personalities to take the Raw special guest host harness is funnyman Cedric the Entertainer. How will the famed comedian jive with the Monday night roster, live in Little Rock, Ark.?

lol

Yeah, I won't be watching the first hour. Not with the season premieres of House and Heroes on.

Yeah, I won't be watching the first hour. Not with the season premieres of House and Heroes on.
This.

Well, not Heroes.

House sucked last year, but this tonight's episode is supposed to rock. I hope it does. Looks pretty decent.

What the hell was that? This may turn into a drunken Raw night so this can all make sense.

Why couldn't they just show Cedric getting out of the limo and cut to the title instead of 5 of the worst minutes in Raw history

Man that was terrible. Lets hope we focus on some wrestling tonight and hopefully there is little involvement from Cedric. I love Ceddy the Entertainer, he is awesome, but he just doesn't mesh in my mind with the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back