• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

not sure if you guys got the comcast sportsnet philly broadcast BUT caps fans are classless they were throwing shit at flyers players after game and Carter was doing an interview on the bench and got hit right in the face with a cup...punk caps fans....classless

ROFL.

They didn't outplay anyone. They won the game on a power play.

BTW, Your sig is so right. Philadelphia just fucked up hockey's chances of ever being on a big network and more popular again for awhile. Great job clowns.

Clowns really???

if you watched the game it was evenly called the entire game.

and i'm still waitinfg for your reason why the flyers players should have objects thrown at them and hit with???

Because they suck and are dirty peices of trash, like the Ducks. Need I say more?

I didn't watch the full game, as I was rotating back and forth with Tor/Orl but so I don't know how evenly it was called. But I do know Poti is a fucking ****** for making that trip so obvious, espeicially after the refs let them get away with one 2 minutes earlier.

The clown reference was towards Philly for fucking up the NHL's chances of becoming more popular rather quickly. Not their fault, they did what they had to do but Gary must be extremely grilled because nobody other than Philly fans give a flying fuck about them.

game was even both teams had some room to play with. cant remember any obvious penalties on the flyers that would be called during reg season but i'm sure there was. but a caps player blatenly broke scottie upshall's stick and nothing was called.

As for dirty???/they played physical just like the caps did. And no team sucks that makes the playoffs in hockey this isnt the lob sided nba playoffs.

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;429801]Clowns really???

if you watched the game it was evenly called the entire game.

and i'm still waitinfg for your reason why the flyers players should have objects thrown at them and hit with???[/QUOTE]

Cause Philly fans do it all the time?:headscratch:, bout time they got a taste of their own medicine

Not really. We don't get that dumb penalty, we win. We dominated them in OT, and were on the brink of a score until his dumb fucking ass ruined it.

Dallas > Red Wings though. We'll murder them in the WCF.

Dallas won't even get to the Western Conference finals, Turco will choke

Flyers won. Flyers vs Penguins I think and Montreal vs Rangers... Would have loved to see Flyers/Rangers, but oh well. Flyers for the most part shut Ovechkin down throughout the series. Flyers got a taste of what they're fans are like, cause lets face it... Philly fans are insane in Philly.

Flyers won. Flyers vs Penguins I think and Montreal vs Rangers... Would have loved to see Flyers/Rangers, but oh well. Flyers for the most part shut Ovechkin down throughout the series. Flyers got a taste of what they're fans are like, cause lets face it... Philly fans are insane in Philly.

Flyers vs. Rangers would have been dubbed the Battle Of The Assholes

I would have liked to see Crosby vs. Ovech, so that we could once and for all prove that Crosby is the better player;)

I think you're wrong on the second round of the East, I think Canadians vs. Philly and Pens vs. Rangers

Looks like it's gonna be Wings vs. Avs and Sharks vs. Dallas in the second round of the west, unless Calgary can pull out some sort of miraculous comeback *crosses fingers*

Ovechkin doesn't have shit around him to make better outside of Semin and still makes plays. Best playmaker in the league. Hands down. And one of the most physical in the game.

Vech > Crosby. He won the MVP award on a mediocre team.

it Flyers vs Canadians...Pens vs. Rangers

hoping for a scott stevens like hit on steve avery...honestkly that man is a disgrace to the game in my eyes

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;429846]it Flyers vs Canadians...Pens vs. Rangers

hoping for a scott stevens like hit on steve avery...honestkly that man is a disgrace to the game in my eyes[/QUOTE]

Yeah the guy clearly belongs in Philly with the rest of the disgaces

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back