• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

Yay Detroit advances, now they move on to play either Colorado or Calgary, hopefully Calgary

and can somebody else please tell Wes that the one seed always plays the lowest ranked seed, so it's not possible for Detroit/Dallas in the second round

I will tell him...and in the meantime...tell u all to watch today's game Anahim-Dallas...if the Dallas Stars win, I am indebted to Wes for the rest of the playoffs and I will say Dallas-San Jose.....but...if the Ducks win...then they are all but gonna win the series in game 7....because momentum is a key thing so watch Dallas-Anaheim tonight...it will be great I guarandamntee it.

I'm gonna watch Dallas/Anaheim if it's on, but I really pulling for Calgary to win, just cause a.) I like them better, b.)I don't want any Cali teams having a chance at the Cup, and c.) I think Detroit has a better chance at beating Calgary than they do of beating Colorado

Anaheim up 1-0 in the second, god I hope Dallas gets a couple quick goals here pretty soon, I really don't want this to go to a game seven

other than that the Flamers are up 2-0 over the Sharks in the 3rd right now, and that makes me happy, hopefully they can hold on to that lead for another 11 minutes and force a game seven in their series

Woo hoo!!!! Calgary won and has forced a game 7!!!!!:lol2:

Dallas needs to come out in the 3rd and well...score, we don't wanna give those bastard dirty Ducks a game 7

Holy shit I changed the channels at intermission for awile, changed it back and Dallas is now winning 2-1!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol2::lol2:

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCKING YES BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's your new sig Coolhayek. Go to user cp, edit signature, use this URL with these tags...

3 months. Enjoy the road to the Cup son :D

Edit: I'll put it back up, have to go resize it, fucking photobucket.

Congrats Wes....u guys beat us...I will put up the sig....I think its my comp that prevents me from doing it but I will put it up by tomorrow night if I dont get it up...my profile already says what u all think....we won it last year so its not like we are on a dry spell like others (cough...Canadiens cough) we will come back better and stronger next year.

great year Anaheim Ducks....you guys did what many stanley cup winners couldnt do...make the playoffs....but also lost so o well. My pick now fhr the Stanley Cup is Pittsburgh Penguins and San Jose Sharks or Detroit Red Wings. Penggies gonna win it all tho...

The Ducks might have had a better season if they never traded Andy McDonald in the off season and Scott Niedermayer and Teemu Selanne decided to play from the start instead of coming in later might have help us build a better record. Not just that maybe help us in our line shifts more. We played physical last year and that was our strength and this year it was our worst enemy as we give teams power play opportunity's. They did well but our strength from a year ago was our weakness this year.

Dallas looked good but when the Ducks scored early an quick on turco he seems to lose his confidence as in games 3 and 5. The best bet for Dallas is for the Flames to upset the Sharks so they can get the Av's, though they looked strong against the Wild

I wouldn't mind seein a Avs Stars series again. I remember a few years back that crazy on that went 7 games and game 7 had like 5 OTs...

I also would not mind a Stars-Avs match...but I want the Sharks to represent California because contrary to popular belief....there are fans here in Cali

Man I hate to say I'm pulling for Montreal in this game tonight. I really hate to say it. I don't know if I am. One part of me wants to see Montreal win and Philly win, as I think that would equal Rangers vs Penguins. On the flip side though if Boston wins and Philly wins... A Flyers/Rangers series would be pretty sick. decisions decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back