• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All-Star Sunday LD

HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!

A PENALTY SHOT! First time ever for an All Star Game (hell, penalties themselves are pretty rare). And of course Lundqvist made the save.

Team Lindstrom HANGS ON to win 11-10.

10-9 until Team Lindstrom got an empty netter, then Team Stall got a goal with 33 seconds to go, and they couldn't put it back in.

The stupid Emptying of the net killed team Stall. WHY empty the net in an All Star Game, where you get thousands of chances without having to empty.

Actually that was a very good All-Star game. This who All-Star weekend was very well done. Looking forward to next year's game.

Yeah, Lidstrom was a +7 in an All-Star game, no big deal. I'm led to believe that Kessel was the deciding X-Factor in this game and nothing will change my mind.

I was gonna say The Goo Goo Dolls are the only thing from Buffalo that made the Pro Bowl but forgot Kyle Williams is in since Seymour is injured.

what. The. Fuck!

"And now, to celebrate the 2010 season, honor the NFLs best players, AND kick off Super Bowl Week, please welcome, THE GOO GOO DOLLS."

Did I take a Time Machine back over 10 years or something? Are they even relevant now, I don't even know.

This game has 40 minutes to keep me entertain until the Rumble. White, Turner, Gonzalez, Abraham, and Weems have better do something until then since Ryan is the 3rd string QB.

I forgot Mike Smith (man is that a generic name) is coaching the NFC team too. This just brings more pain to realise how good the season was for Atlanta only to end in extreme disappointment.

never in a million years did Mike Smith, when taking the Atlanta Job, expect to coach Michael Vick. Well, he's coaching him.

I'm rooting for AFC. I believe the history is all tied 20-20. If AFC wins, they have the lead in the wins/losses.

I got it on split screen with the Rumble. Ryan is making up for that early INT with a TD to Gonzalez! If only it was one week later :(

Yeah, I've stopped split screening it with the Rumble as NFC is laying the ass whooping (with the emphasis on whooping) on the AFC now.

Anybody wonder who is wearing their home jersey in the Superbowl? I'm kinda hoping we do, as we haven't wore them since...1996. Then again, we lost that game..so maybe we should wear white.

I think colors would mash up better if it's Pittsburgh wearing their home jerseys, but then again...it doesn't really matter.

Anybody wonder who is wearing their home jersey in the Superbowl? I'm kinda hoping we do, as we haven't wore them since...1996. Then again, we lost that game..so maybe we should wear white.

I think colors would mash up better if it's Pittsburgh wearing their home jerseys, but then again...it doesn't really matter.

• As the home team in the Super Bowl (it rotates every year), the Packers get to pick which jerseys they wear. They'll be in green, and the Steelers will be in their whites.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...s-wearing-their-home-greens-in?urn=nfl-312359

sounds like GB is wearing the home jerseys, and Pittsburgh is back in the white again

Ok that's cool. Like I said, the colors won't blend well, but it doesn't matter in anyway. I am superstitious though, so maybe I prefer the white jerseys. We won the last 2 with em, and like I said...last time we wore black...we lost.

That doesn't matter either though, what will matter is who plays harder and better. I can't wait. It was black and gold day, they wanted people to wear black and gold. Why on Monday instead of Friday, god only knows, but it doesn't matter to me, because I'm wearing something Steelers every day, and Friday I'm wearing my Big Ben jersey.

I mentioned I was superstitious, well I haven't tied my shoes since the start of the playoffs, and won't tie em till the Superbowl is over. I just slide em on and off...so it isn't really a problem. It is kinda werid though. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back