• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

Damn game 7 tomorrow both series... I predict... Philly and Calgary win. I want the Sharks to win... Really badly, but Calgary has just outplayed them basically every game. Philly had Ovechkin pretty much shut down for most of the series, and as much as I want to see the Caps win... I want to see the Rangers get skull fucked by the Penguins more...

DANG! I hate the Caps, on because Thrashers are my team and they are our rival, so I hate'em. I'm going for Detriot, only because my family has a bet, you pick a team and see who wins! winner gets 40$ I picked Detriot, and my Aunt picked San Jose so I'm going for Calgary! LETS GO DETROIT, CALGARY, AND PITTSBURG!!!

ROFL Cage, if Stars/Av's is the 2nd round matchup me and you are going to have alot of arguments :p

Let's Go Caps

Let's Go Caps

Let's Go Caps

Let's Go Caps

Let's Go Caps

Let's Go Caps

Let's Go Caps

THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!! Internet Hive five GSP! OH YEA!!! I liked it at end when you could hear the announcer " Thank you for coming to our game, we will be back.....................next year!" lololololololol

Fuck the East now.

Not only do you have the most ******ed classless ********ed team, fans and city in Philly but also the most overrated team in the fucking world, in any sport, the Canadians.

A Pens team that is total meh and boring tbh, and Rangers who fucking suck because of their lack of class and buttfuck Avery.

Fuck the East, what an utter pile of shit Tom Poti is, christ, don't make it so fucking obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back