• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

if the Ducks win tonight...then its still a series...simple as that....if they barely win, then they are just delaying the inevitable..

Fuck the Rangers... I'm sorry, but Devils fans... Most of them... suck. They might as well have played at the Garden. All you could hear was lets go Rangers, Devils suck, and other stupid ass shit. Apparently the Devils have next to no fan support. The game was sold out and 75% of the crowd were wearing blue

Detroit Wins!!!!
Detroit Wins!!!
Detroit Wins!!!

Now see people that's what heppens when you bench that worthless sack of shit Hasek, you win the mother fuckin game

Nothing's making me a happy hockey fan tonight... Just nothing... I'll be happy when Philly sacrifices the Rangers to the Penguins...

Hmm...So A7, since you're a Devils fan does that make you a Devil worshiper?

actually no lol... A lot of people think I am, but I'm not. welll... The all of the Devils announcers as well as Ken Danyeko alllll say Pittsburgh wins the cup.

actually no lol... A lot of people think I am, but I'm not. welll... The all of the Devils announcers as well as Ken Danyeko alllll say Pittsburgh wins the cup.

I hope they get there, they're the only team in the east that I really give a shit about, but as long as Detroit is still alive they'll be the team I want to win the Cup, and now that they have finally seen the light and put Osgood in net where he belongs, my faith in them has been renewed

Go Minnesota Wild
MN-Wild.jpg

I like the Wild too, but still lol. Idk I think the Avs are gunna beat em

Yeah I'm afraid of that too, they seem to be falling apart in the last two games, I hope they can get their shit together, cause I really really hate the Avs, and I really really hate that ass monkey Peter Forskin

Yeah I'm afraid of that too, they seem to be falling apart in the last two games, I hope they can get their shit together, cause I really really hate the Avs, and I really really hate that ass monkey Peter Forskin

Don't worry I feel the same for him and the dipshit Avery... I love how Brodeur and him didnt even shake hands. Marty goes "I don't care." Next year those two are going to flat out fight I'm callin it now.

Ducks win!!!! 5-2! They played their best game of the playoffs!!! I am gonna make this call right now, if Dallas does not close us out in Game 6at home, then the Ducks are gonna win this series.....pressure is on Dallas now...win at home or come back to Anaheim,......Ducks took a lot of penalties again but the penaltie killers were excellent...Selanne got robbed on that goal that was a no goal that Turco "saved" I would have been pissed if that affected the result of the game but it didnt so all good. Go Ducks! Win Game 6!

How bout dem Bruins?! :D

Forcin' a game seven baby, don't count the B's out! What a great freakin' game that was.

Fuck the Avs!!, all I got to say is Detroit better fucking win now, and better go all the fucking way for the West

I dunno... If they win they'll play a non division team...:smashfreakB:

Meh...they'll probably play Calgary (crosses fingers in hopes they eliminate the Sharks), which would be nice since then I'd get to see more games, I don't think Detroit would have as big of a problem with them (assuming they advance that far), Detroit fixed their biggest problem when they replaced Hasek with Osgood, so I think as long as they keep playing well, they should be able to take care of buisness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back