Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

If only the regular season meant anything in the playoffs...

its an atlantic division rivalry the flyers know how to play them...but we are getting way ahead of ourselves...they wont play till the conference finals if they both make it

how bout cal...gary?
had to throw the barry melrose lingo in there

The regular season doesn't matter, the Pens are playing great right now, they have tons of talent and the Hossa trade put them over the top.

I figured if any of the lower teams would put up a fight it'd be Calgary... They seem to do it every year... I'm very surprised by Nashville though

agreed with nashville... i see that going 7 games

i actually think calgary is going to win that series...and possibly beat either minnesota or colorado next round

The Rangers have a shot at beating the Pens though, they are uber talented, very dangerous.

meh... Rangers play about as dirty (no offense Hayeck) as the Ducks do... If not worse... Best thing Rangers have going for them is that they're goalie takes up 95% of the net... Seriously Hendrick is fricken huge

Well the Ducks lost 3-1...hers what went wrong and probably the only thing
1. TURNOVERS...3 turnovers...3 goals it is that simple
2. MARTY TURCO WAS GOD TONIGHT....he was knocking down everything....kudos
3. Disputed goals...the NHL needs to make sure to not rule goals as goals if they are not....it pisses ppl off. (whether ur a Ducks or Stars fan)...

I still have some hope for this series...if the Ducks play the way they did tonight without turnovers,....then they can win Game 5 but if not then congratulations Wes...

Versus covers the game tomorrow on 930 Central Time for you buddy....

Damn Canadiens...why did they lose?

Yeah the Ducks are dirty we know but we kinda controlled ourselves tonight...its kind of like a guy who has 3 tickets on his record and he is still tempted to speed every once in a while even tho it might knock his license......

Well the Ducks lost 3-1...hers what went wrong and probably the only thing
1. TURNOVERS...3 turnovers...3 goals it is that simple
2. MARTY TURCO WAS GOD TONIGHT....he was knocking down everything....kudos
3. Disputed goals...the NHL needs to make sure to not rule goals as goals if they are not....it pisses ppl off. (whether ur a Ducks or Stars fan)...

I still have some hope for this series...if the Ducks play the way they did tonight without turnovers,....then they can win Game 5 but if not then congratulations Wes...

Versus covers the game tomorrow on 930 Central Time for you buddy....

Damn Canadiens...why did they lose?

I'm not your buddy, friend.

...i hope you know what i'm talking about

idk I just can't catch a break... I wanted the Devils to win... they're in shit... I wanted the Ducks to win they're in shit... same goes for the Sharks. Yes they're only down 2-1 but they're play has been shit... The only thing I'm happy for is the Pens :( FUCK THE SENATORS... That is all

Well lets put it this way. If the Devils go out tomorrow, then I'm pulling for both Philly or Pittsburgh. Moreso Pittsburgh, but I wouldn't mind seein Philly go

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;425192]I'm not your buddy, friend.[/QUOTE]

I'm not your friend, guy!

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;425198]I'm not your guy, buddy.[/QUOTE]

I'm not your buddy, friend!

Seriously, we could do this for hours.

"Rush" GSP
Reinventing the MMA scene. I wasnt talking to u.....I only personally address Xfear, a7xoff and Wes because they are ther only ones that count....

Reactions: X
"Rush" GSP
Reinventing the MMA scene. I wasnt talking to u.....I only personally address Xfear, a7xoff and Wes because they are ther only ones that count....

hahahaaah wait a second.....hahaahhaaha

are you there personal ass kisser? and obviously you dont watch south park it was all a joke from the show

nah they been on the sports boards for a while so I know them....thats all....no my sis and bro-in law watch it all the time...I could never get into it....Im more family guy....

famiily guy??? not bad but no south park

you'll be seeing me on the sports boards..just wait til baseball playoffs...born just outside of boston moved from there at 9 yrs old so i'm diehard red sox fan...get ready

Im there on the boards all year long...Im the California represntative of these boards....Angels, Lakers, Ducks and 49ers..those are my teams...defending Stanley Cup Champs are struggling right noow and Lakers are charging thru...Angels sdeason just began and Niners are still building....thats my story.

Damn with the exception of Ducks/Stars... It's anybody's guess out west... Still wish the Ducks can pull though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back