• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

The Devils are basically done, the Senators are gone, which coming from a guy that lives outside of Buffalo is a good thing. All I really care about is the AV's, that series is probably going seven, the AV's should pull it out, they have dominated the first two periods in every game, now all they have to do is start blowing leads in the third and they are golden, GO AV'S.

The Devils actually didnt do bad offensively...it was amazingly defense that cost them the game....5-3!!! wow! I expected like 2-1 but we get a score like that Im amazed....dont believe it is over just yet anything can happen in hockey and devils can easily come back if they want...not saying theyre gonna but it can happen...Penggies are in next round yes!!! Justin gonna be mad Wings-Predators tied!!! Tomorrow is make or break for the Ducks which did beat Stars in regulation...this week has been Anaheim>Texas...Angels took 2 from texas...hopefully Ducks take the 2nd in Texas as well...Im goin to sleep...gotta work early later gentlemen I will be on the boards tomorrow night....win or lose.

Wings/Preadators tied.... Wow... I figured Wings woulda swept them.... I guess it is the playoffs afterall

Montreal is up 1-0... Philly and Washington are tied at 1 a piece... The real game starts is a lil under a half hour

no they start at 9... the real game starts in 5 minutes... The other real game of the night is in an hour.... Eastern games are boring tonight

The Av's game isn't on here tonight either, its the damn Sharks/Flames game, damn it, I need to move to Denver, its official.

I think for Eastern states... NHL should put on some of the earlier games... I mean really how many people around here care about Sharks and Flames as opposed to the Wild, Avalanche, Ducks, or Stars.

Damn, the Bruins are showing some life tonight. I really only get into hockey during the playoffs so I guess I'm not a huge hockey fan, but they looked solid tonight. 5-1 is a good score any game, and Thomas looked great in the net.

Habs lead the series 3-2, but this is already more then I and alot of people expected out of the Bruins, so why not pull the huge upset? I actually still see the Habs winning the series, but its nice to know the Bruins aren't totally dead as they have been for years up here.

Ah Shit, damn it the Caps are now down 3-1 in the series, damn it. The Av's are tied at one in the third, but of course they will put the Sharks game on, come on Av's.

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;425174]how bout them FLYERS[/QUOTE]

Meh, the look pretty good, I underestimated how bad Ovech's supporting cast is, the Flyers can be dangerous, but I dont see them beating the Pens, they will have a shot against the Habs though.

I'm from Buffalo, its kinda humerous watching Briere and Biron have success somewhere else, considering the Sabres are not my favorite team, Go AV's!

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;425179]just for your info the flyers won the season series with the pens 5 to 3[/QUOTE]

If only the regular season meant anything in the playoffs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back