• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

yeah the Ducks did beat them 3-1 and completely outplayed them but I still believe they are still very good...Penguins are better tho..

Fuck this game, fuck it straight to hell, I'm done*thorws arms up into the air, then grabs remote and changes channels*

Stupid fucking Wild

Fuck this game, fuck it straight to hell, I'm done*thorws arms up into the air, then grabs remote and changes channels*

Stupid fucking Wild

calm urself buddy...go eat something...play some videogames or something....or some yoga....remember u have Red Wings tomorrow......:headscratch: well....I guess you do.

calm urself buddy...go eat something...play some videogames or something....or some yoga....remember u have Red Wings tomorrow......:headscratch: well....I guess you do.

I won't be able to watch any of it though, cause I'll be working late again (probably be working late all week)

that sucks...I will be in my night class tomorrow night so I had to give up baseball tix....damn its midnight on east coast right now...all u guys still up? lol

that sucks...I will be in my night class tomorrow night so I had to give up baseball tix....damn its midnight on east coast right now...all u guys still up? lol

Yeah Baseball is being kind to me either, Twins have blown two games in a row now, blew a hug lead last night, and then did it again tonight, assholes gave up four runs in the 8th alone:disappointed:

And I'm not on the East coast, I'm on Central time, it's only 11:00 here, and I don't get up till like 9:30-10:00 am anyway

Wow, imagine my sadness to get off work late, go to the bar across the street to catch the Wild game and see 5-0 Avs. I downed a Guinness and came home. What a stinker of a game.

yay...5-1 Wild making a comeback, c'mon boys only 4 more goals to force this into OT, you can do it, 16:30 left

Yeah Baseball is being kind to me either, Twins have blown two games in a row now, blew a hug lead last night, and then did it again tonight, assholes gave up four runs in the 8th alone:disappointed:

And I'm not on the East coast, I'm on Central time, it's only 11:00 here, and I don't get up till like 9:30-10:00 am anyway

shows u how much of a dumbass I am...:headscratch: today was a badd day for me and the Ducks made it slightly better so all is well but still today pretty much sucked. meh about the Tigers....Detroit has had what 2 titles in the last 7 years (talking about all 4 teams).....Red Wings and Pistons both won a title so its not like Motown is in a drought, like other areas....

Ok so the Devils are basically done... Down 3-1 now after playing yet again... two periods of hockey. Also they're no win regulation streak is now 14... Just... I have no words...

OTTOWA IS GONE WOOOHHOOO

Not at all I'm sure, just always sucks when your division rival puts you out in the 1st round... Alas though I'm happy cause the Senators are gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back