• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

The Caps, if they get by the Flyers... Odds are it can be said that Ovechkin beat the Flyers and not the Washington Capitals. I really don't think there is any denying that if it was not for Alex, the Hurricanes would be playing the Flyers and not the Capitals.

It will be an interesting series the Caps and the Flyers...prolly will go to 7 games imo

I think in the East right now there is one team that has a chance (though probably not too good) to stop the Penguins. That would be the New Jersey Devils, now I know the Pens blew them apart 7-1. It's bound to happen, espically with how shitty the Devils were playing. Against the Rangers though the Devils have been improving immensly. If they play how they played against the Rangers the other night, I think that the Devils defense can give the Penguins a real rough time. In fact, they did for most of the season. I still though expect to see it be the Penguins vs Sharks in the finals. If the Sharks pull it together against the Flames in game 4, they should be fine. If they go down 3-1 they're in deep shit.

No I'm not kidding you Hasek is shit, Osgood has played better all season, hell Osgood even played more games than Hasek this season, just look at the numbers

Osgood- GP- 43 MIN-2408 W-27 L-9 OT-4 GA-84 SA-976 SO-4 GAA-2.09 SV%-.914
Hasek- GP- 41 MIN-2350 W-27 L-10 OT-3 GA-84 SA-855 SO-5 GAA-2.14 SV %-.902

Osgood was the better goalie this year, and should have gotten the start

I would love for the Wild to have one game not go into overtime this postseason so that I don't have to breathe into a paper bag.

Well, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to join you more in the LD for game four. I was busy tonight at work. I'm actually listening online to the radio broadcast.

3-2 Wild in OT!

Damn, oh well, this one is probably going to seven, it sure seems like an evenly matched series. Big game tomorrow for the Av's, they have to win, which I expect they will.

Remember that game seven overtime between these two? I nearly had a heart attack during the final seconds. Right before the Wild won it, the Avs had a shot going in that got deflected at the last second. Had I not just taken a piss at the face off right before that, I would have pissed my pants.

Im actually at home tonight...had a shitty day...got pulled over by the cops...might get license suspended....but thats another story....go ducks tonight win game 3! please turn my shitty day around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back