• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

yes it was but still...proves that it happen.......I like how u just ignore Wes just dissing the Red Wings....hahaha...maybe we'll get a Wings-Stars debate goin....

yes it was but still...proves that it happen.......I like how u just ignore Wes just dissing the Red Wings....hahaha...maybe we'll get a Wings-Stars debate goin....

He was right though, I even said that myself when the playoffs started, every time the Wings have a good season and get a high seed in the playoffs they usually fuck up and lose in either the first or second round

Wow Flames won. That's pretty sick if you ask me. I'm pullin for the Sharks in the series, but I wish I got to see that comeback. Sharks must have fallen apart big time for that to happen. Goes to show that as long as they're is time left in a hockey game, your not out of it.

maybe Justin./.....maybe just maybe....this is the year for the Red Wings....then again maybe not...hey evfen if we do get eliminated by the Stars I can always say we won last years cup..many of u havent tasted gold in years! And we did beat the Red Wings so....good times.

hey... Hayek if you wanna go and bash the West go ahead, but I'm a Devils fan first. The Ducks may have won 1 cup, but Detroit and the Devils have won more than 1... Which means that both have been better teams...

hey buddy I suffered through many many many losing years before we got to this point....=Dallas, New Jersey, and Detroit are how old? I think I have deserved my chance to be proud of winning the cup last year and I did not bash the Devils...in fact I havent said anything that isnt true if I did....and u would agree.

hey buddy I suffered through many many many losing years before we got to this point....=Dallas, New Jersey, and Detroit are how old? I think I have deserved my chance to be proud of winning the cup last year and I did not bash the Devils...in fact I havent said anything that isnt true if I did....and u would agree.

I know lol, I just sayin not to get too proud of last year. Hell ya Ducks fans have a reason to be proud. I watched the game last year and marked out harder than any time watching WWE. Still though... 1 cup is nice, 3 is beautiful, however many Detroit has is a dynasty.

It's funny. Mickie won her third title last April and now her fourth title a year later.

Feud with Melinaaaa! Or Jillian. PLEASE! Jillian needs to be used.

Flames Out
Dragon

Woo!!! Pens up 3-0... Ottowa is fukin done... Wow... Detroit is actually going to loose...

They need to dump Haseks worthless ass, fucking dipshit wanders like 15 feet away from his crease and gives up the game winning goal...fucking dipshit, someone should take that big goalie stick of his and bash his fucking head in with it:mad::mad::mad:

Hey Justin the latest SI (u shud read it) talks about how Hasek pretty much sucks and Osgood is awesome and it is true....I dont know why they choose to keep Hasek in goal....Osgood is awesome.

Detroit has about 11 titles I believe (correct me if Im wrong Justin).....Montreal leads the race with 23........1 is nice...hopefully the Ducks get like 7 before I die......

The caps kicking the Pens ass? roflcopter.

Philly plays defense, so that would be a challenge

Hey Justin the latest SI (u shud read it) talks about how Hasek pretty much sucks and Osgood is awesome and it is true....I dont know why they choose to keep Hasek in goal....Osgood is awesome.

Neither do I, hasek sucks donkey dick, and he's a fucking asshole on top of it, between costing Detroit this game by allowing to goals late in the 3rd, 9 seconds apart and allowing 2 goals in on Sat. only 11 secs apart, you really have to question what the fuck Mike Babcock is thinking, Hasek hasn't been worth shit for years, Osgood always kicks ass in the playoffs and was playing fucking great before the playoffs, I seriously hope they make a goal tending swith before game 4 cause that shit that happened tonight was just fucking pathetic

The Sens have fallen off so much it is amazing, what happened? That just shows you how crazy the NHL is, they went from arguably being the best team in the league in the beginning of the season, being in the finals last year, to getting killed by the Pens, crazy.

Lets go AV's!

uh huh, the caps dont have good D, and their entire Offense is basically Semin n Ovechkin, the caps making the postseason was a fluke, cuz carolina sucks n doesnt understand the meaning of Defense and Washington is in the stupidest division.

congrats to washington for making the playoffs, but they can say goodbye after round 1

They need to dump Haseks worthless ass, fucking dipshit wanders like 15 feet away from his crease and gives up the game winning goal...fucking dipshit, someone should take that big goalie stick of his and bash his fucking head in with it:mad::mad::mad:

Not to mention he's like ancient... Osgood is so much better than him. It's ridiculous that he's not starting.

uh huh, the caps dont have good D, and their entire Offense is basically Semin n Ovechkin, the caps making the postseason was a fluke, cuz carolina sucks n doesnt understand the meaning of Defense and Washington is in the stupidest division.

congrats to washington for making the playoffs, but they can say goodbye after round 1

So winning 10 out of your last 11 games is a fluke, that seems unlikely, get your facts straight, they earned there way to the playoffs by playing just as good as any other team over there last 11 games.

Justin, are you kidding me? Yes, Osgood has put up great stats/#s this season, but Hasek is Detroits starting goalie for a reason, he gets the job done, his #s were great this season also. Yes, you can make the argument that Detroit should at the least switch off and on, Osgood is a good goalie, but has been a dominant goalie his entire career. So he made some mistakes, hes only human, its not like it cost the RedWings their postseason, their still up 2-1, all they need to do is win the next game, that way, they'll be up 3-1, then they go back to Detroit, and end the series there, and move on to round 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back