• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks

Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks
Let's Go Ducks

Shut the fuck up *clap clap* *clap clap clap*

:p

:p

what? I'm going to be the only ducks fan here again... let me talk to myself in peace...

:lol:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

mmmkay 1-0... yep I got work at 7am and I have a bad feeling about this game suddenly... Damn you Wes....

Yah well... Disney sucks anyway... Ducks are better then the Mighty Ducks.

Wes: "and the Stars are better than the Ducks."

^^^^^^^ That's my prediction of what's next

The Ducks played terrible tonight......just terrible.....where the hell are my stanley cup champs? 5-2!! 5-2? lets go over what went well and what went wrong
WHAT WENT WELL
1. Ducks limited penalties....
2. Ducks were agressive
3. Travis Moen had a nice goal

WHAT WENT HORRIBLY STI=UPIDLY WRONG
1. they cant pass the fucking puck
2. got outshot by double the Stars
3. they let Stars have too many chances
4. Stars controlled the puck often
5. Turco got too confortable
6. Modano beat us

Wes I applaud u for this game as well but ud have to be a moron to spout off that thes series is over.....a couple years ago, Justin knows this too...Red Wings down 2-0 to the Cabucks after losing 2 at home...same results as Ducks too...bad home ice beatdowns...came back won all 4....so Im gonna watch Game 3 and hope for the better because my team is playing like shit right now....o yeah and whats with Brendan Morrow...that guy lost his helmet three times lol

It's still far from over though. Samething goes for the Devils. Even if the Ducks/Devils go down 3-1 don't count them out. Devils bounced back from that once against Philly and went on to win the cup. The Ducks and Devils are having related problems with not passing good and not shooting enough. I mean really last night Stars had like 2 times as many shots as the Ducks... Tonight the Devils go to the Garden to face the Rangers. Hendrick has been virtually unbeatable there against the Devils. However that was all during the regular season. Watch out if the Devils actually play 3 periods of hockey... For the record... The Devils have not won a regulation game in... 12 games...

It's still far from over though. Samething goes for the Devils. Even if the Ducks/Devils go down 3-1 don't count them out. Devils bounced back from that once against Philly and went on to win the cup. The Ducks and Devils are having related problems with not passing good and not shooting enough. I mean really last night Stars had like 2 times as many shots as the Ducks... Tonight the Devils go to the Garden to face the Rangers. Hendrick has been virtually unbeatable there against the Devils. However that was all during the regular season. Watch out if the Devils actually play 3 periods of hockey... For the record... The Devils have not won a regulation game in... 12 games...

3-1?!...I'd be more worried about them going down 3-0 at this point, both those teams need to win their next game, or they're pretty much all but done, I mean was was the last time a team came back from being down 3-0 is a series to win it all??

The Devils are already fucked, they came into the playoffs with no momentum what so ever, and it's showing, as far as I'm concern they have next to no chance at winning that series, they may manage to steal a game or two, but there's no chance in hell of them taking the series

The Ducks are playing like absolute shit right now, it's just fucking hilarious to watch, they went from playing like champions to playing like a pee-wee hockey team, I can't beleive I actually predicted the ducks to sweep Dallas at the beginning of this, cause if things keep going the way they're going now it looks like Dallas is going to be the team with the sweep:lmao:

I was at Game 2 of the Ducks vs Stars and I must say that were are playing careless and like we don't give a shit about winning now. Well there still some hope as it anit over till someone has won 4.

:wtf:...Stupid paper said this game wasn't suppose to start until 2:00 (Central), I turn it on and the games fucking half over!!!!....Justin not happy right now, and crappy Flyers being up 2-0, not helping matters...Ovech better start kicking some ass here pretty soon

I agree with AJ, it's not over until; someone wins four. The Devils... Tonight I think will really solidify they're fate though. If they loose they're done. I really doubt, with the way they're playing that they will be able to get past the Rangers unless they start it tonight. In a few dayts I may have a Penguins sig... X_X

I was at Game 2 of the Ducks vs Stars and I must say that were are playing careless and like we don't give a shit about winning now. Well there still some hope as it anit over till someone has won 4.

I think it's game 4 I'm going to. No need to let those tickets waste.

Should just go down there and sell them.

so i wonder if MSG+ realises that the're announcer's mics are not on... Stupid MSG... *waits for Devils vs Rangers to start...

Devils lead 3-2 after 2... Friken intense game so far. Devils got that second goal, and since have been kicking ass!!!!

Overtime... just friggen great... Avery is the biggest dick player I've ever seen and that's all I'm sayin bout that. Hope Marty's ok... That could have been really bad if that skate went up a lil more... Devils= no regulation win in...13...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back