Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

I predicted Capitals in 6 in my preview the other day and still believe it will happen that way.....Flyers will win at least 1 or 2 but Capitals have the better offense and of the two bad defenses, the Flyers is worst.....according to NHL.com ...

Pensylvania fans still have the Penguins tho....

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;420472]i'de argue Ovechkin as the best player in the league...not saying hes not just saying its debatable[/QUOTE]

Not really. Crosby is the only one that contests and he's better than Crosby, I don't care what anyone says.

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;420469]no since Mania 6

Ovechkin is a top five player in the league no doubt but i think the game was more of the flyers losing than the caps winning.

what do you think the series outcome will be and in how many games[/QUOTE]

It sounded like he said the Caps didn't win but the Flyers lost...well if the Flyers lost then common fucking sense tells you that the Caps won...duh

if i had a pick give me Crosby

Ovechkin is the better pure goal scorer
Crosby is a better play maker

...i give the edge tho to crosby as a better goal scorer compared to ovechkin as a playmakker

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;420478]if i had a pick give me Crosby

...i give the edge tho to crosby as a better goal scorer compared to ovechkin as a playmakker[/QUOTE]

WTF?

Does this make sense? You just said opposite of what you said here:

Then here:
.i give the edge tho to crosby as a better goal scorer compared to ovechkin as a playmakker

:headscratch:

follow me here
ovechkin has an advantage as a goal scorer
crosby is a better play maker

those are both there best strengths....

but when it comes to comparing crosbys pure goal scoring ability to ovechkins play making abilty crosby has the edge

O! Canadiens!
The Stanley Cup Champions!
True Price love in all thy Habs command
With glowing hearts we see Koivu rise,
The True Gorges strong and free!
From Bell and Centre,
O Canadiens, Halak stands on guard for thee.
Markov keep our land glorious and free!
O Canadiens, score a goal for mee.
O Canadiens, Stanley Cup Champiees.

You just reposted what you had just said, are you trying to imply Vech isn't a playmaker? Because that is utterly ridiculous.

nevermind

on a side note...

WASHINGTON (AP)—Flyers left wing Patrick Thoresen was taken to the hospital for tests after getting hit in the groin by a shot during Philadelphia’s 5-4 loss to Washington on Friday night.

“He’s going to the hospital to get an ultrasound done on his testicles. It’s bad enough they may have to remove one,” Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren said. “Right now, we’re not sure how serious it is, but there’s a chance he may need surgery.”

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;420485]nevermind

on a side note...

WASHINGTON (AP)—Flyers left wing Patrick Thoresen was taken to the hospital for tests after getting hit in the groin by a shot during Philadelphia’s 5-4 loss to Washington on Friday night.

“He’s going to the hospital to get an ultrasound done on his testicles. It’s bad enough they may have to remove one,” Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren said. “Right now, we’re not sure how serious it is, but there’s a chance he may need surgery.”[/QUOTE]

Well Soreson should've worn a cup:lmao:

Since when the fuck did the NHL playoffs come on in the afternoon?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Since when the fuck did the NHL playoffs come on in the afternoon?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Since always, LOL

You missed a hell of a game, Wings fan were going fucking nuts in this one, great fucking game

Wings won, and are now up 2-0 in the series:headbanger:

BTW Wes, Ovech vs. the Flyers is on tomorrow afternoon;)

Wings fans are fucking insane.

They are like the smark crowds of hockey along with the Shark tank and Edmonton :lmao:

God I hope the OT ends quick, I want to watch Stars/Ducks not Habs/Bruins, who gives a flying fuck about either one of those teams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back