Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

Ovechkin got a lucky bounce on that goal. If you watched the game the flyers shut him down completely minus that one play. Ovechkin is the best player but the flyers will win this series because of depth no one has more 20 goal scorers than the flyers and also the flyers are a more physical team built for a long playoff series.

"Ovechkin got a lucky bounce" "The Flyers are better" "The Flyers are more built and physical" yada yada ya.

Seriously, quit with that. They lost. They blew a lead, Vech scored the game winner. Get away from your crybaby logics. Grab you tissue and go sob in a corner at how the Flyers blew it.

You don't win playoff series' blowing 2 goal leads in the 3rd period. Period.

Justin Joe Sakic is one of my favorite players because of the fact he has never left the Avs...I LOVE THAT LOYALTY....if he were to retire right now...he would be happy...he did win a stanley cup at least once so all in all a good career.....no Detroit cant buy everyone...not anymore.

Justin Joe Sakic is one of my favorite players because of the fact he has never left the Avs...I LOVE THAT LOYALTY....if he were to retire right now...he would be happy...he did win a stanley cup at least once so all in all a good career.....no Detroit cant buy everyone...not anymore.

Dude I was kidding relax, LOL

BTW I remember years back, he almost left Colorado for the Ranger, but the Avs matched the deal and where able to keep him

WILD WIN!!! WILD WIN!!! WILD FUCKING WIN!!!!!:headbanger:

Justin is sooooooooooo happy right now:D

"Ovechkin got a lucky bounce" "The Flyers are better" "The Flyers are more built and physical" yada yada ya.

Seriously, quit with that. They lost. They blew a lead, Vech scored the game winner. Get away from your crybaby logics. Grab you tissue and go sob in a corner at how the Flyers blew it.

You don't win playoff series' blowing 2 goal leads in the 3rd period. Period.

do you know hockey or do you only know the big names ovechkin crosby ect...Wait and see the physicality is going to get turned up a ton the rest of the series the last i saw of the total hits for the game was 70. Its only going to get worse and that favors the flyers. Where was Ovechkin the rest of the game...nowhere. Great player yes, great game...NO. He ran through the league during the season but the playoffs change everything. Its only going to get harder for him and judging by tonight he's going to have very few chances to come.

Ohh and how long have you been a hockey fan...my guess is 3 years or so?

yeah Im a crazy bastard....sorry if I make it seem like Im yelling...I dont like the Wild because they acted like assholes after the Ducks beat them last year whereas the Avs acted like professionals after the Ducks beat them...I'll take class over ass anyday.

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;420458]do you know hockey or do you only know the big names ovechkin crosby ect...Wait and see the physicality is going to get turned up a ton the rest of the series the last i saw of the total hits for the game was 70. Its only going to get worse and that favors the flyers. Where was Ovechkin the rest of the game...nowhere. Great player yes, great game...NO. He ran through the league during the season but the playoffs change everything. Its only going to get harder for him and judging by tonight he's going to have very few chances to come.

Ohh and how long have you been a hockey fan...my guess is 3 years or so?[/QUOTE]

Your from Philadelphia. Enough said and shut up.

Been a Hockey fan since I was 5 years old by the way.

yeah Im a crazy bastard....sorry if I make it seem like Im yelling...I dont like the Wild because they acted like assholes after the Ducks beat them last year whereas the Avs acted like professionals after the Ducks beat them...I'll take class over ass anyday.

Yet you're a Ducks fan, huh

Avs are dicks IMO lets remeber how the whole Avs/Wings rivalry began, with Claude Lemeiux smashing Drapers face into the boards....yep classy bunch they are

and how old are you now. You cant tell me the flyers arent the deeper team more built foor the playoffs

Did I say they weren't dude? Do you read the posts?

I said Vech comes through again and proves why he is the best player in hockey, I also said that your crybaby logic needs to go out the window. They lost, the Caps are the hottest team in the NHL right now, get the fuck over it.

I'm 19 now by the way, also your Cena fan I see, you have been watching wrestling 2 years I suppose?

Oh I know we're assholes...thats a known fact...we have the biggest one in Chris Pronger.....but we used to be pushovers a long time ago....it does sound hypocritical and it probably is. but The Wild were instructed by their coach to not even shake our hands after we beat them...the Avs didnt mess with the Ducks....and yes we did mess with the Wild so yes we started it (see I admit responsibility) but the Wild should have just gotten over it...there r times in life when u have to shake hands with someone u cant stand.....same with hockey....

Did I say they weren't dude? Do you read the posts?

I said Vech comes through again and proves why he is the best player in hockey, I also said that your crybaby logic needs to go out the window. They lost, the Caps are the hottest team in the NHL right now, get the fuck over it.

I'm 19 now by the way, also your Cena fan I see, you have been watching wrestling 2 years I suppose?

:lol::lol:Christ Philly sports fan are about the worst sport fan anywhere:disappointed:

no since Mania 6

Ovechkin is a top five player in the league no doubt but i think the game was more of the flyers losing than the caps winning.

what do you think the series outcome will be and in how many games

[QUOTE="Rush" GSP;420469]no since Mania 6

Ovechkin is a top five player in the league no doubt but i think the game was more of the flyers losing than the caps winning.

what do you think the series outcome will be and in how many games[/QUOTE]

Ovechkin isn't top 5, he's #1.

And Mania 6, oh wait that's Hogan/Warrior. I better not get into that.

And I'm not disagreeing at all when you say the Flyers lost it, that's what happened but GOOD PLAYOFF TEAMS DON'T BLOW LEADS, the Caps have all the momentum in the world winning 11 out of it's last 12. I don't know who will win, it could go either way after tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back