NHL First Round Playoffs LD

Just got home turned on VS. just in time to catch the end of what looks to be yet another great game in this years NHL playoffs

Also reading this thread and Joe's change in emotion from :D to :disappointed: made me :lmao:

GO CAPS!!! GO ARNOTT!!!

Watched the ending to that Rangers game. Just wow. He was going to fall on it and stop play. Instead, game over. That's a heartbreaker right there.

So Gaborik finally makes an appearance in the playoffs. Too bad that even though he scored a goal, for the most part, his re-appearance was for all the wrong reasons.

So Gaborik finally makes an appearance in the playoffs. Too bad that even though he scored a goal, for the most part, his re-appearance was for all the wrong reasons.

Meh, I'm sure he'll end up injured again soon, after all that's kinda been Glassboriks M.O. for his entire career

Was nice to see Detroit beat the Coyotes for what could be the last time ever, seriously Phoenix, everything you know is one the line in this game and it piss it down your fucking leg?!, at least twice Phoenix had the lead in this game only to allow Detroit to come right back and tie it up, then in third they just.... ugh Detroit slaughtered them in the third with 3 more goals (one of which was the empty netter which was just really the dagger to the heart of this franchise), Good to see my Wings sweep though, they could use the rest to heal up some injuries and hopefully get Zetterburg back and ready for the next round

Oh my.

Someone better check on IDR.

I'm too shocked to even be crushed, man. I can't believe what I saw last night.

How a team dominates the Capitals like the Rangers did in the second only to come out and give up three-straight goals, including the tying-goal moments after the coach calls a time-out to settle them down is beyond me.

Worse yet, 0-7 on the power play destroyed any chance we had of making it in this series. They're 5.6% on the powerplay in the playoffs. 5.6%. That is PATHETIC.

:wtf: A word of advice for Vancouver, if you get a team on the ropes and have a shot and eliminating them for the playoffs then you need to pull the fucking trigger and FINISH THEM!!

What a terrific (and surprising) victory for the Bruins tonight over the Canadiens. After playing the first half of the game like a bunch of *****es, with no passion, no energy, and no results, they really turned it on to come back from 1-0, 3-1, and 4-3 deficits to steal one 5-4 in overtime and regain home ice advantage (not that this has meant a thing this series). Hopefully they can keep it up for the rest of the series.

Holy shit!! Just turned on the Pens/Bolts game, Pittsburgh Penguins looking more like the Pitiful Penguins:disappointed:

And another one bites the dust. First the Coyotes and now the Rangers. Likely the Kings to follow them to the golf courses later tonight.

Sorry Joe and IDR. Time to jump on the Bruins bandwagon and cheer them on to the end. ;)

So I get home, turn on the TV to the Bruins game and right as I do that B's score the first goal the game, I can't help but think they were waiting for me to get home, and to that I say you are welcome Boston, you. are. welcome.

So I get home, turn on the TV to the Bruins game and right as I do that B's score the first goal the game, I can't help but think they were waiting for me to get home, and to that I say you are welcome Boston, you. are. welcome.

If I wasn't such a proud Irishman I'd post the "worship" smiley right now.

Not a big hockey fan, but I always like to watch the playoffs if the Bruins make it at the end of the year.

I'm pulling for the Bruins in this series, I like Chara and Thomas, and hate Gomez, and Price just fucked my fantasy hockey team this year

HOLY SHIT THERE ARE SOME GREAT SAVES BEING MADE IN THIS GAME!!!

This calls for a victory dance

1164338_o.gif

I'm dancing right along with you Justin. Spectacular game, and a well deserved win for the Bruins. Hopefully they can close it out on Tuesday.

This has been one of the best playoffs I have seen in awhile (maybe even ever) just about every game has been fun and exciting to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back