• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

Lawlz.

Any of the Dirty Ducks are more dicks than Avery.

In fact, why dont the Ducks make a trade for him. He'll fit in well. :lmao:

Wow the Devils finally get a win...now if they could only do that in regulation...:lmao:

That was huge! Devils needed that not only to stay in the series, but now they know they can beat the Rangers. They played a good game, still had some breakdowns where the Rangers capatilised, Devils... Damn I wish we had back to back games... Devils play dump and chase... They played crash the net and they scored each time they did. Now if they did that for three periods...

Ladies and Gentleman, we welcome to you, the most OVERRATED team in all of hockey. THE MONTREAL CANADIENS!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

So I just checked out NHL.com and Sharks are leading 3-0 and scored all 3 within the first three minutes of play o_O

Yeah, I was watching that game. The defensemen have forgotten how to play defense.

9 shots in 3 mins. 3 of them goals. XD

Ya I just turned on NHL radio and it's like Sharks lead 3-0. I'm like wow! I'm not complaining at all, but damn Flames must be playin like complete shit

I do, but not in my room. I don't get digital cable, so I don't get Versus cause cable is cool and is cutting off a lot of channels if you don't get digital... if i was downstairs then ya I'd be watching it.How the Hell do the Sharks come out of that with the penalty...

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:lol2::lol2:

Bout fuckin' time.

Actually, SI voted Avery as # 1 jerk and Pronger #2...so Avery wins in that vote...so Devils won tonight huh? Gives me hope for the Ducks to win on the road (which they know how to do, evidence by just a month ago 2-1 in Dallas)....Gigurre needs to have a good game and the PK need to play better or else its lights out. Tuesday seems like such a long time....it will be on local television this time....Penguins about ready to trash the Senators....Canadiens and Penguins are my favs if Ducks dont make it...they fight for the east..west is Sharks territory if the Ducks dont win....a team from Pennsylvania, California or Canada will win the cup mark my words.

so that means...yes Wes...NO TEXAS.....even if u guys beat us...u wont make it to the big dance. California teams>Texas Teams in most sports......

Holy christ, the Bruins actually beat the Canadiens. Wow.

You go injury-free Marc Savard!

California > Texas is a crock of shit by the way..

As for Boston. Lawlz. Lucky win, and it took overtime to do it.

well debate me in the other sports and u will see it is not a crock of shot....except for the dallas cowboys in recent years, Calfiornia has been owning Texas in most sports...baseball. angels>Rangers...basketball..Lakers>Mavericks, today Spurs, Rockets....hockey...for the most part except for this year Ducks>Stars and even if we dont win...Sharks>Stars....so no it looks accurate to me buddy...

Lakers aren't the only team in Cali Hayek.

Sac, LAL, LAC, GS < Hou, SA, Dal

Stars > Ducks > Sharks > LA since the move.

Cowboys > Anything you got as they are the greatest franchise of the modern era since 1960.

College/High school sports.....not really even close. Tx > Cali.

Baseball.....Well...Yeah obviously. Plus, you have more fucking teams then we do in almost every sport. What do you expect?

the LA Kings do muck things over in hockey tho.....yeah u got me in college...I still remember Vince Young beating USC by himself....but I was really referring to lately...I know Cowboys kick Niners asses for years even in the Montana-Young era..when the NBA playoffs start...5 teams from texas and california (if Golden State doesnt fuck it up) will be in it...

As for hockey....the Sharks are moving on up and seem to be hungrier for that stanley cup that the Ducks won last year...the Stars well...they hate the Ducks...give em that...but I dont see them beating the Sharks this year or Red Wings.....when the Stars are played and matches up really well (like the stupid Ducks shpuld be doing instead of letting the Stars steal passes and actually make passes)...then they struggle. The March 30th game against ur Stars was a game of brilliance played by the Ducks. They made all their passes took like only 2 penalties and stopped Dallas from making those passes....Im still waiting for THAT Ducks team to emerge....instead of the Stanley cup hangover Ducks team we have gotten..

The Sharks probably wont even make it past Calgary the way the are playing. And the Wings during good season usually flop.

I'm worried about neither.

Even tho we didnt beat them in Game2, the Stars did blow a 2 goal lead...anything is possible in the NHL, hell anything is possible in sports period....fact! Im gonna sign off debate more bout playoffs tomorrow...

Even tho we didnt beat them in Game2, the Stars did blow a 2 goal lead...anything is possible in the NHL, hell anything is possible in sports period....fact! Im gonna sign off debate more bout playoffs tomorrow...

Wasn't that the same game where the Stars then came back and won the game 5-2?:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back