Live Discussion: NHL Playoffs

has not happened since the 40s so prolly wont happen....I will say congrats to Wes ahead of time. AGAIN.

has not happened since the 40s so prolly wont happen....I will say congrats to Wes ahead of time. AGAIN.

Well 1975 actually, NYI came back to beat the Pens in the Quarter finals

see for your self- http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=5547

and Wes please, Detroit hasn't lost a game since putting Osgood in net, in fact they've been completely dominate, unless they have a huge meltdown and completely fuck themselves over, the only team that even stands a chance at beating them is Pittsburgh

so it may be the series of the chokers out west soon... Detroit vs Dallas... That'll be fun to see who chokes first... First though Dallas has to put the Sharks away. The Penguins will probably be facing the Flyers since they are up 3-1. Penguins finsh off the Rangers tonight... Cause... RANGERS SUCK

Looks like Rangers are gunna win this game. Meh no matter, Pens will KO them in the igloo. Pens just hard a rough night. Bunch of posts and crossbars.Bottom line still is... RANGERS SUCK

so it may be the series of the chokers out west soon

Dude, your a Ducks & Devils fan, both your teams choked hard in the first round

Soooooo..... in the immortal words of the Rock... SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLL!!!!:lmao:

Now back to what is important, one periuod in the books and Wings are up 3-1, if they keep this up, then it's gonna be bye bye Avs real soon:D

Dude, your a Ducks & Devils fan, both your teams choked hard in the first round

Soooooo..... in the immortal words of the Rock... SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLL!!!!:lmao:

Now back to what is important, one periuod in the books and Wings are up 3-1, if they keep this up, then it's gonna be bye bye Avs real soon:D

I wouldn't say the Devils choked... They still havent won a regulation game in now I believe is 15 games... That's not a choke... That's suckage XD

Holy chokamania!!! This is the greatest series ever, Dallas were about to sweep this thing a couple days ago, and now are going into a game 6 ROFLMAO!!!!:lmao:

this is suppose to be the same Dallas Stars that are going to eliminate my almighty Red Wings, the same Wings that utterly dismantled Colorado last night in an 8-2 ass kicking?!?:lmao:

Okay so the Penguins won earlier today. That means the Eastern Conference Finals will be Philedalphia Vs. Pittsburgh. Detroit already qualified for the Western Finals, and now it's down to Dallas/San Jose.

As for the Dallas/San Jose game, it's 1-0 for Dallas, and it's the 2nd Period. Go Stars!

Jesus Fucking Chirst, what a fucking game right now, Dallas/SJ going into their 4th OT!!!, and neither Goalie looks like they are about to give anything up

Yeah, too bad Dallas doesn't play defense worth a shit LOL.

If we lose and one fucking person calls Chokeco....errr....Turco a choke. Consider yourself BANT!

Wes ur still up for this one? 1 am on the freaking texas time!!!! This is like the hockey version of Padres-Rockies 23 inning marathon.

AND WE FINALLY HAVE A WINNER!!!!!! Dallas Stars going to the WCF

I knew the second they called that penalty Dallas was gonna win this thing, thankl god it's over now I can go to bed knowing who we're gonna get to beat next;)

Dallas Wins!~ Time For Detroit To Win The Next Series 4-1 Over A Very Very Very Very Very Very Tired Dallas Team.

:wtf: I gotta wait till fucking Thursday for the WCF to start?!?, what the hell kind of Bullshit is that?!, and Friday for the ECF, common NHL that's way to fucking long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back