Live Discussion: Armageddon 14/12/2008

12 is all No Fate???? well, I, like most WWE fans, need AT LEAST triple digits to understand what the situation is, so 12 wont be near enough

Well don't forget how we'll need to listen to Cole remind us in the middle of matches that have nothing to do with it, too. "Kofi Kingston goes off the top ropes and, ooh, nice elbow to the face of the Miz. By the way, folks, HBK is running out of money or something."

A person in my stream just said..

"only christian cage returning will make me feel like I didnt waste my money on this ppv"

I'll do you one better. Some idiot in my stream's chat just said "I think HHH will win tonight and lose at GAB 09 to Hurricane Helms".

Well don't forget how we'll need to listen to Cole remind us in the middle of matches that have nothing to do with it, too. "Kofi Kingston goes off the top ropes and, ooh, nice elbow to the face of the Miz. By the way, folks, HBK is running out of money or something."

Actually he'll probably spend three hours of the two hour broadcast tomorrow explaining what a house show is and how Kofi and Punk lost their titles to Miz and Morrison and how they are now the champs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back