Live Discussion: Armageddon 14/12/2008

[QUOTE="Instant Classic"Karma;717002]i wish Y2J came back, i hate this serious chris jericho[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the point though, I mean he's a heel you're not really suppose to like the guy

maybe next time shell use the Hellavator or the Black Hole Slam...lol

I'm sure that she would completely fuck up The Black Hole Slam, but I'm not sure if she could make The Hellavator look any worse than Morgan already does. I swear, I turn the channel every time he gets ready to do it because he has ZERO execution and sell.

Christian and Tomko return to clean house and help Edge win, also revealing them to be Hardy's attackers at SS, and giving us our WM match of Hardy Vs Christian to top off the feud. or have them both in MITB

[QUOTE="Instant Classic"Karma;717024]I will buy every WWE pay-per-view from now on if that happens[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't believe you lol, but I'd still be interesting.

I'm sure that she would completely fuck up The Black Hole Slam, but I'm not sure if she could make The Hellavator look any worse than Morgan already does. I swear, I turn the channel every time he gets ready to do it because he has ZERO execution and sell.

I agree...But it's Matt Morgan so what do you expect?

[QUOTE="Instant Classic"Karma;717002]i wish Y2J came back, i hate this serious chris jericho[/QUOTE]

Suck it up kid. He aint comin back. And if he did, it would look like Hogan when he donned the yellow and red in WCW again. It just didn't look right.

[QUOTE="Instant Classic"Karma;717040]Now i'm intrested in this ppv[/QUOTE]

well. if I booked for WWE, thats what would happen. buuuut thats been something long awaited for quite some time now LOL

Christian and Tomko return to clean house and help Edge win, also revealing them to be Hardy's attackers at SS, and giving us our WM match of Hardy Vs Christian to top off the feud. or have them both in MITB

In other words, Hardy is out of the title picture again.

Hey, I heard that Christian's contract isn't quite up in TNA yet and that he has yet to sign his WWE contract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back