Lee answers VideoGame questions

To be honest I've not played it since it was released so can't remember. I assume the layout has changed as the puzzles were harder too.

WaLuigi. Why is he there? He's good for just shooting the shit with but you can't ever take him serious.

Барбоса;3230636 said:
So the actual lay out and tasks have not changed? Just the number of enemies?

This one I can answer :)
The layouts are different.
Tasks are different.
Enemies in different locations.

Some dungeons are simply reversed while others have been redesigned completely to make them near impossible.

Also the 3DS version of Masterquest is apparently different to the GCN version.

You going to play Diablo III? ^_^ You know I'm a blizzard fanboy, so if you do we definitely need to play together.

It's highly unfortunate to admit, but I'll likely be one of the nerds you see on level 90 in 3 days flat. :p Blizzard and I get along quite well.

I've played Warcraft III off and on (mostly on) for about 8 years now, Diablo II off and on (mostly off due to my other blizzard gaming) for about 5 years now, and haven't missed a day of playing World of Warcraft for 4 years now. I've yet to pick of Starcraft, it's out of my time; and I'm not one to pick up a sequel without playing the original game first.

The series apart from Mario, Zelda and Pokemon that needs required playing? Which means one game of the series at the very least.

And also which is the best action adventure game on PC?

The series apart from Mario, Zelda and Pokemon that needs required playing? Which means one game of the series at the very least.

And also which is the best action adventure game on PC?

Dragon Quest, I love those games.

PC wise, my PC is 10 years old, I don't do PC gaming at the moment.

Do you like any FPS's?

Yeah I actually think the genre is pretty fun just very over saturated. Games such as Conduit, the Metroid Prime series, Dead Space etc. I prefer a story in a FPS than a generic: You're a soldier.

Rather under rated considering the franchise is over 20 years old. I've not played many of the games but those which I have I have enjoyed.

Thoughts on the Assassin's Creed series? I know the first one was repetitive, but the second one was absolutely phenomenal in both storyline and gameplay. At least in my opinion.

I've only ever played the first one, my biggest gaming regret of this generation is that I haven't played the rest. Worth it?

I haven't played Brotherhood or the other "in between" games. But 2 is beyond amazing to me. I am going so far as to say it is my favorite video game of all time. Not saying the effect will be the same for you, but yes, 2 alone is worth continuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back