Aerandir asks YOU.

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
since i'm too lazy to answer questions, I decided to create a thread where I will make the random questions, and everybody else should have to answer. i mean, it's kind of a pain to go to everyone of your threads...
I'll try to do this a kind of a "Trivia" thread, so i'll try to put a little effort.

I will try to keep a weekly score, and at the end of the month, i will post the overall results in another thread awarding the winner(s) with some BIG prizes!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES: (No mod playing, and i wont baby sit anybody, but every game needs rules)

1-JUST BRIEF ANSWERS WILL BE ACCEPTED, SO, DON'T BOTHER IN MAKE A POST LARGER THAN CENA FORMER TITLE REIGN. THANKS.

2-Obviously, the first person to answer wins, duh.

3-Only ONE TRY PER QUESTION, no exceptions. If you are wrong, and nobody else has answered, you CANT try again. Person who fails on this, will be rested a point in the overall table AND automatically will be disqualified for the next question.

4-SUGGESTION ONLY: Try to keep the spam at mild levels, so you can keep track of possible clues if nobody else has answered. Also, I could keep a better control of the score.

5-i can't guarantee the frequency of questions, as I will take this as a "pilot" thread. If i see some response, then I could make this a twice a day activity.

6-Any suggestions, commentaries, flamings, etc please PM me or wait for the "AE asks YOU Results and feedback thread"it should be up tomorrow morning.

7-I promise you, this was intended to be a copycat thread like "ask [insert name here] thread" and even I cant believe i'm doing this. Oh well.lol!

8-Every answer will be subject to revision, and in the case I make a mistake when awarding the point, pleasePOST THE ANSWER AS FAST AS YOU CAN, ONLY if you haven't post yet. Rules above apply, so take a minute to read them. :)

9-If multiple answers are required, DON'T post if you don't know ALL the answers. Failing this will cause to lose ONE point for every possible answer, so if the question has 4 answers, and you just post one, you will Lose FOUR (4) points total, and a turn.

side note: If you see some points messing the spelling, it's because of the annoying intellitext shit, so then.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, here we go:

First question, DAMN!

CATEGORY: Wrestlin.g (being this a Wrestlin.g forum, should be the first category)

-In 1973, the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweigh.t Championship was established as one of - WHAT COMPANY titles, however, it was not the top one. - WHAT WAS THE FORMER NAME OF THIS TITLE and also, - WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE TOP TITLE recognized by the company.

Begin.

What company? NWA
former name? Eastern states Heavyweight championship
Name of top title? NWA World heavyweight Championship

sorry cmlv18...you are wrong. I Cant say more though.

(Remember to wait until the next question, anything related, jump to the feedback thread)

company: Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling/Jim Crockett Promotions.
former name: Eastern Heavyweight Title
Name of top title: Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title (unless your looking at the NWA)

all former eastern holders were recognized as MA heavyweight champions.

mtg712....sorry pal, wrong. But you got closer than CMLV18 though. questions and concerns please post it in the "AE asks U feed back thread". DONT post another answers.

company: Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling
former name: Eastern States Heavyweight Title
Name of top title: NWA World Heavyweight Championship

I would like to say your are right Scott, but sorry. Wrong. But you beat the other two guys as the closest answer. eitherway....ONE THING IS MISSING! I Cant say more.

Reminder: Can't post an answer again. I guess this should be answered soon, and I have my next question ready... :evil3:

Yes! Finally, the useless trivia picked up from my Uncle Robert (not actually my Uncle, but he borrowed Dad's power sander once, so he's as good as) would come good some day. He'll know. I confess, I'm using my phone-a-friend on this one.

Right. Courtesy of Robert Flaherty (gay surname or what?)

Company: Jim Crockett Promotions/Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling
Former Name: NWA Eastern States Heavyweight Title
Top Title: NWA Southern Heavyweight Championship

Whoopass! (If this is wrong, I'm gonna feel so stupid now)

Well Colamania.... I dont want to ruin your WHOOPASS celebration, but....

You are right! Damn skippy hippy!
The correct answers again:

Colamania answered: Company: Jim Crockett Promotions/Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling
Former Name: NWA Eastern States Heavyweight Title
Top Title: NWA Southern Heavyweight Championship

Point to Colamania!

Get ready for the next question, should be up at any moment...

Category Clue: "222"

Is it: How many roots does the average tree have?

Close, but noes. :p are you a engin3er or something...?

222 IT IS AN ACTUAL CLUE.

NEXT QUESTION.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

CATEGORY: COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!

Complete:

in the most loopsided game in history of College football, (WHICH TEAM) scored (HOW MANY POINTS) in the third quarter, and (AGAIN, HOW MANY POINTS) in the final period.
What a game!

Begin!

I'm English. How the hell would I know?

I'm gonna say 111 points in the first, and 111 again in the second, becoming a total of 222. Ermm... team? No idea. I'll just pick an American city. I'm watching the recording of Raw, and I'll say Green Bay. Guess which match I'm watching.

Well, that's wrong, and you miss your opportunity. You cant post until the next question Colin. and you are watching a MR KENNEDYYY match? :D do I get any points? ;)

I hope Im right

which team?Georgia Tech won 222-0 against Cumberland college/University
Georgia tech score 54 points in the 3rd quarter
and 42 on the 4th quarter

and you are watching a MR KENNEDYYY match? :D do I get any points? ;)

Yes, I was watching Kennedy/Hardy. Good match, hope they face off again next week. 5 days to go!

You can't get points in your own thread. That's a paradox, the world would explode.

do you hate luther?
what are your opinions on big show?
remember that fantasy draft thing we did a while back, good times? whyd ya drop out?

nope, but maybe you should speak to this woman instead

asdfg.jpg

she's only 7 months pregnant

If you saw that walking down the street, what would you do? Seriously.

Apart from get the fuck out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back