• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.08.12 is LIVE!

Not sure why a show such as Impact, which has difficulty cramming so much action into a two hour episode, continues to waste so much time with nonsense such as these Gut Check segments.

Unlike most cards this year for TNA, there's only two matches I remotely care about this weekend. The ladder match should be good, and the #1 contenders match should be excellent. And uh...that's really it.

Every time I see Hernandez is in the ring, he impresses me. I know he hits the same 5 moves every week, but he's just such a beast! Very few men his size can do the things he does. And at 6'1" and 285, he's actually not that big. but his physique makes him look a lot more dominant. Him and the Undertaker are the only ones I can think of who can fly over the top rope like that, and draw the same reaction from me.

Every time I see Hernandez is in the ring, he impresses me. I know he hits the same 5 moves every week, but he's just such a beast! Very few men his size can do the things he does. And at 6'1" and 285, he's actually not that big. but his physique makes him look a lot more dominant. Him and the Undertaker are the only ones I can think of who can fly over the top rope like that, and draw the same reaction from me.

Yup, and then he speaks, and it all goes down the toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back