IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.08.12 is LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 11/08/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impact1b.jpg

Announced by IMPACT WRESTLING General Manager Hulk Hogan:

On Thursday night, "The Icon" Sting and Olympic gold medalist
Kurt Angle will face two members of The Aces & Eights on the
broadcast in tag team action!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impact2b.jpg

In a huge match on the LIVE Thursday broadcast - and a preview of the
#1 Contender's Match at "Turning Point" - "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
will battle Bobby Roode on IMPACT!

ce6a239f3f33a6f46229d1458612a154_L.jpg

Did Christian York pass the TNA Gut Check? The judges will make their decision
on York's future! Will he earn a spot on the TNA Wrestling roster?

Just days before their main event Ladder Match at "Turning Point", what will
happen on IMPACT between World Heavyweight Champion "The Charismatic
Enigma" Jeff Hardy and his challenger Austin Aries? Don't miss it!

Plus, what will be the fallout after the latest member of The Aces & Eights
was revealed? What's next for the biker gang - and how will "The Immortal"
Hulk Hogan react to the latest reveal? Tune in and find out!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]X8tBiSFujkc[/YOUTUBE]

turningpoint2012.jpg

[YOUTUBE]aXwdszElibY[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the November 11th Turning Point Pay-Per-View event continues!

With power finally back, I'm excited to be here. It's amazing how grateful I am for something as stupid as bullshitting with wrestling fans during a show but I'm psyched to do it.

I really like the idea of whoever loses can't get a title shot for a year. My question is who would benefit the most from such an angle.

I really like the idea of whoever loses can't get a title shot for a year. My question is who would benefit the most from such an angle.

Nobody. It pigeonholes you. Plus, I don't have a lot of confidence in a follow through when James Storm's redemption in the form of holding that title never came. Now it's too late for anyone to care.

Honestly though, I'd probably say Roode. He's a heel and you have a major heel group anyway so he can be out of it and it would make him madder. Plus, he can take his anger out on the lower card, win some of those titles or something. Story like that only works with a heel. I know the champ is a face and there aren't a ton of top heels, but you do have Aries, you SHOULD have Matt Morgan sooner than later, and I"m guessing the top Aces and Eights guy will go for the title so there's story to be had there.

Nobody. It pigeonholes you. Plus, I don't have a lot of confidence in a follow through when James Storm's redemption in the form of holding that title never came. Now it's too late for anyone to care.

Honestly though, I'd probably say Roode. He's a heel and you have a major heel group anyway so he can be out of it and it would make him madder. Plus, he can take his anger out on the lower card, win some of those titles or something. Story like that only works with a heel. I know the champ is a face and there aren't a ton of top heels, but you do have Aries, you SHOULD have Matt Morgan sooner than later, and I"m guessing the top Aces and Eights guy will go for the title so there's story to be had there.

Or maybe they are thinking of turning Storm heel and this could be the beginning of it.

Or maybe they are thinking of turning Storm heel and this could be the beginning of it.

Because taking a guy who is crazy over with the crowd and one the crowd itself wanted to win the title and turning him into a bad guy is a good idea?

Some guys really don't need to be bad guys. Storm is one of them.

I can't imagine AJ Styles not in the title picture for a whole year. After all, he's been such a pivotal figure in the main event scene for the previous year.

Because taking a guy who is crazy over with the crowd and one the crowd itself wanted to win the title and turning him into a bad guy is a good idea?

Some guys really don't need to be bad guys. Storm is one of them.

I disagree, Storm wasn't really over in Glendale (BFG) or Texas (slammiversary.) He was a great heel during beer money. Can't go byu who is over in the impact zone, otherwise Devon would be the world champ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back