• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.10.14 — Kurt Angle's "Champions' Showcase"!

My statement sure to cause a big fracas:

Awesome match, but Option C continues to be the worst thing to ever happen to the X Division.

Why I've kept away from the Impact Support Clubhouse. Too many spoilers.

It was on the front page that Sanada was the former X division champ but wasn't marked as a spoiler.

The a couple people made threads in the TNA section. One a mod fixed but it was after the fact and the other one was sent to trash but also after the fact.

I can usually avoid them.

It was on the front page that Sanada was the former X division champ but wasn't marked as a spoiler.

The a couple people made threads in the TNA section. One a mod fixed but it was after the fact and the other one was sent to trash but also after the fact.

I can usually avoid them.

I've been away from the sites recently since I'm out of town currently.

Overall opinion on what transpired storyline wise?

Get any chances to meet anyone?

Won't share them here. Club House thread, sure.

Got to shake hands with a ton of them throughout the show. My seats were right along the entrance ramp railing, so when the final taping was up and Bully came out off camera and talked the company up and all the faces came out, I got to give a ton of high fives and hand slaps to them all.

Taryn Terrell is even hotter in person than she is on television.

Why?

True.

I went to TNANYC tapings though, so I mean, it's not like I could really get away from them. :lmao:

Sanada's reign was solid, and now it's over because a big name needs the title as a way into the World Title match. That means the title vacant, the champion never got beat to lose the title, and we get another tournament with some watchable matches before another meaningless set of reigns start because the main event guys will take the belt again next July before handing it over like a week later.

It makes the entire division a waiting game until we get to Destination X season when someone will come in and take the title and completely reset the division while the X-Division guys stay right where they are with no elevation at all.

My statement sure to cause a big fracas:

Awesome match, but Option C continues to be the worst thing to ever happen to the X Division.

I was actually thinking about this earlier. I really don't see how it benefits the X Division title at all.

People would be going after the title just for the chance at the World title and if they didn't take the World title shot it wouldn't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back