• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.26.14 — No God Damned Spoilers!

Clearly the Dreamer shit is raise awareness of his House of Hardcore promotion, which would be better if HoH had ANY upcoming events fans could buy tickets to, especially in the NY area, but according their site they don't, so this really just seems like a waste of time for both companies, as neither really seems to be capitalizing on it.

I don't give a shit about Gunner/Shaw.

The four way X-division & Anderson/Storm match both went by way to quickly, give these guys more time to showcase what they can do.

Dixie was allowed to talk for waaaaaaay to long before Bully came out, I had my finger on the button & was about to change the channel until he came out to save this segment.

Speaking of Dixie Damn Carter, why the fuck is she even still on TV, I thought she lost the company to MVP who in turn lost the company to the Board of Directors & Kurt Angle, which just leads to the next question, why would you put any faith into a company that is now on their THIRD different person in charge in less than a year? All this says to me as a viewer in TNA has no clue how to run their company.

Clearly the Dreamer shit is raise awareness of his House of Hardcore promotion, which would be better if HoH had ANY upcoming events fans could buy tickets to, especially in the NY area, but according their site they don't, so this really just seems like a waste of time for both companies, as neither really seems to be capitalizing on it.

My bigger issue with it is it makes TNA look really low rent. House of Hardcore, whether it is or not, is going to be looked at as an ECW tribute promotion because of the name and the owner. TNA shouldn't be associating with an indy company like that. They should be reaching up to something bigger that makes them look better.

As for Dixie, the story went that she lost control of wrestling operations. She still had power behind the scenes in the office and presumably with financial stuff. In other words, it was a way to get two authority figures fighting.

Speaking of Dixie Damn Carter, why the fuck is she even still on TV, I thought she lost the company to MVP who in turn lost the company to the Board of Directors & Kurt Angle, which just leads to the next question, why would you put any faith into a company that is now on their THIRD different person in charge in less than a year? All this says to me as a viewer in TNA has no clue how to run their company.

She didn't lose the company to MVP. MVP was the director of wrestling operations. Just a fancy way of saying GM. Dixie is still the president of TNA. That's what makes the power struggle kind of a cluster fuck because you would think as president of the company she would be able to negate anything the director of wrestling operations does. Instead they're making it to where both have equal power. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Last night I said I wouldn't complain about the show but I guess I do have one complaint given the last couple of posts I read just now.

The X division match and the Anderson/Storm match were both incredibly short and the Dreamer/EC3 brawl was too long. They could have taken a little time away from that and used it towards one of those matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back