IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.15.14 Presenting 'Huntin' Dixie', Hosted by Bully Ray!

The Impact Zone is back to killing TNA. These guys could be performing in front of an empty arena and they'd be getting the same reaction.

MVP vs. Eric Young headlining one of the few PPVs TNA has every year just isn't doing it for me. The story is there, but it's a story we've seen FAR too many times now and the guys involved just don't work for a top feud.

Also am I missing someone or does Dixie have no one to fight Bully for her other than Spud? She and Ethan haven't bene on screen together for a good while.

He's been a face for like two or three months now.

I was unaware of that because I haven't watched Impact for many months. And there's been absolutely nothing about tonight's episode that remotely makes me want to watch it again any time soon.

Oh, and btw, GO RANGERS!!!!!

Dull, bad... I don't really see a difference.

Here's the difference for me: Bad can be entertaining. Take the THEY story for example. If you look back on it, there are more plot holes than even I can count, but I was glued to my screen at Bound For Glory 2010 to find out what happened. Dull means there's no interest in what happens at all. I really don't care what happens for a lot of these stories, but they're not the worst int he world. For me that's worse than bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back