IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.15.14 Presenting 'Huntin' Dixie', Hosted by Bully Ray!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2014.jpg

Live Discussion for May 15th, 2014

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact1a.jpg

On Thursday's IMPACT, it will be Jeff Hardy's bizarre alter-ego WILLOW battling
both Magnus and TNA newcomer Bram in a handicap match
! Bram brutally attacked Willow
this past week - handcuffing the superstar to the ropes and beating him with a steel
wrench. Will the maniacal Willow get his revenge on the British superstars, or will
the odds be too much for him to overcome? Don't miss Bram's in-ring debut on Thursday!

—————

impact3a.jpg

The X Division Championship will be on the line on Thursday on SpikeTV as Sanada
defends the gold in a three-way bout against Tigre Uno and DJZ from the BroMans
!

—————

impact2a.jpg

Plus, "Cowboy" James Storm will be in action against Mr. Anderson on Thursday night!

—————

This past week, Director of Wrestling Operations MVP shocked the TNA fans when he
blindsided World Heavyweight Champion Eric Young and announced HE would face EY for
the title at June's Slammiversary! Why did MVP attack the World Champion - and why
did he name himself the new number-one contender?
Eric Young wants answers! We'll
hear from both EY and MVP on Thursday's broadcast! What will happen when champion
and challenger come face-to-face? Don't miss it!

—————

After taking over TNA Headquarters this past week, Bully Ray continues his hunt in
Nashville for TNA President Dixie Carter
! Now in possession of Dixie's home address,
will Bully pay a visit to the President's estate on Thursday? If so, is Dixie prepared
for a potential home invasion from her biggest enemy on the TNA roster? Tune in to
see what happens next between Bully and Dixie!

—————

[YOUTUBE]qnWMI7vcNMY[/YOUTUBE]

—————

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV
at 9/8c as the road to “Slammiversary” continues!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

If you haven't seen it, go out of your way to watch Ray/Spud vs. Aries/Anderson from One Night Only. It might be the funniest match I've ever seen.

Wow. I miss 2 episodes and a faction has already arrived, a guy called Bram comes out of nowhere and MVP turns heel!

That's TNA.

Probably watch the DVR tomorrow, but I'm very interested in seeing some of this. Have yet to have any sort of reason to give a crap about Tigre Uno and Sanada though. At least I've enjoyed Ion since he joined Bromans. And Spud is one of the funniest things in wrestling today.

Wonder what Gunner will be doing today. Some kind of involvement in Anderson/Storm is likely. Sadly, it's still too common we won't see him at all.

It's also a sad day when we don't get something from Aries, like we haven't the past 2(?) weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back