IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

Remember when he was actually a good talent? Before he stopped giving a shit.

I'm so fucking sick of people saying this shit. How the fuck does Samoa Joe not give a shit anymore? Did you just watch that match he had with Devon? That was a pretty solid match considering he was wrestling fucking DEVON DUDLEY. He busted out a top rope leg lariat, some nice jumping enziguris and his usual plethora of submissions...what the fuck more do you want from him? Does he have to light himself on fire and do 630 shooting star presses before people think he's "good" again?

Joe is still easily one of the best talents in the entire company. He's maybe 10 pounds over the weight he carried around in his 03-07 prime, and he still brings effort to almost every match he works. How in God's name does he not give a shit?

Sorry, I'm just sick and fucking tired of people shitting on Samoa Joe like it's his fault that he's been booked as a total jobber the last 2 years.

FUCKYES, here we go. Looking forward to this three way.

God damn Michael Shane looks weird with short hair.

Lol that's awesome that Yang came out working the old Flying Elvises gimmick.

Thank god Low Ki dropped whatever hair he was growing when I saw him at an Indy show a few months ago. He actually looks normal now.

Enjoy this while you can. Once Destination X passes, this all goes away and it's back to the old school stuff again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back