IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

Are you on crack JJ? There is no way the match last week was better than this one.

For me, I know what I'm supposed to get with these guys, a spotfest. Last week had more spots in shorter time. That's what these things are about. Either way, neither of the last two touch the first one in that category. Aries was on fire and Kid Kash is a superior talent to these guys I think. First one was best by far and then debateable between the other two but I take the second over the third based on more high impact and innovative moves.

I thought the first Destination X qualifier was the best. Last week's was the worst of the three, in my opinion.

Where the fuck do I get a cell phone that shoots HQ professional video at this quality?!

It seems pretty simple. If you are feuding with Samoa Joe, avoid the bar............and catering...........and McDonalds. Just eat your meals and drink your beer at home and you'll be safe.

Also, very impressive that they managed to get changed, get to a bar (I guess Kaz can just leave in the middle of a show and go shoot pool), happen to have someone there to film the thing, get the footage to TNA and put it in the air in what, 20 minutes?

Also, very impressive that they managed to get changed, get to a bar (I guess Kaz can just leave in the middle of a show and go shoot pool), happen to have someone there to film the thing, get the footage to TNA and put it in the air in what, 20 minutes?

It's possible that there is a bar of some kind of Universal Studios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back