IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

I liked that match quite a bit. Never been the biggest Low Ki fan but I really liked him in that match. I was going to say that Yang looked like he had put on some pounds but he still hit everything.

WARRIORS WAY LOW KI WINS!!!!

Fucking Awesome best of the 3 ways so far I think

I love ya, but I respectfully disagree. I thought it was the worst, but not by much. The first one was clearly the best as there wasn't really a point where it stopped. This had some rest holds and slow time which for this style brings it down for me. Still fun, but doesn't touch the first one.

The X-Division draws, if utilized right. For example, using some amazing talent like they have been using in these showcases.

fuckin sweet, after the entrances I can go get chicken fingers

WHAT THE FUCK!!! ANGELINA LOVE ISNT A HEROIN SHEEK ZOMBIE NO MORE??

sadface

Yeah the match last week was not very good. Sloppy and only like...4 minutes long I think. It was **-ish. Tonight's match was **3/4-*** ish. I liked the first three way better.

Scott Steiner vs. Sting tonight?

I'm not even making this shit up, I was literally watching an episode of Nitro from 1999 earlier today with the same exact match as a main event.

Sadface.

What the fuck happened to zombie Angelina Love? Yet another angle being totally dropped with no conclusion? TNA! TNA! TNA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back