IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

Why are Steiner and Dudley on my screen? On a semi-related topic, weren't they fighting each other last week? Oh, continuity, how does it work?

Bubba Ray just called Sting a nothing? :lmao:

Why are Steiner and Dudley on my screen? On a semi-related topic, weren't they fighting each other last week? Oh, continuity, how does it work?

Bubba Ray just called Sting a nothing? :lmao:

Steiner attacked Ray backstage but before hitting him, Ray talked him into joining Immortal.

God forbid he tries to emulate a character that was absolutely legendary :rolleyes:

And there are plenty of deviations. For instance, he's only targeting the bad guys, he has a goal besides causing total chaos, and finally, and I can see how this might have eluded you, he's a professional wrestler. Deviations galore!

Well that's just it. He's not emulating him, he's copying him. And I don't know about you, but I'm a huge fan of the Batman movies and if I want to see the legendary Joker, I'll watch Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger. By tuning in to TNA, I want to see wrestling characters. This isn't one of them. I'm sorry, but we talk about needing unique characters in wrestling right? Then give me one! It's not unique if you blatantly ripped off a movie character and don't even do it that well. Yes, I said it doesn't do it well. Red rep me baby! But I will NOT be bullied about how awesome Ledger's joker was and still is!

Also, HOTOTOTOT red head in the front row. Dayumn.

Don't get too excited, she's just one of several hot women that are total plants, paid to sit in the front row every week to make it seem like hot women like TNA or something.

Sting was a Hogan mark as a kid? Umm...no Sting, I don't think you were dude. By the time Hulkamania started you were already getting into the business.

I know this has been said a thousand, billion times...but I seriously wish half of these fucking WCW has-beens would just get the fuck off my screen and never, ever return for anything other than a nostalgia DVD or hall of fame spot. The fact that it's 2011 and Hulk Hogan and Sting are still one of the major feuds on a wrestling program on TV is pathetic.

I loled at Sting shoving vitamins down Hulk's throat though. In a "wut the fuck am I watching?" kind of way.

These house show recaps sure are awesome. An entire feud just played out in house shows only.

Steiner attacked Ray backstage but before hitting him, Ray talked him into joining Immortal.

Okay, got it.

This BFG Series in innovative, and gives a good incentive to even the most normally meaningless matches, I just wish half of the talent was more interesting.

Also, who is this Gunner? I'm still getting back into it. Is he good whatsoever?

I keep meaning to check out a few of these BFG series matches, they're all on the video vault apparently.

Well that's just it. He's not emulating him, he's copying him. And I don't know about you, but I'm a huge fan of the Batman movies and if I want to see the legendary Joker, I'll watch Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger. By tuning in to TNA, I want to see wrestling characters. This isn't one of them. I'm sorry, but we talk about needing unique characters in wrestling right? Then give me one! It's not unique if you blatantly ripped off a movie character and don't even do it that well. Yes, I said it doesn't do it well. Red rep me baby! But I will NOT be bullied about how awesome Ledger's joker was and still is!

Did you honestly expect Sting to emulate Heath Ledger's performance? Or are you one of those, "If you can't emulate it don't even try," types? It's professional wrestling, you take what you can get, and quite frankly Sting is knocking it out of the park with a wrestling version of the Joker.

And I don't know about you, but I'll take good wrestling characters over unique characters ten times out of ten.

Don't get too excited, she's just one of several hot women that are total plants, paid to sit in the front row every week to make it seem like hot women like TNA or something.

Sting was a Hogan mark as a kid? Umm...no Sting, I don't think you were dude. By the time Hulkamania started you were already getting into the business.

I know this has been said a thousand, billion times...but I seriously wish half of these fucking WCW has-beens would just get the fuck off my screen and never, ever return for anything other than a nostalgia DVD or hall of fame spot. The fact that it's 2011 and Hulk Hogan and Sting are still one of the major feuds on a wrestling program on TV is pathetic.

I loled at Sting shoving vitamins down Hulk's throat though. In a "wut the fuck am I watching?" kind of way.

this, along with any time a nerve hold is used in 2011, gets me oh just a teensy weensy bit closer to killing myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back