IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

TNA should change the colors to Green, Black, and White instead of the blue. This looks like the old Smackdown setup.

And the old Smackdown set was good. I don't see the problem here.

Oh wow, cussing. That makes you cool. You're a cool boy, Anderson.

Hulk is still solid on the mic, but looking at him makes me sad. He's looks like an old dog on his last legs.

I'd still prefer Hulk over Anderson ten times out of ten.

I'm liking Sting right now. Bro has a tendency for taking characters from dark super hero movies and making them ROCK as wrestling characters.

I feel like they could just do an entire show of Sting terrorizing all his enemies around TNA.

Also, HOTOTOTOT red head in the front row. Dayumn.

Hulk is still solid on the mic, but looking at him makes me sad. He's looks like an old dog on his last legs.

I'd still prefer Hulk over Anderson ten times out of ten.

I'm liking Sting right now. Bro has a tendency for taking characters from dark super hero movies and making them ROCK as wrestling characters.

Not in this case. Heath Ledger was fucking awesome. This is actually getting embarassing that what he's doing is an EXACT RIPOFF of the Ledger character with no deviance. And guess what..........Ledger did it 50000000 times better.

I won't take what back what I said about the rest of them, but I'll take it back about Sting. Sting is the only thing saving this opening segment.

I wish he didn't prance around the ring like that, but I'm loving him grabbing Hulk Hogan by the neck like this.

The camera man just seems to have a bottle of water on hand. He must be a Little Jimmy.

Not in this case. Heath Ledger was fucking awesome. This is actually getting embarassing that what he's doing is an EXACT RIPOFF of the Ledger character with no deviance. And guess what..........Ledger did it 50000000 times better.

God forbid he tries to emulate a character that was absolutely legendary :rolleyes:

And there are plenty of deviations. For instance, he's only targeting the bad guys, he has a goal besides causing total chaos, and finally, and I can see how this might have eluded you, he's a professional wrestler. Deviations galore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back