IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

Here's more info on AWW

-The Taping was about 45 minutes long and only involved the team captains. It was understood that if the show is picked up there will be between 15 and 20 different guys on the roster but this was just a trial run.

-Arena had the Six Sided Ring and old TNA set with the tunnel. There was the racing theme all across the IMPACT Zone. The whole place looked alot different and a bit brighter. There were boxes with the team logos around the ring which I think will hold the teams if the season is picked up.

-Don West and Jeremy Borash were on commentary. David Penzer and Hermie Sadler were also involved. Don't know who reffed the match but a friend said they think it may have been Rudy Charles.

-The four wrestlers involved were Jay Lethal (aka RPM), Sonjay Dutt (Schwagg Dutt), Daivari (Dubai) and Aaron Aguilera. They all are captains for their teams which I believe will consist of 4 or 5 guys apiece.

-The 5 minute Iron Man Matches were called "SPEED Matches"

-The Ultimate X was called a "Big Air Challenge" and was considered by my correspondent to easily be the best match of the show.

-There weren't any motor vehicles but instead a few racing personalities as well as a racing theme during the entire show.

-The overall concept wasn't very clear, It seems like AWW will be about very fast paced matches like WSX was at one point.

Steiner has joined immortal? :( Shame, I prefer him as the insane lose cannon I can still root for.

In other news; crazy ass Sting.

I don't agree with having with these guys in 2011, but if they're going to give it to me, at least they're going to make it enjoyable. Hopefully, at least Sting is so far.

SMH, this dude is painted as The Joker.

Now I realize why I didn't watch wrestling for a while until about 10:59 this past Monday.

You don't need to act all tough Hulk, we just saw you being a pussy bitch backstage.

Oh great, this guy.

Steiner has joined immortal? :( Shame, I prefer him as the insane lose cannon I can still root for.

In other news; crazy ass Sting.

And you know, he came back to destroy Immortal. He's basically only entertaining when he's saying crazy stuff backstage when it's on his own so just let him do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back